Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime hair color - Minitokyo

anime hair color

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

:) hey well as you can see in the anime there are a lot of characters, but some of the most importants have a nice hair color....
and I woul like to know which is your favorit color style... ;)

Main it's that one like silver, and also blue...and yours? OX

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

If memory served, I'm sure I see a topic like that along ago. Oh well guess I go along with this one.
I like white silver hair too. Something like Sephiroth, it's look too cool, u know that right?
lightly white or lightly green is also good. I can assumee that I like hair with bright color.

May the loli be with you

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Seriously this thread ain't that progressive and people would answer in short sentence with no aruguments..

well i would like to have blue hair but sadly with my skin tone it just dont fit right..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like orange, red, silver hair!
Orange: Kenshin!
Red: Daisuke!

But I still prefer my hair to be black! haha..

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I've always favored blue haired girls in shows. I like guys that have white/silver hair, they always seem to be cooler for the most part.

hmm Red, Purple, Green, and Blue for the girls and Black for the guys.

Red hair. As in, flaming red. And blue, definitely!

Zelnick

Zelnick

Knight Of Immortal Fire

Red (Lina Inverse), Blue (Rei Ayanami), Purple/Black (Naga, Amelia), and Blonde! :)

Signature

Blue hair girls are the best! for guys i like silver hair.

for me, the same as Zelnick! ^_^
But I like much more black hair!

I like red/orange hair, like flames, blue hair...

Red/Orange : Tasuki, from FY; Arisugawa Juri, from Utena...
Blue : Umi Ryuzaki, from MKR; Tsukimori Len, from La Corda D'Oro.

So pretty. ^_^

i like it long and black

Long black...in a ponytail that divides in two like Tsunade's from naruto...but blue rocks and so does purple. Umi...yes blue hair very nice. For guys...the same, but silver works nicely like with Kakashi also from naruto.

i just like girls with long hair doesnt matter what color.

i like the black hair men...they are ssooo sexy, mostly...and purple but only on trunks...i like him...hes sweet!

but the funniest is bulma from dragon ball she changes her color so often i dont know which one is her true color...

Dark Red

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

I really like blue hair or white. I also like pink. I like long hair that has those odd pieces that stick out funny. I really like Hinata's hair too. I like those hair cuts that are short in the back and have longer pieces near the face. Lain is another example.

merged: 11-23-2006 ~ 01:45am
For guys I really love white/gray! Kakashi and Sesshomaru are the best! Also Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket!

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by cheza2283For guys I really love white/gray! Kakashi and Sesshomaru are the best! Also Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket!

Unfortunately, I find that kind of hair colour to be over-used, not so much in the Anime front, but in the games front. Lost count of, to make specifics, SE have created white/grey/silver haired characters.

Anyways, I'd have to say that a dark blue or purple are good Anime hair colours. The latter, though, being more specific to the female characters. Funnily enough, I'm using a purple haired character for my Userpage layout and stuff. XD Blonde isn't too bad a colour for female Anime characters, either.
Sometimes, for female characters, red can be a nice colour, too, but not so often. At least in my eyes, anyways.

As a conclusion, a dark shade of blue, and although a generic colour for hair, brown, and for female characters, as a complete list, purple and blonde. Again, blonde not really being an 'Anime' colour.. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I wanted to dye my hair white or silver to imitate anime characters. XD

I really like kaname Chidori's Hair color in FMP it matched her eyes very well, but red,blue,purple are great as well

I always thought pink, red, and silver looked best on anime girls. On the guys, orange, dark red, black, and white usually always looks good.

Signature

Hair Colour.....
maybe yellow green and red...
but whatever they always look good....

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

heyyy BLACK cuz im born wit it and i love black!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

i like blood red hair with opposite color eyes or red eys along with it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.