Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Can't say i really HATE anyone of the top of my head

Although Shinji from Evangelion does piss me off at times ....so whiney >.<

Hold my arms back when they beat me, leave me in the ditch when thay kick me, sever my limbs and deceive me. Sometimes life isn't easy.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

shinn from gundam seed destiny! I really hate that guy!

The head house of the sohma (fruit basket) ( the dragon one)
i hate HIM
i m cursing you to death.. :D
(and yet i don t like fruit basket that much.)

All of those loud, screaming, crying girls. Which is over half of the female anime characters.

Lacus Clyne (mobile suit gundam seed & destiny)
I really don't like her...especially her lack of clothing

Ataru Moroboshi

Sekai from School Days. I want to kick her in her stupid face. She's such a damn bitch D;< poor Katsura ;_;

Quote by marysonnieIt's weird, but Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin bothers me quite a bit.

I'm gonna get you X-O

merged: 10-18-2007 ~ 09:59am

Quote by marysonnieIt's weird, but Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin bothers me quite a bit.

I'm gonna get you X-O

merged: 10-18-2007 ~ 10:00am
Oh, right...I hate Naraku; InuYasha needs to kill that guy and get a new bad guy already!

I absolutely hate Kagome from Inuyasha! She is so irritating! :angry:

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Kagome from Inuyasha with the same reason as everyone said.Irritating and somewhat useless.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Anime characters have a great amount of diversity... I like them all but I don't like those who are mainly on the antagonist side, those who have irritating attitudes and so on. Here's a list:

1. Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha)- Well... I have to agree with everyone else. Plus, Kikiyou is way more good-looking. :-P
2. Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket) - heartless, rude, disrespectful. The only evil character in the series.
3. Orochimaru (Naruto) - gross, hideous, and um... GAY! He has better hair than me! Pfft!
4. Meer Campbell (GSD) - everybody hates a copycat. Such a wanna-be.
5. Flay Alistar (GSeed) - a flirt. A bitch.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

None. I don't really like the idea of hating.

I only get annoyed when people start degrading characters, whatever the reason or method may be. :sweat: I mean, hey, the characters are just beng themselves. Why bother hating them? Not like anyone could change them anyways (other than the author of course, but meh. You can't change the author either. XD).

Hmm.1. Sasuke (Naruto) 2. Mayri Kurotsuchi (Bleach) 3. Kagome (IY) 4. Kenji Harima (School Rumble, yugh his mustachies >() and 5. Lust from FMA.

Likes playing games :3

i think the feeling's not so much hate as it is irritating. like you might want to shake some sense into them. for example, aya fr tenjo tenge.

C.C. from Code Geass.....->what an annouing B*****.......and Inoue from Bleach..........God can someone kill those two........?

caramelo

caramelo

The Angel of Music

Hated characters? Machi from Fruits basket. =P I HATE HER! HATE, HATE, H-A-T-E! >__>

" Close your eyes
and surrender
to you darkest dreams "
~ The Music of the Night

I realy hate Dante from FMA.

1. Akito Sohma (fruit basket)
2. Li Syaoran (cardcaptor sakura)
3. Flay Alistar ( GSD)
4. Naraku ( Inuyasha )
5.Inuyasha

for the heartless character like this i really piss off;
why still confusing while a kawaii girl tell him that she likes him and he get my little sakura >.< ;
Yet a flirt and yet a bitch;
Why HE WONT DIE OMG PLEASE DIE I HATE YOUR VOICE AND FACE;
kaze no kitsu! BORED by his voice...............

uhmm

Sakura ( Tsubasa o card captor, both of them). OMG she is so irritating -___-
Sara ( Angel Sanctuary). I love Jibrill but Sara is soooooo stupid
Sasuke ( Naruto). Well I relly dont hate him so much but something about him bother me

not so much a certain character, but a type.

Ones like Ichimaru Gin (Bleach) & Sai (Naruto) I despise that arrogant eyes-closed constant snake-faced grin.
Also couldn't stand the anime version of Dante in Devil May Cry. They should have done him like Devil May Cry 3; smartass, sense of humour (an occasionally getting shot in the head by Lady ^_^)

most of useless protagonist
and shy protagonist at any harem manga. i mean with all the things thay actually served and to coward to take one bold action? man just get laid n give me some fan service

Quote by shadowxlinkOH I GOT ONE! MAKOTO FROM SCHOOL DAYS ANIME!

That's exactly what I thought! Anime has its fair share of annoying, mean and irritating characters, but hated? Itou Makoto takes the cake

Quote by AgulaAsa from Shuffle!

T.T though she wasn't my favorite character (SIAAA)....bleet maybe I just love Shuffle! too much...

I hate Yangtchu (?, do not know if its right writtn) from Dragon ball, Z, and so on, hopefully he will die soon! hehe

Makoto the main character from School Days is definitely the only character that i have a intense hatred for. If anyone has seen the School Days anime. Then you'll know why.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.