Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 17 of 21 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 485 total items

Just finished watching Cowboy Bebop, and I found out that I really hate Vicious, if not for him all these disaster wouldn't happen to Spike! =(

nnn...inoue orihime,ulquiorra,gin ichimaru,soi fong and kon from bleach
fuu from magic knight rayearth
hitomi from escaflowne

kuro-ikaru

kuro-ikaru

100% seme xD

Every character voiced by Takahiro Sakurai. xD' *rise a shield to protect from murderous stares* His voice is EVERYWHERE and it's getting on my nerves. >,>
No, no, I was joking... maybe I don't hate them, 'cause I think 'hate' is too strong word. Just dislike.
Maybe I shouldn't reply in this thread..?

Keep moving forward, even if it's a road made up by corpses.

i hate all the girls of highschool of the dead!

Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto, I guess... or Light Yagami from Death Note, but at least he was a good, chilling, and for the most part realistic character.

Sakura from Naruto, such a stupid useless girl

Mio Akiyama

I have to say the character I hate the most is Sasuke

Sasuke(naruto)(take that fangirls)
And the protagonist of Evangelion does piss me off occasionally

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Waaaaa~! I'm going all out in this thread~! LOL xD

1.- Inoue Orihime. Why you ask? Well, were to start... she's useless, stupid, always getting in the way and putting his friends in danger, can't take good decisions, her voice annoys me >.> specially when she goes all "Kurosaki-kun! Save me!" (wich is ALL the time) and she's always crying. Ok, she has her power of healing others, wich usually comes in handy... when she's not captured by the bad guys or half-dead herself, and that happens half the time. But what makes me hate her the most it's the fact that because of her and her uselessness Ulquiorra is dead -insert very VERY VERY angry face here- >.>;

2.- Aizen Sousuke. Really.... he just got me tired... Mr. Perfect, or as I'm going to call him from now on Mr. Gary Stu (xD), has no flaws, he's always one step ahead of everyone else (even if he doesn't know at all what they are up to), he's insanely powerful, a narcissit, treats everyone as expendable tools, it's a damn paranoid and he doesn't know when to shut the hell up =.=

3.- Kongo Agon. Ok, you're a prodigy of the sports but...c'mon! You can't possibly imitate a running technique and speed just by wishing it. The guy doesn't even train, yet he has an excellent body and condition and his stamina never wears off. He can play in whatever position he feels like and has a serious "I'm the king of the world" complex. He's hot, yeah, but that doesn't change the fact the he's a jerk >.>;

4.- Rainmon Tarou. He just annoys the hell outta me =.= His little voice is so damn annoying always screaming whatever stupidity + MAX~! (Catch MAX! Effort MAX! Win MAX! My ass MAX!) Seriously after 10 episodes of this you stop finding him funny and just want to shut him up with a good kick =.=

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Sakura Haruno xdd

Acez

Fallere092

kururugi suzaku...hypocrite one...

merged: 09-05-2010 ~ 05:02pm

Quote by narutanai hate all the girls of highschool of the dead!

Evan Heinemann from Monster. Man is she annoying or what.

muraki from YnM -.-;;;

haruhi suzumiya

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I don't really like most girl characters on manga/anime, they are usually are useless and do nothing but be on the scent of main characters or other characters they have a crush on [do they have pride?]. Example, Inoue Orihime [Bleach], Ryuzaki Sakuno & Osakada Tomoka [Prince of Tennis] etc.
I hate Uchiha Sasuke, he's such a pathetic crybaby boy.
I HATE Kiryuu Zero, he's pointing his gun to someone he says he love and says, "I'll kill you with my own hand." HOW COULD HE?

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

M.M from reborn!

Probably Sakura from Naruto (has been mentioned already--yay haters!). Yea, she was extremely annoying.

oh... Shuffle all characters >.<

Furukawa Nagisa

hentai, stupid love, sohai character

Naruto Uzumaki, Neji Hyuuga, Karin, Juugo - Naruto
Mr.Satan - DBZ
Yammy ,Don Kanonji, Kon, Orihime (to some extent) - Bleach
Frey (or Fley...however you spell her name) - Gundam SEED

curlette

High school of the dead - Glasses Teacher ---> K?ichi Shid? -

Well I dont really pin point but, i hate characters that is very talkative and gossip maniac because they distract the main characters....

page 17 of 21 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.