Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Ringtone? - Minitokyo

Anime Ringtone?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

^_^' Just wonderin if all these MTers here have anime ringtones o.O i have some lol XD lots of Bleach midis and one Eureka Seven mp3 for my MAIN ringtone XD .. tee hee hee hee.

do any of you have anime ringtones as well?

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I haven't found a midi one that I liked enough to use (they always sound "cheap" to me). When it's time for me to get a new phone, which will have mp3 playback, then I'll just put whatever anime song I want. I have a few in mind already.

I had teh same problem that Sonryu did with the anime midi's I heard so I went with a DDR song instead ^^

I am still waiting to come across a legitimite web site that sell mp3 tunes of soundtracks of anime / movies. If there was, hey, I would get some "toons" for my "Blackberry 8700g unit.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, if I had a cell phone, I definitely would. It'd probably be a Bleach one; bleachexile.com has some.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I wish. The one I'd really want is the FFVII victory music that Loz had on his cell phone on Advent Children.

I heard that and my first thought was..'classic'!

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Lol yeah i love that one too! i was like" o.o what a cute ringtone for someone ..ehhh.. o.O wierd."

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

oo i want some anime ringtones too! i actually looked at some but i realized that i dont know how to get them on my cell phone O_o can someone help me?

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

I personally use MIDIs because my phone is fairly old and I dont have the purty mp3 playback yet. I also use this site: http://www.freeringers.net/polyphonic.php

Its 8 dollars or something for a year, and you can add up to 4 phones on your acct. Its unlimited ringtones, and you are able to locate your own MIDI files, and upload them to your phone through them. It even has nice little options such as 'remove silence from beginning of song' or 'crop to 30 seconds' 'crop to 45 seconds' 'increase note volume' etc.

But yeah, other than that I just use google to search for MIDI websites :3

Good Naruto Midis: http://www.therisenrealm.com/midi_music.html

HolyAlchemy1

HolyAlchemy1

I want to marry Ama-chan!!!!!

i have so manny on my phone one time i had one minute of scrolling through them all. and i was goin fast trough them.

In this moment for calls, I have "Rose" from ANNA performing NANA, It's a really great song, everybody ask's me who's singing? hehehe

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

oh i dont .....sadly

I just got a phone so I guess I'll put an anime ringtone on it at some stage, when I figure out how the silly thing works.

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

I don't but I have alot of Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom hearts 2 ringtones.

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

I don't have one yet. I currently use a ringtone that came with my phone. If I could, i would use a snipet of Tank! (The opening theme for Cowboy Bebop) It would also be cool to have my work calling to ring as Mission Impossible (I know its not anime,but still fun.)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

The phone I have right now is crap cause its prepaid and theres not much options with these kinds of phones. But in a few weeks, I'm getting a better one so I can download songs and put anime songs as my ringtone.

One of the songs for sure that Im goign to have as a ringtone is Gudam Seed songs and Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex. XD And of course others...

Signature Image

Siri

Siri

Suou

i have Chloe from Noir lol
but that was on my really old phone, nokia 8250

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

where can i get more?

My current ringtone is the ED from Ouran High School Host Club.

When Tamaki calls Hikaru/Kauru's phone, it also plays in the show.

I dont have an anime ringtone right now but I would love to have the ED to Haruhi. I dunno how to upload them to my phone, and I'm not sure if my phone even plays mp3s

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

I have a Kurumi Opening Theme Midi, The 1st end theme from Tenshi Muyo Midi, the opening to Angelic Layer Midi and the 2nd closing theme to Anglic layer midi!

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

I don't use midi as ringtones but I do use anime mp3s ^_^
Sometimes I use Bleach - My Pace and Ichirin no Hana
Or GSD (all songs except "I Wanna go to a Place" or Shaman King (Northen Lights, Tamashii Kasanete.....)

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Since my phone is old (2 years old) I have to use MIDI files for ringtones. So currently I got Orange Range - Asterisk.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

I have NANA ringtones. I used to have Fushigi Yuugi ringtones, and, some Bleach. [Asterisk], but for right now, Nana is good for me. XD

I am the Yuri Mage! Hear me roar! RawR!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.