Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When the wrong one loves U right - Minitokyo

When the wrong one loves U right

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Heh well ^_^' this is the thing there is a person, that says that loves me, and well ofcourse this person wants to be with me :\

So...amm well there is another thing...I guess I like this person too but I really don't know 'cuz, amm well I just don't know..

An other problem is that I don't like to hurt people, (eventhough I don't want to hurt people there's always something wrong and at the end I always hurt someone...but this is not the point) I'm so weak, because I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, so should I accept...or maybe I shouldn't! -_-

Well what would you do? o_0

im you go out with him without truely loving him the at some point its likely that both of you will get hurt. to o out with someone out of pity is cruel in its own way because you arent really giving him the love he seeks. he will get hurt if you turn him down but its better to do it earlier when its still easy for him to get over it because if you prolong it you will end up hurting him more. welli uess you can always hope that hell grow out of you so i guess you just have to think of a good way to turn him down. and just accept that not every thing you do you can do perfect, we are not perfect people so at times we may just have to settle for the second best result. but despite what i said i dont know much of the situation so i cant predict any unexpected possible outcomes. well goodluck.

Hikari Artwork

Quote by satoshi-kunim you go out with him without truely loving him the at some point its likely that both of you will get hurt. to o out with someone out of pity is cruel in its own way because you arent really giving him the love he seeks. he will get hurt if you turn him down but its better to do it earlier when its still easy for him to get over it because if you prolong it you will end up hurting him more. welli uess you can always hope that hell grow out of you so i guess you just have to think of a good way to turn him down. and just accept that not every thing you do you can do perfect, we are not perfect people so at times we may just have to settle for the second best result. but despite what i said i dont know much of the situation so i cant predict any unexpected possible outcomes. well goodluck.

thanks 4 your advice, you know I have solve it, know I realice I really don't like this person, so I still on my way alone(I enjoy loneliness)... and as far as I can see this person really does not care about my answer hehe o_0 ^_^' but any way I can also notice this person was angry after all so I'm ok about it..I prefer not to hurt anyone, that's why I will always be alone,

anyway thanks again for your advice....see you round! :D

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, who is this person, a friend? just stay friends if you don't share the same feelings... who knows what the future holds...

-repeat-

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Hmmm if you don't really love them then don't go out wiht them.. just stay friends =) going out with someone and if later on they find out it was only out of pity.. they'll feel horrible. Better set things right quickly before he gets the wrong idea 0_o''

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Friends, Best solution.
The thing is, you will end up hurting someone. Just don't think about it. Just tell him politely that you don't want to. Remember, politely.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Staying friends won't hurt him that much, but atleast you didn't kill him. ^_^'

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I know how you feel... I happen to be like you... I don't want to hurt anybody by saying straight to their faces the cold truth. But really, plainly said: get over with... You'll end up hurting him if you start going out with him and then he realizes that you really don't want it... And believe me, no matter how hard you try to hide it from him it'll show that you don't truly want to be with him if you truly don't want to be with him! So that way it'll hurt more. Just tell him nicely that it's okay for him to like you, but you'd love to remain as friends and only friends. :) It won't hurt him if you'll be really gentle and assure him that you want to be friends :)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

DarkAngel-freez, I'm having the same problem. The difference is, I already have a boyfriend, but his best friend is in love with me. He refuses to let go, so I just say that I can't love him because I still love, and always will love my boyfriend.

And I'm a sensitive person and when I hurt people, the guilt just blows up inside...Kinda difficult to just let it go, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote by entity1660DarkAngel-freez, I'm having the same problem. The difference is, I already have a boyfriend, but his best friend is in love with me. He refuses to let go, so I just say that I can't love him because I still love, and always will love my boyfriend.

And I'm a sensitive person and when I hurt people, the guilt just blows up inside...Kinda difficult to just let it go, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well now thats bad, cus its your boyfriends best friend right...well...now that is not cool for this guy, that's not been friend..any way, that thing you did give hime the benefit of the doubt, is even wors 'cuz..well in that sence is like a yes, but not now don't you think...anyway I guess we have to change our thoughts about hurting people, cuz in my case it's ruining my life....

anyway thanks for your comment... see ya :) :D

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.