Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 21st Century.. - Minitokyo

21st Century..

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well all of us certainly seen the movies about the year 2020 or 2050 about humans venturing into outer space about discovering new planets and universe and also about new technology on earth...

Now we are already 6 years into the 21st century... and sadly technology seem to slow down.. although there is some scientific outbreaks.. none of them have been as fascinating as what we see on tv...

Do you think futuristic Earth we living in will be as what we see in tv in the years to come? Certainly some of you hope it would come true..

So lets talk..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

sure enough. actually we can turn this into reality, but the barrier now lies with human's sins of self destruction. so, i may say humans are killing each other, killing the world, all out of greed. plus, nowadays every country are more worry of being attacked (terrorism) than to realise something that can make human more civilized. again, look at youngsters attitude nowadays... the social ills

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

himura088

himura088

~Smile

"Terrorist attacks are actually fewer now than before. It's only after September 11 incident which was so highly publicised that fear got the better of most of us." I read that from a book somewhere..

It's pretty unpredictable. But I think we might be able to go to space, commercially within the next hundred years. But for space travel and colonization, I don't think so. Maybe we could compare this to the time when people started exploring and finding America and all that. I think the real questions to ask ourselves should be what would happen to us? Moral issues, laws, countries, humanity as a race etc. How it affects us and what we should actually do if a problem arises from these new technologies.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Capability and technology wise we could go now. The largest problems seem to lie in cooperation and money.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

aouieLAN

+= subZero dragonZ =+

nah...due to the sloooow down of tech and all brains put to nukes destroying each other ... it will take at least another 85-100 years before we can safely venture out.. in 90 years we might just get some help from the "outside" people... meaning maybe E.T. s. hehe =)

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

I reli wish it could happen like gundam seed n destiny machine ^_^
They look so COOL! >.<

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by aouieLANnah...due to the sloooow down of tech and all brains put to nukes destroying each other ... it will take at least another 85-100 years before we can safely venture out.. in 90 years we might just get some help from the "outside" people... meaning maybe E.T. s. hehe =)

somehow i have to agree with you... the governments nowadays seem to care more of making weapons of mass destruction instead of finding other means of making a better earth....
Personally im starting to believe there ain't gonna be aliens coming to earth... i would say our technology would be the most advance than any other beings technology would be..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

it takes time, sooner or later stuff will happen, new technologies born... u gotta realize that the REALITY is born from IMAGINATION... that which does not exist in nature, is created by our minds... that takes some time to produce

-repeat-

It's called science fiction for a reason. It's nice to believe we'll have weird and wonderful technology in the next decade, like we see in movies and on tv, but really there is a lot more work to working out how to make these things work, if they can possibly work at all, then is ever illustrated on TV. At least in series like Star Trek it's more feasible to have those levels of technology in 300 or 400 years.

Let's see, we lack co-operation among ourselves, money, trust and political stability to make such a feat.

Hrmm..i think it takes time...just longer than we expect it to be. Anyways.. Speaking Tech advancement...Here's something for all to share.Found it A month ago. It's not decided if its Fact or Fiction but here's the link.

http://www.freezone.de/english/mc/e_conv04.htm

xD Enjoy.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.