Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wild Arms - Marivel - Minitokyo

Wild Arms - Marivel

page 1 of 1 6 total items

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

This is my first wallpaper .. it got 30+ layers .. i got the pic of her from my friend .. took me 2 days to finish dis

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5561/marivelzf8.th.jpg

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

tee hee, first impression, great work XD
btw, guess you need some critic than a praise ;)
- scan: i supposed the scan was cut at her hair right...i you try to draw but it is actually ruin the scan, truly...it look like a bad extracting scan and being used blur tool to remark :\ , i also refer you not to use outer glow for her, it doesnt fit the yellow hair at all
- see the top right of the wall, you need to be more careful, a clearly cut off of brush that really ruin the wall, fix it as soon as possible ^_^
- the... i dont know what i should call it..the light lines... it is good in each one but to be together...i guess the position and a lil bit perspective is really wrong, the further, the blurer
- the BG: cloud is okay though it's not something excellent, it'll be better if you use some color effect, such as gradient, or color balance or something...the monotone is so simple...i dont really have impression with your bg and not really can give you a direct advise for this since it depend on your imagination and your skill for the better look, the final result...

but...this is your first wallpaper right? then i suppose it is really great coz my first looks hundred times terrible *___*, lets keep it up :)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Not much more to say. The white lines you're using to show the shininess of the thing in her hands really don't fit. they're too uniform and don't look like a glow, they look like lines. Ditch the outer glow on the girl. I like the bg, but not with this character. She's colorful and needs something with a little color to it. This is an excellent first try!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

i deleted quite a few layers now n add quite lots of gradient map n some exposure .. i already ditch d outer glow on her .. err .. i hope i did better dis time ^_^'

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3130/marivel01vj4.th.jpg

Never played the game, but this wallpaper is nice. The energy effects on the original are simply stunning.

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

I almost forgot bout my dis wallpaper .. i guess i was too bz .. exam n so on n i finally get to touch dis again .. phew ^_^' .. nyway .. i asked my fren wat should i do wif d wall .. he suggested dat i should flip d cloud and change d bg colour to a lighter one and so this was how it looks like .. n den i added some more stuff .. does it match?

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/522/remake03sf8.th.jpg

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.