Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts? - Minitokyo

We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts?

Your Favourite Animation!!

Bleach
24 votes
Naruto
23 votes
Fushigi Yuugi
10 votes
Gensoumaden Saiyuki
7 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
19 votes
Final Fantasy VII
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Well, guess all of us here loves anime in some way or another. But what made us love anime this far? Just wanna have a discussion about which anime was that 'one' who kindled that special feeling. Feel free to talk about anything about anime which you love here. Characters, Ost....
As For me, fushigi yuugi.. I like. Touching sensational... about love... =P :pacman:

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Rurouni Kenshin, whenever i remember the anime i feel... like reminiscing my own past... i've created a very deep link with this anime... None other has touched me that much. ^_^

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Well... Haven't really watched any of the animes you mentioned in your poll >.> Ehehe... But, if I were to pick one of them, I'd pick Fushigi Yuugi... I've read a bit about it, and though I found it complicated (because of so many characters, I get lost, hehe), it's actually my kind of thing ^_^

Escaflowne and Digimon (Season 1 & 2...beyond that the series started to suck..)...Always will love those two series! Escaflowne was epic and beautiful...Digimon..had the hawtness Ken Ichijoji =D At matt..haha

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

i really liked rahxephon (i think thats how its speeled @_o)
it had an ep that actually almost made me cry...i dont cry.

...haha speeled

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

"Cowboy Bebop" was the show that started it all for me. The anime that has impacted me the most, however, is "FLCL", which I hold in much higher regard than Gainax's "Neon Genesis Evangelion".

I used to love Yu Yu Hakusho, but ever since Naruto has started airing, I've really been getting into that anime.

There are a variety that have made me feel like "this is fabulous" in a whole new way. I loved Escaflowne and Rurouni Kenshin, but more recently, very different ones, like ARIA, have really just made me appreciate and love what anime can be.

If i had to pick only one, it would be AIR. Because it was the one anime that I watched that I felt "captured my heart".

Some others that I really liked were Kenshin, Full Metal Panic (seasons 2 and 3), and others that aren't in my mind right now.

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Haha, yeap, i've watched some of the animes that u guys mentioned. somehow they have that very touching kinda feel that makes me just wanna continue watching and watching ep after ep. Anyway, it doesn't really matter if u all have watched those shows i've mentioned. lol... those are my favs. Feel free to add on to make the list of fav animes longer! =P

merged: 08-06-2006 ~ 10:07pm
Oh yes, and i'd like to thank you guys for participating in this discussion. Make urselves feel at home yea!

Full Moon wo Sagashite - Though it got off to a slow start... almost too slow, this anime worked itself up to a great finale. It was the first anime that brought me to tears... I'm yet to find something as well done as this series, although I haven't watched too much anime to be a great judge of its dramatic value.

By the end, I was truly "in love" with this story and its characters - I was seriously bummed out for like 2 days following this series and not emotionally ready to take on a big anime series lol... It's slow for about 40 eps (sounds like a lot i know - but very tolerable) and then after that it's amazingg... I actually broke into a sweat when I heard one of the songs the next day and started thinking about the series again =/

Also, Air TV and Kanon were pretty good as well for emotional appeal

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Uhm, I haven't seen any from the ones you mentioned, but I must say I absolutely adore Kaleido Star! From the first moment I saw it, I knew it was going to be my favourite anime! It really got me hooked! :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Out of the options the only one I watch is Bleach, I do love it, but if it was an option id definately have said Haibane Renmei, a friend got me watching it and it rocked :)

The group that made Kaleido Star also made FMWS I believe... but don't hold me to it :)

Anyways, I just got Kaleido Star recently - I hear it's similar in style to FMWS - may be something you wanna check out pandemonium, as I'll be checking out KS

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

base on the following choices...i choose Bleach.Seriously like it alot becos of action,story....and so on.But of cos...got lot of other animes really captured my heart as well.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

O sorry I didn't notice the poll in this thread...for some reason I thought this was intended for open-ended response... but in response to the choices of the POLL...I would say bleach - though i haven't seen all of the ones available for selection

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Ful moon wo sagashite was cool too. But Kaleido star and haibane Renmei are kinda foreign to me. Haven't watched those yet. But since they are highly recommended by u guys, i'll take a look. Lol...

P.s, Too bad the poll only allows for 6 options. I would have put in more chioces if it wasn't that way. Lol. . sorry u guys. Anyway, those i've mentioned are really not bad. Actiony for some.. Love love for others!

id say law of ueki^^
especially when mr.k saves ueki mr, k goes to the underworld
its also sad and has flashbacks

merged: 08-08-2006 ~ 04:12am
for poll anwsers id say naruto^^
when people tease sakura cause she has a big forehead =(

Out of the ones you listed I'd say Fushigi Yuugi. But my most favorite that captured my heart would be Tokyo Babylon and X. :D I felt such sorrow for Subaru's past and Kamui. :( It was so tragic to what happened to the two of them. If you ask me, I think Subaru and Kamui share alot in common. Since the first anime I've ever seen was X and Tokyo Babylon, they will alway's remain my favorite no matter what. And nothing gets more tragic than their lives. I'd say this is the saddest anime other than Elfen Lied. I cried in that to! HA HA! X-P

BLACK CAT i really like the last few episodes,i just love that anime

For me, Twelve Kingdoms!

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

for me, I really loved Eureka Seven <33 . it was really fun, yet heartfelt anime X33 some of it was really sad, like when

Spoiler (show)

Charles died but then his own wife blew his body up o.O or when Holland said he couldn't ref anymore

that made me sad T-T the ending was nice too..

and full metal alchemist .. so much tragedy ><

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Sailor Moon,Tenchi Muyo and Card Captor Sakura started my deep love for anime^^I'd come home from school when i was in first grade and I'd watch Toonami(when it was on in the afternoon).Though Sailor Moon was and will always be my fav cuz I'd sing and dance to the theme song and roleplay with the show.It was really kawaii wit a slash of the romance^^.

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

Kannaduki no Miko is always top of my list...
Keroro Gunsou <- Comedy wise
AIR
Elfen Lied
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Hoshi no Koe
EVA
Saikano
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi <- this got me thinks of what would really happen if one person has the power to re-write the world...strong feelings
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.