Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your COOLEST Anime character - Minitokyo

Your COOLEST Anime character

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Everyone will have characters that they think they're cool in fashion, style or even in the way the speak. They dont have to be the main characters all the time, even side characters are admired for what they are so share with us.

PS: Plz try to give the anime title along with the name.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

too many to list, so ill start with one and keep coming back.:)

Ban Midou from "The Getbackers"

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

agree with Rue-chan
too many cool character in anime :lol:
right now i think shana when she is in flame haze mode from Shakugan no Shana ^^

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

so I am back as promised hehe X-P ( a little too soon i may say ) anyways,

2. Genzo Sanzo-"saiyuki"

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Hmm, mine would be Uchiha Sasuke and Archer from FSN

merged: 08-06-2006 ~ 07:23pm
Oh yeah! Great Teacher Onizuka! U can nvr find a teacher as cool as him!

lillium1

life = existence, existence = ?

uh, well, not many speak of elfen lied, i just hope at least 1 person in the world agrees with me when i say that lucy is the one, she's just so good at what she does... lucy, please be my mistress..... and well there's kakashi from naruto who is the best ninja sensei i've ever seen...

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

hmmm... i will say HATAKE KAKASHI is my chosen choice, but now i'm considering SHANA from shakugan no shana....^_^

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Only one : ECHIZEN RYOMA ( Prince of tennis )

ok im just a newbie here mine is Saitou Hajime at Rouroni Kenshin :)

Clarryn

???????

LACUS CLYNE! gundam seed and gundam seed destiny!

man.... the one and only... SPIKE SPIEGEL! hell yeah!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Athrun from Gundam SEED and DESTINY but in DESTINY Kira is cool too!

Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach. He's cool as always and also a bit cold when he meets ppl.

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

Hakouro from Utawarerumono. Whenever war was declared, he always stay calm and creates a good tactics and strategies for his men. He knows whats best for his country.

Kaolla Su from Love Hina...she always does whatever she wants, is highly gifted and invents really funny things. Kakashi seems cool to me too, it seems nothing affects his mood :D

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Natsume: Gakuen Alice - He has a really deep character.. haha
George: Paradise Kiss - He's just too cool for words.. haha
Koukaiji: Saiyuki..
etc.. haha.. there's so many characters who are so cool!

The Sonozaki Twins (Shion and Mion) from Higurashi no naku koro ni. Very cool characters.

uh... Haruhi Suzumiya!

I definately agree that Lucy from Elfen Lied is one of my favorites, as well as Nina from Mai-Otome.
If Dizzy and Ino from Guilty Gear count as anime then definately them aswell.

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

osaka from azumanga daioh! XD

Signature

Lucy from Elfen lied + Archer from FSN + zechs from GW are my favorites because well each of them carry a certain coolness such as the "I don't care" attitude. I also like Sol because he is the King of seclusion.

id have to say uh......
pretty tough call lol....
i guess amongst the best are Onizuka from GTO, Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Recca from flame of recca, Sagara from FMP, and som others i just cant remember right now.
If u counted video games as well id say pretty much most of the Guilty gear characters, Cloud and sephiroth from ffvii, and Roxas from Kh.
lol too many to count....

coolest? there's a lot of pwnful guys and dolls in anime... like Su-chan from Love Hina, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, etc...

i'd have to go with Kyouko from Black Cat... two words and a hyphen: fire-breathing schoolgirl. 'nuff said.

Kotobuki Ran from Gals! (or SuperGals!)

she dresses awesome ... i mean for a manga/anime person XD ... er i guess the manga-ka has an awesome sense of style :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.