Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First date.. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

How was your first date like?
Anyone could give tips about going on your first date?

My first date goes on like this.... ok i met this girl at my working place...(sadly i only dated when i was 18) she said yes and we planned to go out tomorrow at this prestige restaurant(im the sorta rich kind of guy)...i only went there once with my mother...
the night before our date my friend called me saying he would be going on a business trip with his elder brother and it would take about 2 months so he wanted to go clubbing with all his closest friend before he went..so i said yes without thinking..(i was young and dumb at that time..)
So i woke up the next morning nope the next afternoon...1 and a half hours before the date ahhh!?!? ill just cut this short... i manage to get clean up and reach there a few minutes early..(i really like this girl :) )

The girl came about a few minutes late... Hell i think she read the tip about dating guys to never arrive early :) and then i suddenly had that urge to check my wallet and...

50 bucks!?!?! thats all in my wallet oh dear ahhh! Memory started niching back my credit card was being renewed.... ahh what am i going to do?

what happen next ill keep a secret for a moment... ill let you talk first ill edit this later ;) (hint: Miracle played a big part)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Well, I was a dork on my first date... went to the movies w/ some friends as a double date... it was a bit weird... lolz... don't laugh... we went to the now extict dollar cinema... yes, only a dollar... they closed down a few months later... ohh and btw, the popcord and soda were around 5 bux a pop... lolz...

-repeat-

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

First date? For me, it wasn't anything special X-P Seriously, can't do much, when you are young, your parents don't want you to do the "wrong" thing. Heh.

Tips on yoru first date? From what i hear, they would tell you to go to the movies, go out to eat, blah blah blah. The thing i would tell you is to just go somewhere that interests you both (not likely to happen) but the whole point of a "date" is to enjoy the time with your companion for the day. I can't tell you what to do but just think of something off the top of your head and suggest an idea. That should work. It depends on the person too.

Be yourself. Thats the only thing i could say.

Never been on a date. I just looked at this thread to see how other's dates went (I am eagerly awaiting mine. Though I can't find the one....). Now I feel so stupid to be eagerly awaiting something like that. My expectations are real low now...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Me dating?! Ahahaha XD Never ;) 13 is a bit too young, no? Well.. I think it is. I have never been on a date. Well a dude bought me a cookie once but I don't think it would be considered at, even thought he liked me at the time XD. Anyways, even thought I have never been on a date, all you can really do is be yourself and hope the girl/guy likes you. If not, that girl/guy doesn't know what he's missing out on XD Unless it turned out you both dispised eachother, then neverming.

Oh my, I'm babbling -_-' Umm. Anyways, back to your first date story. I'd to know what happens next ;) I wonder what you did with your 50 bucks... I would've re-arranged it to a movie if I was you...

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

I am sorry hiraku san >.<
I never have a date before >.<
So i can't help u out with this >.<
Sorry

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

It wasn't really a date, but we did go somewhere...the public library :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by melymayMe dating?! Ahahaha XD Never ;) 13 is a bit too young, no? Well.. I think it is. I have never been on a date. Well a dude bought me a cookie once but I don't think it would be considered at, even thought he liked me at the time XD. Anyways, even thought I have never been on a date, all you can really do is be yourself and hope the girl/guy likes you. If not, that girl/guy doesn't know what he's missing out on XD Unless it turned out you both dispised eachother, then neverming.

Oh my, I'm babbling -_-' Umm. Anyways, back to your first date story. I'd to know what happens next ;) I wonder what you did with your 50 bucks... I would've re-arranged it to a movie if I was you...

oh my story lets see... oh yea iforgetten about editting it... ill be sure to write it dont worry ;)

Quote by GallopiaI am sorry hiraku san >.<
I never have a date before >.<
So i can't help u out with this >.<
Sorry

ahha Gallopia-chan... my adorable friend i wasn't really asking for help but more of knowing others better ;)

Quote by burnoutboyNever been on a date. I just looked at this thread to see how other's dates went (I am eagerly awaiting mine. Though I can't find the one....). Now I feel so stupid to be eagerly awaiting something like that. My expectations are real low now...

Dude seems like you are having a tough life...

Quote by TessaLover12It wasn't really a date, but we did go somewhere...the public library :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:.

Well the library seems like a 'romantic place' ahha!

My oh my seems to me i am talking to lots of youthful members ;) ahha... ok seems like few has ever gone on a date... (probably the age classification here)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Weird.....
melymay: 13 is kind of young but you'll get someone soon enough XD (If you "really" live in that country, you'll get someone.
Gallopia: You'll get someone, good luck!
burnoutboy: Don't feel too bad. It will come eventually.
TessaLover12: A date is generally considered spending time together. I'm sorry but i feel like laughing at the public library part XD Don't worry, mine was at a house X-P

Not always age has to do with dates, it is just if the people find the right person (or so i think). So, whats the miracle? *waits :) *

Never had my first date.

i never had my first date...

In my experience a first date to me was to find out about the other person to see what they liked to do in their spare time and when they had to devote their time to something else. When taking that step you can see if you can see yourself somewhere in that persons life if you really like them. It's true to have a place that you both would like, but sometimes people like surprises so going somewhere new doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad place.

First date? Just act normally. That way the the person you're with would like the REAL you. Also, humor is very important.

first date?... lol just hope it isn't too stereotypical... and ya be normal.... .... just be yourself man lol..... obviously you wanna show her your good points but i'm saying things take time.. don't try to force everything!.. into one date rofl... if you wanna know.. just imagine it as going out with a friend.. thats how a first date should be

B NORMAL! that is key. on my first date the guy was like freacking out... it made me kinda hate them... whatever

I'll let you know when i have one.

I also currently just got my first bf too, at the age of 16 close to 17... Erm also at workplace... Erm first date means it does not include anyone else except the two of us? We did went out together, but mostly in a group and our only time together is when he send me home that`s all! Haiz... i`m just like you, maybe worse! Sometimes i dun even knw what i`m doing, like very blank bt he treat me really good, better then i treat him... How abt you tell me what to do? we can share since we are both new to a relationship, you can tell me how the guy feel and i can tell you how the gurl feel! Keep in touch

been on plenty of dates... hasta be romantic.. still looking for that one..

First date: Went to a dance club, hung out together after the place closed. Had a few more dates with the same girl after that.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.