Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts? - Minitokyo

We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts?

Your Favourite Animation!!

Bleach
24 votes
Naruto
23 votes
Fushigi Yuugi
10 votes
Gensoumaden Saiyuki
7 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
19 votes
Final Fantasy VII
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Shortyinuyasha

Shortyinuyasha

Demon InuYasha

Hmmmm I think I got two, Inuyasha and Fushigi Yuugi is my top two :)

This show kicks ass!!!!

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

I love the show Naruto it has a good plot and everything I really think more peopel should watch it.

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I got a few that I really like - Basilisk (+ Shinobi), Mai HiMe and Mai Otome, Black Cat, Initial D and Sousei No Aquarion.

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Yeap yeap, i agree that naruto seems to be getting more n more interesting... especially now with the Gendou issue! CAN'T wait for the next ep. to be subbed and reasy for viewing! yay!

No props for the Saiyuki. Come on, people! They're bishies with laughter, angst, AND badass butt kickin'!

That's my pick of the list provided. Personally? I'm one of the biggest X and Chrono Crusade fans out there. Clamp and GONZO. How can you go wrong?

I must say, the choices contained in the poll wernt the best, but, um, trying to remember, Id have to say Naruto, when it started, bleach, when it started, and then, evangelion, fate stay night to an extent, and *sniff*, ichigo 100%. Ichigo 100% was the bestest, donno why, it just caught me somehow :|

for me it was
Naruto
FMA
chobits
and a couple more, just can't think of their names now, but they are really tear bringers

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

1. Girls Bravo

2. Full Metal Panic

3. Green Green

4. Chrono Crusade

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

If few years back, I would say Sailor Moon and it is my most memorable anime of all. Now, I would choose Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. Why? Because both of these anime has given me a true meaning of the wonders of anime. Each characters are so unique with their own personality and like us.

For normal anime, I would choose Bleach as the storyline is the most interesting part that captured my attention if the Bountou's part is not included in it. There are some nice characters that I like. Byakuya, Ichigo and Hitsugaya.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/auraderecca/2c513460.gif

I really love the works from Studio Ghibli. They are inspirational don't ya'll think... Even films like "Promise Of The Cat", "My Neighbour Totoro" are beautiful animations although it is true that the limelight had been stolen by bigger makings like "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle".. I just feel these are the AUTHENTIC of Japanese anime.. Loves...=)

Hmmm.. Mine would have to be Clamps stuff in general, (especially!) cardcaptor sakura, tsubasa chronicle (so kawaii watching syaoran and Sakura become closer, as it should be!), xxxholic is just great. *thumbs up* hehehe, I'm a little crazy. ^_^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Nope,nothing from here :) The first anime I ever watch was 'Crying Freeman' in 1995 and from then i love to watch animes ;)

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/auraderecca/8a04f7e3.jpg

hyayaya..haha, Forgot CLAMP anime's man! They were good too! lol.. CLAMP rocks too, i just feel the characters are kinda too similar in some ways? Alot of cross characters from anime to anime.. but I guess that is their special traits, with a few acceptions.. haha, X CLAMP, Chobits and Cardcaptor were early animes that I enjoyed.. =P *homemade banner by me..LOL..

I think that Rurouni Kenshin would be the one. Kenshin was cool and all, the anime was great, but the OVAs were like, blew me away man. The ending was so sad, augh. Final Fantasy VII was a game, but last order OVA and Advent Children i guess you can say were 'anime's. So i also pick FF7 Cloud's story was so good, i forgot the name of the guy who wrote that story, but whoever he is, PROPS to him.

I've just been watching Loveless, and that's definitely captured a special feeling. Kyou Kara Maou did this as well, and Miyazaki films are good at doing that (Howl's Moving Castle especially for me).

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

The first anime I remember watching was "The Last Unicorn," and "Kimba" They were aired back in the early 80's. I remember them and I was like 4 years old...Sailor Moon got me into anime again though, and my favorite anime of all time is Full Moon wo Sagashite, the story is just so cute and moving...and it is one of the few animes that has brought tears to my eyes...(Air TV and Kanon have as well though too)

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Shizuru-chan

"Ara.." ^.^

- Mai HiME ~ (Or rather, My-HiME).. This series is pretty much the only series that had several scenes which made me cry my eyes out. Same goes with Mai Otome (or My-Otome)

- Cowboy Bebop ~ The whole situation with Spike and his eye/past, and Faye had really touched my heart in few ways. It's also one of the amazing series I've seen IMO.

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

niea under 7 for me.. ^^ i love the quiet, relaxing provincial atmosphere it has.. with a crazy twist of an under 7 alien which would be niea. ^_^'

ego vici mundum

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

CORRECTION SIR
I hate anime.
I'm here for the loli girls. They fit better on sci-fi and horror stories.
But within the anime range, I started a long time ago with Remi, and ended up with Haruhi Suzumiya.
Lately, I haven't seen any other. Got extremely bored.
Actually, never liked.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I will say that the fights in Naruto are pretty wussy when compared to the fights in animes like Bleach, Gundam, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc. But so far nothing has beat Naruto for pure, raw emotion. The characters all seem so human and imperfect that you can't help but feel a connection to them. They all have traits we all can relate to. And that makes it that much more of an impact when say one of them dies.

I mean we can even find a trait we share with Orochimaru. Sure it may be small and minor but it is a link with that character giving him an added bit of realism.

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

ShadowWraith: I totally agree with you on that..... people do have evil sides that may be reflected in the characters shown in animations. LOl.. But that's what make the shows interesting to watch right.. Good against the evil!

Anyway, I was recently surfing the net and came across this which was really captivating. I dunno what anime this OST cover is from.. but it really looked so nice to me that i wanted to share it here for all to see. It can be said that this has netted my heart for now. =P

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/auraderecca/4363521.png
The cover says "Deep Void - Forsaken" If anyone knows what anime is this pls tell mi k!

Kare Kano is #1 on my list..
I can really relate it to my life. It's like Masami Tsuda made my life into an anime. Most of the scenes and stories are events that also happened in my life. Weird. X-P That's why I love it so much! I really love anime that is true-to-life, and something I can relate to. :D

But since it's not up there, I choose Fushigi Yuugi.
With those bishounen in the series, I can't help but fall in love. Expecially Tamahome and Hotohori! Though the story is somewhat dragging, it's nonetheless a beautiful series with touching scenes, romantic, and hilarious ones. :)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

I picked FF7 on the list. Even today, so many years after the game came out, its still popular, and with good reason.

But my favorite anime serie over all time, is no doubt, Eureka Seven. No other anime have drawn me in as much as that.
Fate/Stay Night was very good too, and Bleach + Naruto also had some very nice moments in them.

But Eureka Seven takes the win. Heck, I'm even ordering the DvD's, and praying for an OVA, once the DvD's are out.

reening

Black Passion

Actually..the anime that I picked is Bleach. I just love the way everything is like in that world..

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.