Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "My Gallery" glitch - Minitokyo

"My Gallery" glitch

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Okiyoshimoura

Okiyoshimoura

FF Lover + Green Glass Addict

Hi, there's some sort of problem with my gallery. When I load the page only one of my wallpapers (all alone) shows up. I have lots of wallpapers, not just this one, and I am certain none were deleted, because they are there. Another weird thing is that the "Popular gallery Items" section on my userpage works fine, so it seems to be isolated to only my gallery page.

I am wondering if maybe other people can see my gallery and just not me?

I actually noticed this problem a little while ago but I thought it would be fixed soon...

In Short: My gallery items are there and they upload fine, but when I load my gallery only one item shows up. Weird?

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

All of your gallery items show up for me, but tell me something, did you set up your options to view only the elite gallery? I just did, and only one of your walls appears in that case... I guess, that explains why you only see one of your wallpapers.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's like Ayamael said you might have it set to elite gallery only.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.