Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Kururugi Suzaku from Code Geass (after season 2 has started i've really had the urge to strangel him more then once)
Jeremiah Gottwald (Orange-kun) from Code Geass (he was nothing but anoying and unavoidebel)
Winner Sinclar from Karin (he ruined that anime)
....uhmmm, can Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender be counted as a anime-character? cause i really REALLY hate that mean girl.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(...) god i am so pissed at sasuke that hatah. the only reason dat he go'n to orochimaru is that he wants revenge on itachi and mostly that naruto is getting stronger. he's just a stank'n self indulged emo fool and he has the blatent ordasity to say he's more special than naruto proves he's haten that minse to the hidden leaf village :angry: OX >=( >=0000000~~~~~! X-P >_< x_x

racoom from DBZ i fucking that prick he so annoying
who agrees...

for me it'd be spandam (One Piece) - the villain in the water 7 enies lobby arc.
and suzaku - code geass - he just gets on my nerve xD

I hate the anime naruto -.-' uhm....charakter...i think i hate really sakura, the german-fan-girl of this chara had think Emi Isuzu is a fanart from sakura -___-

I would never hate anime ever even if it is a boring one!

Kotori from "X"
I REALLY HATE HER.
Geez... She's so... Horrible. Dumb beauty. And this manner of saying
"Kotori this, Kotori that. Kotori loves Onii-chan!"
I want to puke

i juz dont like girl tat too annoying..it juz make me crazy sometimes...i hate anime girl tat like immature person n ask stupid que...hate it...

guess so heh but i heavent seen anione that i hate much

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

Quote by UchihaTaijiyaI can't say I've ever hated any anime characters. I view that as immature.

I used to hate characters when I was in the fifth or sixth grade but my view has changed as I've gotten older and learned to appreciate every character for what they contribute to the story. The only time I do not like characters is when the SCRIPT is bad. And even then it's not like they really get on my nerves. >.>

I think we should try to understand the characters, even if they're annoying, because hating something is truly a waste of time. But especially hating on any fictional character, that right there, is pointless.

And that's my opinion on this thread. ^^

I fully and completely second this opinion. Right to the letter. (Including smilies `.^ )

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Gosh..there was this one character...whenever he would appear on the screen I would yell out, "DIE AND BURN FOR ALL I CARE!" I can't remember who it was....maybe Naraku......

I hate every single character from every single series done by CLAMP. Their drawing style pisses me off. With the extremely long, skinny limbs and necks. They are like giraffe people. Words cannot express how much I HATE CLAMP.

I mean look at these people.

L.A. from el cazador de la bruja because he's crazy.

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Sasuke from Naruto
Orochimaru from Naruto

Oh! I hate 'em.....
If i could, i would kill them...
I really-really hate 'em..
Oh, i'm being crazy now.................

The Emperator of Britannia! in Code Geass <-- Is a damn stupid guy and next idiot is Kururugi Suzaku! i think he should die next! -.-"

Most Hated/Least Favourite Characters/Loathe(I don't really bash them except when I'm in a bad mood)

Female:

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl: (The X-Men)

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl: (X-Men Evolution)

Amanda: (x-Men Evolution)

Wanda: (X-Men Evolution)

Chichi: (Dragon Ball z/gt)

Bulma: (Dragon Ball z/gt)

Launch/highgene: (Dragon Ball z)

Mirn: (Dragon Ball z)

Pan: (Dragon Ball Gt)

Marron: (Dragon Ball Gt)

Hinata Wataba: (Street Fighters)

Sasami Masaki Jurai:

Mihoshi Kuramitsu:

Yugi:

Sakuya:

Molly: (Sailor Moon)

Ann: (sailor Moon)

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: (Sailor Moon)

Serenity (Sailor Moon)

Reini/Sailor Chibi: (Sailor Moon)

Black Lady: (Sailor Moon)

Sailor Uranus/Haruka Ten-ou: (Sailor Moon)

Sailor Neptune: (Sailor Moon)

Tsubame Sanjo: (Rurouni Kenshin)

Keiko Yukimura: (Yu-Yu-Hakusho) No one suffers more with this discrimination than Keiko. She's the only one in the gang with no powers whatsoever. The poor girl has to see her boyfriend and friends getting in deep trouble and even dying, and she can do nothing but try to stay out of the way. She can't even heal like Botan and Yukina, or predict dangerous situations, like Shizuru. She needs to be protected all the way by Yusuke, Botan (during the Four Beasts mission) or Shizuru (the hospital incident), and in the end she's left back in Ningenkai, waiting for her fianc

hmmm... orochimaru maybe

i actually have two. they are kikyo from inuyasha and zero from vampire knight. i hate zero the most. he gets on my nerves and he always wants to shoot a vampire whenever he sees one. argh, i just hate him so much. he should know that not ALL vampires are evil. gosh

::Bump:: and I have a new one! Sorry to offend, but Haruri from Melancholy.....i love the show dont get me wrong.....but dam.....there is something about her attitude that really irritates me

??

hmm...hmm...

let me see, what character i hate MOST?

oh yeah! Naruto! (for those who love Naruto, i'm sorry, gomenasai ne!)

Lunamaria and Shinn from GSD X-O

Lawman

Lawful Good

The only reason I ever have to hate a character is because s/he represents something that is opposite of the values/morals I hold dear. For instance, Death Note's Light Yagami is one example. I really don't support his holier-than-thou outlook on the world.

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's no match for the TANK

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I want to say Inuyasha, but it's not really Inuyasha that I dislike, it's the rabid twelve year old fans that scream and fall to the floor and convulse whenever they see new merchandise for the show.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Naraku from inuyasha

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.