Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

I mean really hate, not just dislike but Hate with a capital H.....

Mine is definitly Yuka Sugimoto from "12 Kingdoms"

omg i hate that bitch. "wahhhhhhh this is obviously my world cause i read about dragons wahhhhhhh!"

grrrrrr i hate you Sugimoto!

??

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

Hate? Sorry if I might offend the fans...

Flay Allster (GSeed), Meer Campbell (GSDestiny), Sasuke (Naruto), Kabuto (Naruto), Relena Peacecraft (GWing), Hilde (GWing), Yufa (Ragnarok the Animation), YuGi Moto (Yu Gi Oh), Judei (Yu Gi Oh GX)

I'll stop now... lol xD

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

Mmm I'd say I hated Al from FMA though I'm sure this will bring about controversy :|

Mr. SATAN! is te worse thing in this world.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I don't really hate anyone.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Hated anime characters? Wo-ho-hoa, where to start, where to start?

So, taken in a [very] random order, I hate:

- Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach (sure, he creates lots of tension and can be funny sometimes, but he is such a JERK!)
- Shinn Asuka from GSD (one word: emo)
- Azrael from GS and Djibril from GSD (worst villains I've ever had the misfortune to see - and to think I actually tend to like villains!)
- Aya from Tenjho Tenge (she's got big breasts and quite a limited intellect...)
- Kagome from InuYasha (don't jump on me on this one, but 1- she's not pretty; 2- she's not strong, she just gets in the way when they are fighting; 3- because of her, too many IY fans hate Kikyou... >_> )

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I can't say I've ever hated any anime characters. I view that as immature.

I used to hate characters when I was in the fifth or sixth grade but my view has changed as I've gotten older and learned to appreciate every character for what they contribute to the story. The only time I do not like characters is when the SCRIPT is bad. And even then it's not like they really get on my nerves. >.>

I think we should try to understand the characters, even if they're annoying, because hating something is truly a waste of time. But especially hating on any fictional character, that right there, is pointless.

And that's my opinion on this thread. ^^

Signature Image

RenJ

RenJ

Happy Sensei ( ^^)V

nr1: don kanonji - bleach nr2: Inoue - bleach nr3: Kon - bleach -.- all from bleach lol :x

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by UchihaTaijiyaI can't say I've ever hated any anime characters. I view that as immature.

I used to hate characters when I was in the fifth or sixth grade but my view has changed as I've gotten older and learned to appreciate every character for what they contribute to the story. The only time I do not like characters is when the SCRIPT is bad. And even then it's not like they really get on my nerves. >.>

I think we should try to understand the characters, even if they're annoying, because hating something is truly a waste of time. But especially hating on any fictional character, that right there, is pointless.

And that's my opinion on this thread. ^^

Agree, but I don't think this thread is pointless.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Miroku. i can't express how much i f***** hate him. i'm sorry, i know all of you out there are Mir/San fans, but i hate Miroku and i'm actually an Inu/San fan (weird to you, but it makes perfect sense to me. To me, Mir/San is wierd so there you have it) other than that, i love just about every other character out there

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

I wanted to personally rip King Bradley apart for what he did at the end of Episode 40 of FMA. I also hated Dante from the same series.

Gouhda from GITS 2nd Gig was another character I hated. Along with Shinji's dad in Evangelion.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

DEATH TO HAYASE MITSUKI (kiminozo)

CAGALLI FROM GUNDAM SEED (destiny)! HATE HER!

Hm, I have a bitter hatred against Kagome from Inuyasha for the same reasons as Odeena. If anything, she's the only character that I have been able to keep dedicated in my loathing of.

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Misa Misa! x_x from Death Note, I wish I had a Death Note just to write her name on it.
Kikyo as well, ah that woman makes me wanna find the Bone Eater's Well to go to the Feudal Japan so I can kill her >_>

Quote by allukaHate? Sorry if I might offend the fans...
Sasuke (Naruto),
I'll stop now... lol xD

I'm so gonna kill you! :)

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

OH I GOT ONE! MAKOTO FROM SCHOOL DAYS ANIME!

Kira Yamato. I want him dead

Signature

emmm=_= that was hard..... but... Aion in chrono crusade! he never dies! and that make me sooo angry! curse youuuu~

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well... I'm not hateful, but there are 3 characters I really hate!
1. Midori from Green Green TV (the most annoying thing that could exist)
2. Aya from Tenjou Tenge (stupid but sexy/beautiful, not a very wise choice + too obsessed and unfair)
3. Kagome from Inuyasha (spoiled, possessive, center of attention... quite sucky)

Signature

welll mm..
Asa from Shuffle!
Rose from Fma

Not explanations

Pikachu, thunderbolt! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light. Just annoying that's all. I don't HATE anime characters.

It's weird, but Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin bothers me quite a bit.

C.C from Code Geass >.>;

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

Quote by Kytel

Mine is definitly Yuka Sugimoto from "12 Kingdoms"

omg i hate that bitch. "wahhhhhhh this is obviously my world cause i read about dragons wahhhhhhh!"

grrrrrr i hate you Sugimoto!

LMAO...I agree! She's a crazy ass

big words for such small vermin

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.