Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts? - Minitokyo

We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts?

Your Favourite Animation!!

Bleach
24 votes
Naruto
23 votes
Fushigi Yuugi
10 votes
Gensoumaden Saiyuki
7 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
19 votes
Final Fantasy VII
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

The one that captured my heart is gota be the first few ones i watched, I'm not even sure about the names now
Doraemon, Bow-wow, crayon Shin-Chan, a kiddy ninja anime, Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball

KakoiTenshi

KakoiTenshi

Chibi Hitsu

My favorite animes:
-Bleach >.<
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Chrno Crusade
-Ouran High School Host club
-Naruto
-Pita ten
-Kannazuki no miko
-Graviation
-Erementar gerad
-InuYasha
-Saikano
-Chobits
-Excel Saga
-TRC
-CCS
-Bokusatsu Tenshi dokuro-chan
-Elfen lied
-Air tv
-Noir
-Ufo princess Walkyrie
-Fruits basket
-Samurai X
-Love hina
-Burst Angel
-Ai yori Aoshi
-Trigun
Hahaha xDD
They are many, sorry xDD
By the way... I am new ^^
Ja ne! ;)

-super gals
-nana
-kkj
and many more(rite now can't think of any)

my first anime was inuyasha and it also was the one that got me going...after seeing this anime i wanted to watch more and more ^^

Hm, what REALLY started my obession I guess was Fruits Basket. My 1st anime was Tenchi Muyo, but it didn't really make me go out and buy manga and anime. Sooo yeah, when my friend showed me Fruits Basket. I'm like "WHOA WTF AWESOME!"

And what made me love manga is Marmalade Boy. ^...^ I saw a girl(my best friend now :D) in one of my electives reading it. So I picked it up at the library and WHAMO. I love it. <3

i chose Bleach but i like final fantasy too... :( lol

I got into Naruto.....and thats what started it for me.
I like how the story and characters are complexed (in a good way)
and how you never know whats gonna happen.
I love really dramatic and sad parts for some reason.....they always make me cry.
hahaha the characters' personalities are so believeable and yeah it got me started

Eureka seven
full metal panic III
Ah! my goddess
they are really good i really like them

Hmm... For me, it is AIR that captured my heart most cause it is dramatic n makes me feel like i m in the story myself (I don't know y but the story makes me feels... hmm... like nostalgic.. maybe.. dunno how to explain) :p ... Well, the second one which captured my heart might as well be Fruits Basket n Chobits..

raindropmemory

raindropmemory

.:: In search of my style ::.

The first time I saw Spirited Away, I said to myself.."What the wonderful animation!".

Until now, no other animation can change my point of view. Howl's and Bleach are somewhat cool! But Howl's story isn't beautiful as Spirited Away and I love Manga version of Bleach than animation.!

Violence breeds Violence, people.

macross, berserk, kenshin, i really feel touched by this series

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

hm, there is gonna be a new movie coming out from Ghibli. Didn't get the name yet, but i feel it's gonna be a hit.. can't wait to watch it.. anyway, i think that Howl's Moving Castle and spirited away were both very nice. After i watched Howl's I was really mesmerised and immediately bought the DVDwhen it came out.. I love it... watched it over n over... but it still nv bores me.. guess that magic and love are a good combi.. lol

Fullmetal Alchemist, Fate/Stay Night and Shakugan no Shana are my favorites. The storyline of these animes are very complicated which I like the most. Dunno why...

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Fullmetal Alchemist :) That really catched me!
And my first anime, Sailor Moon n_n watching it I started to be an anime-lover

The grave of the fireflys
Paradisse Kiss
Fullmetal Alchemist!

Proud member of " Land of Dreams "
Signature Image
Close the world... open the next

Niennita

Niennita

"Paper Master"

awww... well, My fav fav anime is saikano because is so sad, I cry a lot T_T

CamiChick

Crimson Moon

The one that started it for me was InuYasha. My brother had tried to get me to watch anime several times but I couldn't get into it. I watched InuYasha one night and I was hooked.

Well if i had to pick from the choices in your poll it would be Naruto but my favorite show is Fullmetal ALchemist.

Evangelion was the first anime I ever finished and loved and thats all the reason I need for it to have a special place in my heart :D >>. Others are Eureka7, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I loved Love Hina, and Full Metal Alchemist, and Berserk, think those are my favorites of all times.

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Evangelion

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

elfen lied
gundam seed (and destiny)
full metal alchemist
gensoumaden saiyuki
rave
samurai x
and....
ahh.... too many, so tat's all for now

Azumanga Daioh has to be one that we never forget.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Yet another list thread.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.