Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts? - Minitokyo

We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts?

Your Favourite Animation!!

Bleach
24 votes
Naruto
23 votes
Fushigi Yuugi
10 votes
Gensoumaden Saiyuki
7 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
19 votes
Final Fantasy VII
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

To me the one that really captured my heart is... is... I cant decide is between Love Hina and Onegai Teacher

my favorite anime would have to be mahoromatic because it shows how one persson goes throughnto protect the one they love and captain tsubasa because it shows someone who won't give up to become the best and always enjoy what they do.

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

Bleach is good but i love gundam seed the most

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well... it would have to be Inuyasha that really got me there. =P

I mean, I don't even like Inuyasha at the more. But at the time I was captivated by the storyline (silly me... well, I guess that was back when it actually had a storyline...) and had one of those like major crushes on Sesshoumaru.

From Inuyasha, I got into much better stuff, and then I got really obsessed. My current addictions are to Bleach and Angel Sanctuary, the latter being one of the best manga that I have ever read and something that I will forevermore list, in my personal opinion, as one of the greatest manga of all time.

...before even Inuyasha, though, I liked Pokemon and Digimon and Yugioh... you know... that stuff. lol. But I think it was my friend giving me the Inuyasha manga that really sent me into the depths of obsession.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i will FINAL FANTASY because it is my favourite RPG game that i love most.so i choose it.it is great and very best for the all.

The anime which really captues my heart's Saint Seiya!
It somehow lead me to a whole new world for some reason and when I felt bad or somesort like that, this anime can always cheer me up.
I have to say that, for all my lifetime, this is the BEST thing I ever known.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Well, looks like the list of animes are getting longer!

Embershadow: I still love inuyasha though. Haha.. But it's really such a long series! It was one of my 'loves' too. But my current fav would be Ouran High School Host Club. lols.

X-Kai: Elfen Lied was good. I CRIED in that too.. But the ending was a cliff hanger, which made me feel an anti clousure to the story.. Hope for a continuation though!

Oh yes, to u guys... there is a poll on this tread. So feel free to vote though there are only a few chioces.. Haha =P

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

my love for anime starts with sailormoon and Samurai X...but the anime more beatifull that i see and have a strong felling was mai-hime...the death,rebirth and love...very touching! but i like others of course! ^^

himura088

himura088

~Smile

My first anime was Sailormoon! But I only got into manga/anime seriously when I watched Rurouni Kenshin.. haha

Honey and Clover! I'm heading off to college this coming fall so it really struck a chord with me :D.

Others would have to be Naruto (before the fillers) anddd oh yeah, DEFINITELY FMA. definitely..

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well obviously the first anime I ever watched that started everything for me - Love Hina. I remember I had a pretty hard time when I watched it and it really cheered me up and help me make my mood better. The other anime that did that and also inflenced me strongly was Elfen Lied. From others that I really liked and that changed me/impressed me or I just found really likeable:
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Saishuuheiki Kanojo
AIR
Hoshi no Koe
Evangelion
Haibane Renmei
Serial Experiments Lain
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Koi Kaze
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Suzuka
Maburaho
School Rumble

up up and away

lamite

lamite

White Japanese

I am French. Here, during the 80's, we've had a tv show called "Club Dorothée" in which many anime were aired : Saint Seiya, Candy, Dragon Ball, etc... A complete generation has been raised in anime. So, in fact, the anime passion that me and other french fans have is between nostalgy and real love. We like anime because we all have known that feeling of "no limit" experience : being a soldier, a warrior, having magical powers, etc... Now, we are older, so we don't have especially the same expectation : humour, feelings, psychology, etc... But a good kamehameha or something like that is always fun (Go Shônen Go !) !

Ufo Robot Goldorak was maybe the first anime I hardly watched when I was kid. As a teenager, I watched Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z. Many years after that, after a big crash of anime in France (no anime on TV ! Too much violence, they said : in fact, Hokuto no Ken was aired during the famous "Club Dorothée" (for 6 to 12 years old children...). Big scandal, etc...), I discovered "Noir" on the internet. Since then, I never let anime down. I'll keep watching anime till I'm dead :)

sakuraUsagi

sakuraUsagi

Sakura's Page

All of Rumiko Takahashi's works and CLAMP's works

hmmm...an anime that captured my heart? uh onegai teacher was good, but my favorite is..well i dont have a favorite anime. but a manga that really captured my attention was Ichigo 100%. The story and the situations in it nearly brought me to tears and I dont cry

Chobits, I was crying while watching last episode... ^_^

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Thanks for sharing those comments. Anime is more freely aired around here in asian countries. However we also have a channel airing anime, or more commonly known as Animax on SCV. haha.. However there are also some anime showed on channel 56 (Chinese Subs), a taiwan broadcasted channel and sonetimes on kid's Central (English Audio).

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Love Hina and Mai Hime are the 2 that have captured me the most....

closely followed by AIR and Full Metal Panic.

As for movies (anime) that have captured me,

almost any Miyazaki films (with only the slight exceptions of porco rosso, the cat one, and nausicca) they have all pretty much stuck with me and given me something to think about / cherish.

Other than those, the Escaflowne movie, Blood (the OVA) and Ghost in the Shell (the first and original one) were ones that wowed me (blood was just the anime I watched all the time for halloween when I was sick, so it's more a personal thing rather than quality thing).

-Boojitsu21

Bleach, Inuyasha, Hana Kimi, and Fruits Basket

The ones so far that i've become completely obsessed over.

Sadly w/my moving around I have not been able to keep up with the manga so much, but u better believe i have every available episode of bleach and inuyasha that are subbed so far!

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

kmbailey0005: those are some series' that are worthy of keeping! =)

Tsubasa Chronicles is a good show, my fav eps of the show is probably the ones with King Ashura and King Yasha in it, made me cry. xxxHolic is good too, a lot darker, but full of life lessons. Host Club is such a light hearted cute show

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Kotori: Yes yes! I love that one too! haha... just watched it a few days back. But it's really touching.. haha.. esp the ending right! I wouldn't want to give out any spoilers.. LOl. But it's true! i really love that few eps of Tsubasa Chronicles!

Anyway, I must say that there should be a few more animes added to that poll list like Tsubasa Chronicles, Fruits Basket, Trinity Blood, Elfen Lied... ETC! Hope u guys would enlighten me on more and more animes series' that have made an impact u! *Winks*

Card Captor Sakura got me into anime... so that's always going to be a special one for me, Kenshin is the one that i've seen way too many times... and Ouran High School Host Club is the one that's been making me laugh the hardest lately

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

from the choices given, i must say that Fushigi Yuugi caught my heart.....but of course, if i were to choose what anime REALLY caught my heart, then my answer would be Ruoruni Kenshin[Samurai X], Gundam Wing and Basilisk......

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hm....the anime that realy captured my heart is going to be.......Fruits Basket. That anime is truly sad and funny at the same time. But it captured my heart, and I dont know how or why, but it does. I noticed ur poll, but sry, I dont know those animes.

Fruits Basket, for me, it teaches you a lesson and you can learn from it. Mabey thats why it captured my heart.

Signature Image

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.