Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

animemanPfred

Bleach,Death Note,and Naruto Fan

Seshomaru from Inuyasha;
Sasuke from Naruto;
Bato from Ghost in the Shell (all series);
Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach (he is insane);
Krillin from Drangon Ball Z (I don't really HATE him, I just get tired of his negative attitude, it never seems to end)

FinalFantasyFans

If you don't like Bleach, Death Note, Gundam, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy, or any real good animes...then I feel sorry for you!

Makoto & Sekai from school days , seriously if u've watched this anime makoto should just drop into the 18 depths of hell for the shit he did.
X EGGS from shugo chara!. stupid high pitched voice ..

I hate:
Inuyasha & Kagome (Inuyasha)
Shinn, Stella, Lunamaria, Rey, and Meer (GSD)
Amuro, Char, and Lala (Gundam)
Domon, Rain, Chibodee, and Allenby Beardsley (G Gundam)
Sasuke, Sakura, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Choji, Ino, Tenten, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and Konohamaru (Naruto)

Ryofu, Ekitoku (Ikki Tousen)
Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Sai, Choji, Sasori (Naruto)
Raul (Ergo Proxy)
Kagura (Inu Yasha)
Ichigo, Minto (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Quote: DEATH TO HAYASE MITSUKI (kiminozo)

100% agreed.

Also, Makoto from Schooldays. If I could I would have killed him with my own hands >.<

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

there's alot of them who i hate
-Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass)
-Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
-Itou Makoto (School Days)
-Saionji Sekai (School Days)
-Sanzenin Nagi (Hayate no Gotoku)
-Tsukishima Koko (Da Capo 2)
-Yuzuhara Konomi (To Heart2)
-Chou hi/Rin Rin (Koihime Musou)
-Yumemiya Arika (Mai Otome)
-Musubi (Sekirei)
-Kusano (Sekirei)
-Tsukamoto Tenma (School Rumble)
-Lala Satalin Deviluke (To Love Ru)
-Sakura Misaki (Wagaya no Oinari-Sama)
-Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier)
-Maka (Soul Eater)
theese characters are verry annoying to me,but the character who i wanna kill and cut his body into pieces and feed it to stray dogs are KIRA YAMATO! damn i hate him verry much and i Extreemly Reject his Existstance! TENCHU for Kira Yamato ! DIE DIE DIE!

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Makoto from School Days. He's the biggest ******* I think I've ever seen in any book or show. I couldn't believe how he was an absolute sociopath. He made me just want to wring his neck. AH, I HATE HIM!

Peach Girl - Sae (biggest bitch ever!)
Peach Girl - Momo Adachi (she made me so frustrated when the solutions were so simple!)
Vampire Knight - Yuuki Cross (the manga is the best ever but i couldn't stand watching her in the anime!)
Code Geass(don't hate me) - Lelouch (i hated him at the end of the first season, he's better now)
Code Geass r2 - Suzaku Kururugi (what's not to hate?)
Code Geass r2 - Rolo (kinda feel bad for him, but he killed Shirley >.<)
D.Gray Man - Lenalee Lee (she was cool before she lost her legs)
Death Note - Light Yagami (he really got on my nerves)
Gundam Seed - Flay Allster (annoying bitch)
GSD - Yuuna Roma Seiran (creepy and got between Cagalli and Athrun!)
GSD - Gilbert Durandal,Rey Za Burrel

Least Favorite Tv series Anime Female Characters: (I don't understand for the life of me why weak girls are so glorified in anime!) I have zero respect for girls who spend half their time being saved from their boyfriends and then turn around and try to act tough with them.

Though Kagome Higurashi still tops my list as the most useless character, she needs to make rooms for many girls like her!
Ayeka Masaki Jurai (Tenchi Muyo!)

Sasami Jurai (Tenchi Muyo!)

Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Bulma, Highgene, Mirn, Pan (Dragon Ball z/Gt)

Asuka Langley Soryu: This girl is just MEAN! I always feer sorry for poor Shinji, she's literally a BRAT! Always off complaining about something, or things have to be her way. :( Poor little Shinji. Anyways thats why I don't like her character.), (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Ruka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Molly, Ann, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, all filler (Sailor Moon)

Keiko Yukimura (Yu-Yu-Hakusho)

All except Kasumi (Pokemon)

Kagome Higurashi Kagomeho, Kahome,... i mean Kagome Higurashi(slut, ugly, player, garbage, whore, doesnt even deserve a capitalized name...)(Inuyasha)

The entire time i watch inuyasha, i keep hoping a giant bird demon will just swoop down and eat kagome.

she's captian obvious.
She is just annoying.
When you're that stupid you should just shut up and accept the fact that you SUCK AT BEING AN ANIME CHARACTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

i personally dont like kagome even though i am a kikyo fan thats not my main reason for not liking her. i just dont see whats so special about her all her powers come from kikyo since she is her reincarnation. she has some of her own qualities but not many i dont see her as her own person and thats what i dislike about her the most.

she is not very likeable. To me, she's just in the way. She just comes across as a 'nagging psycho' that a helpful teamate. I've never really liked female characters because of their habit to be...petty? She's just really immature, it seems, especially with Inuyasha, and don't get me wrong InuYasha's kinda the same way. The way she always thates the obvious is a little annyoying.

But honestly would Inuyasha be as fun to watch if she was the quiet archery girl, Inuyasha wouldn't get 'sit'. Or Kouga and the whole 'my woman' thing he goes on and on about.
Se'sated probably because the people who hate her are a) a fan of a different character or b) Kagome goes back and forward between a love sick puppy and an indepent female of the modern world.

I dislike Kagome.
And yes Inuyasha would be fun to watch a quiet archery girl.
I like calm characters I like characters who don't do to much or to little. I like characters that I don't know what is going to happen.

With Kagome I was making the right guesses of what she was going to do and what she wasn't going to do.
I made the right guesses of what was going to happen to her and what wasn't going to happen to her.

She was to obvious of a character. And I dislike obvious characters.

My Reasons for hating Kagome to her bones and guts~

1. Sometimes, she gets angry for no reason whatsoever.

2. She "sits" Inuyasha for no reason whatsoever. So he did something wrong, "sit" him a once or twice, if it's really bad, do it a couple more times. But she does it like forever! She kept on going and going and going! Doesn't she know that actually hurts him! Gosh! Sometimes, over something really stupid, she "sit" him like forever and she does it until he's all up and buried in the ground! The rosery is used so Inuyasha won't attack innocent humans, Kagome! Not for you to put him in a early grave by burying him every second you get! Oh like "Gee, I "sit" Inuyasha already but since he already soften the dirt, might as well "sit" him some more times and bury him in his grave." Man, Kagome, you are seriously cuu cuu. In ep. 51 + 52, Inuyasha's demon form is first seen by Kagome and the others. After eluding danger, he goes after the bandits and humans, slaying them all. Yes, they are bandits and should be punished, I don't know about you but I really don't think they should have died. Kagome and the others wanted him to stop since the bandits are begging for their lives. Using the rosary can bring him out of his demon stage, but for some reason, Kagome didn't even "sit" him once... Maybe she was frighten or whatever, I don't know but she didn't use it to try and stop him.

3. She NEVER gives Kikyou credits, EVER! She knows Kikyou was there first but she doesn't even let Inuyasha near her. Even though Kikyou and Inuyasha could never be again, Kagome should at least let them talk to each other like old times since both of them has been through a lot! A small friendly little conversation. But no!

4. One time, Kagome even dressed up like Kikyou to spy on Inuyasha! How pathetic and lame is that? I know she too loves Inuyasha but come on! That is like so low! Kikyou was there first, ya know! If she wasn't, then why is her hair exactly like Kikyou's?

5. Why does she ALWAYS seem to be wearing a skirt! I know that's part of her original school uniform but can't she change before she jumps into the well! I never seen her in pants before, ya all know that? Geez, some of us Kagome haters said her skirt is way too short! And that Koga's skirt is longer than hers. I'm just restating what others said but I think it's true. Sometimes, she knows that she is going to miss school but she wears the outfit anyways. So if why not change!

6. She kept stating the obvious. There's a demon in the front and then she goes "Look! There's a demon!" Like yeah, the gang all saw that. They're not blind, ya know. She does it over and over again. And it just gets on my nerves a lot.

7. She keep depending on Inuyasha to save her from situations. I agree that she is not as skilled as the others or as Kikyou since she does not have any training at home or while growing up, but she shouldn't depend on him too much. She can always run! Why doesn't she ever TRY to run? Gosh! She calls for him every single time a demon gets too close. She calls him even why he's in the middle of fighting! Why can't she call Miroku or Sango to help her? Sometimes, they're free from fighting for a moment, but Kagome called Inuyasha instead. Calling his name out loud like could easily grab his attention away from fighting and it allows the enemy to attack him while his mind is away! She could lay off for a while but she does that a lot! Geez, that is so annoying!

8. She's so annoying. Her voice is so annoying. I know that's not really a character flaw but sometimes, she whines and complain to Inuyasha about Kikyou WAY TOO MUCH! Lay off, will ya? Some said they hate her because of her annoying voice. That's not much of a character flaw, but yeah, I do think her voice is annoying. I think it's very high pitched... If only her voice was lower. When she goes "Inuyasha!" that's the annoying part.

9. If Inuyasha is the one she truly loves, then how come there's Koga, Hojo and who knows how many else there are guys on her back? She KNOWS she loves him, but she flirts with others way too much! That's cheating! She can do that but Inuyasha can't even have a nice little conversation with Kikyou? That's just messed up right there. Everytime she sees him with Kikyou, she gets all mad and stuff! My gosh! If she does love Inuyasha, she should set the others on the right path. This far into the series of Inuyasha, and she is still doing that! Cheater! She brags it to her friends! No one is supposed to know except her and her family! So it slips out. Okay, fine, but she shouldn't really add details to it! She even putKouga in there and saythat Inuyasha and he were fighting over her.True that they were but like, come on!If her friends really met Inuyasha, which they did in the end, what about the dog ears and the fact that he's a hanyou? It's supposed to be a secret! Meaning no one else should know!

10. She could at least be nice to Kikyou for what happened between her and Inuyasha before Kikyou died. Kikyou died a tragic death losing everything dearest to her in the process including her Inuyasha. Kagome can just be nice to her! And let Inuyasha and Kikyou talk for a moment but no! She stomps away every time she sees they're within five mile radius of each other. I hate Kagome so much.

11. She kept keeping Inuyasha to herself. When Kikyou comes around, she just takes him away. She doesn't want to let Inuyasha even see Kikyou let alone talk to her. Geez... I understand Kagome's love for Inuyasha but come on! Sometimes, she goes way too far...A conversation here and there won't kill you, Kagome!

12. She gets angry at the smallest things! SPOILER FOR FIRST MOVIE! She gets angry at Inuyasha and "sits" him when he doesn't like her cooking or something! Man, not everyone like your cooking, Kagome! Yashas and ningens have different tastes! In the first movie, Inuyasha ask her if she can pack some more of that junk food thingie that he likes to eat and she got mad and "sits" him! COME ON! He didn't say anything about her cooking! She got mad for that! Really, she is a pathetic excuse for the reincarnation of Kikyou.

13. She got no trust in Inuyasha. Everytime he sees Kikyou, she's right there! Guarding him! And whenever he gets too close, "sit boy!". Man, she even dressed up as Kikyou to go spy on their conversation! If you call that trust, I got no idea what you're thinking. 'Cause that is no trust! Inuyasha doesn't follow her around with Koga or something like that! He leaves them alone 'cause he trusts her! Man, Kagome got no trust in Inuyasha at all!

14. Whenever Inuyasha and Kagome argues, she just rushes back home! It's always the stupid well! And she only waits for Inuyasha to apologize! She just blames the arugment on him and waits for him to say sorry. Sometimes, if it's his fault then yeah, just wait, but sometimes, it's her fault for something, he just talk to her and she got mad and "sits him". Then she rushes to the well and jump on in then she comes back and wait for him to apologize. Sometimes, it's your fault too, Kagome! Stop putting every silly tiny little argument on someone else! Really, I really hate her since she gets mad over every single little thing, if you have noticed in the show, it doesn't take much to start her in a argument over something stupid.

15.She tried to make Inuyasha forget about Kikyou, his first deep true love.Spoiler for ep. 43! In that episode, Inuyasha got back from his little conversation with Kikyou and Kagome was in his face about "You were with Kikyou, weren't you?" Gosh, lay off a minute, he's hurt, you know! Then when he started to explain about Kikyou, Kagome walked away without saying a word all thinking 'Afterall I have done for him, he still thinks about Kikyou.' My gosh, he thinks and care for Kikyou still because he still loves her deeply, stupid Kagome! By that thought, she tried to make him forget about Kikyou, but he doesn't. She tried to make him forget so she can be with Inuyasha. But that is so not going work, Kagome!

16. Spoiler for ep. 42! Inuyasha was all hurt and bleeding on the ground and Kagome just stood there looking at Naraku as he gets away.When the Kaze no Kize got reflected back to Inuyasha by Kanna's mirror, he was all on the ground, hurt while Kagome look at Naraku as he goes away. But she just stood there! HELP HIM! But no! Just look and look and look at the bad guy as he get away. Yeah, do that to a mortal or someone else and by the time you look at them, Kagome, there'll be nothing but dust and bones.
Someone else's response: Naraku could have killed her if she tried to help Inuyasha!
My Response: For crying out loud, Naraku was making his escape. She was still looking after Naraku even when he disappeared out of sight; even when he's gone and left the battle field.

17. She always stomps home after seeing Inuyasha and Kikyou together somewhere. Okay, I agree that jealousy acts on her but like, come on! Kikyou haters and Kagome lovers stated that she loves him and her jealousy is only out of love because she loves Inuyasha and doesn't want him with someone else. Then what Kikyou? She loves Inuyasha but when he's with Kagome, she doesn't do anything to stop him.

18. Another problem I had with Kagome was to many characters looked like her and were compared to her.
That was annoying as hell.

19. her obsession over InuYasha is just downright pathetic.

she's not cute or likable she's just annoying character

she's the worst character in anime ever!

Her screaming and inability to do anything right just annoys me to no end.

She's such a needy little . (immitates Kagome) Inuyasha? Can you dress me? Inuyasha? Can you breathe for me (giggles) I can't quite do it myself, ooh. Inuyasha? Inuyasha? I CAN'T STAND HER WHEN SHE ACTS LIKE AN INFANT IN AING INCUBATER!

I find her characteristics to be the weakest one of all. The way that she always have to be protected is a real turn off. It makes her seem like as if she's a weak girl who can't take care of herself. The reason why I'm not that attracted to this character is because she seems to be the luckiest one of all.

That's all the reasons for now, but soon, there are going to way more up there. But I do want to set things on the right path. Hate Kikyou more/less and hate Kagome more/less is your choice. Some of the Kagome lovers don't really even notice about the reasons stated above so that's why you love her so much. These are just my opinions. HOWEVER! I don't want people to hate them for the wrong reasons such as misunderstandings and misconceptions. I don't want the hate to start because someone didn't get their facts correct! Even though below I am defending Kagome, I still hate her to her guts and would like to see her die. I just don't want the hate to start by misconceptions and misunderstandings.

Here are the some of the reasons people hate Kagome that I don't totally agree with~

1. She's not good at archery as Kikyou~
My Response: Well yeah, first of all, I totally agree with that Kagome is not good at archery as Kikyou. But of course, she's not! She wasn't raised to fight demons and such creatures! She's a normal but annoying human that was tossed down a well in her backyard and is expected to fight demons in a flash! I don't think so! The only reason she got so good in that time is of because of Kikyou's power being transferred to her since Kagome IS the reincarnation of Kikyou. But I still think Kagome is still annoying that ever and I still hate her. Let her die and burn for all eternity. See if anyone care and give a heck about it.

2. She's too young for Inuyasha~
My Response: True, since she is like what? Fifteen? And Inuyasha's like...over 200? 500? Then again, Kikyou's too young for Inuyasha also. True that Kikyou is older than Kagome and is a bit more to Inuyasha's age but like Kikyou is still young for Inuyasha. Youkais live way longer lives than humans do so it explains the age difference. But if Kikyou haters use this reason to hate Kikyou, then we, Kagome haters, might as well do the same.

That's about it but who knows, I might put up more. Wow,sixteen reasons of hate and only two of defense. Yeah. Let's move on.

AND! In the first movie of Inuyasha, I actually thought Kagome was okay as a character. Yeah, I did, and no I'm not having a fever or anything. In the movie, for once she didn't state the obvious, and she actually gave Kikyou credits for her life! Like in the beginning when she sat down on the roots of the tree where Inuyasha was pinned to and thought about them. She was like "Oh, they belonged together before I even came along. They were so in love with each other." And all that good credits stuff, so I actually thought Kagome was OKAY in the movie. I understand Kagome's love for Inuyasha, so yeah, she was okay. I like the part where she was embracing Inuyasha in her arms after she wounded him. If the Kagome in the series was the Kagome in the first movie, maybe I won't hate her as much. But I still really do. I did enjoy the scene where Kagome fell down the well and back into her own time. The music was beating faster, the rhythm was flowing, it was just so cool. So I don't really hate the Kagome in the first movie. But I still hate her bones and guts in the series. So yeah, no I'm not sick nor have a high fever. Let's move on.

Tsubaki, Tatsuki, Shiori, all filler, Sarah, Abi, Ayame, Shima, Enju (Inuyasha)

Belldandy, Sakurdo(Ah! My Goddess)

all(Slayers)

Ran Mori (Detective Conan)

all (Digimon)

Anzu Masaki, Shizuka Jonouchi, Vivian Wong (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

all (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)

Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)

all (Blue Gender)

fan club(Fruits Basket)

Kanami Yuta (S-Cry-Ed)

Rose Thomas (Fullmetal alchemist)

Momiji (Blue Seed)

Sakura Haruno: she's kagome wanna be i think that she is a BIG BAKA ! she is so stupid from the time she started team 7 to now in shippuden . how dumb can you be . she falls for a traitor who didn't like her from the start but protected her cause she was a team mate . she is such a baka . in early naruto ...naruto would suggest something and sakura would be like naruto is so stupid out loud if sasuke said it but in her head she backed naruto up . What is up with that ! then she falls for a dude who not only left her on a bench but knocked her lights out too! then she still wants his uke butt when he ran off with a micheal jackson seme . she weak and stupid all she did was jock perfectly off of tsunade's whole style and people got the nerve to stay she's sweet . pfft ! sakura haruno sucks !
basically in my opinion , sakura is a stupid baka and a incredibly violent baka for nothing just cause she has a big head well get over it !

anyways i hate sakura but no offense to sakura lovers !

Yay! Another rant on Sakura! I bet you're all just so happy. but dont worry, this one should be shorter...Ok. I just don't get how in the hell she is so popular with the guys. I mean, seriously, what is there to like? Is it the charming personality? Or does her hot 12 year old body just turn them on? I dont understand it! Naruto's an idiot, but he's not blind...or deaf...or in a coma...or imaginary (ok, he's only an anime character but in his own show he is so real!). Since he is none of these things he could never date Sakura since you'd have to be all of them to put up with...THAT! And this brings me to Lee...poor, poor Lee. I love Lee. He is so cute and honest. the spandex is a little creepy but at least it's not...fitted. I mean, at least it's not mentally scaring. And his hair, and eyebrows, and wierdly circular eyes...those are kinda...wierd...but all that aside (and even kinda with it) Lee is just awesome! I mean, he's a ninja who only uses Taijutsu! Do you have any idea how hard that would be to do! And not only is he doing that, but he's keeping up with Neji and Naruto and everyone! And the speed thing, that just kicks ass. Right, back to Sakura. I guess, if he really wanted to, Lee could date Sakura. The only reason I find this even remotely acceptable is because I believe that Lee truely likes Sakura. as disturbing as that is...it's cute how persistant he is. So still...he is way too good for her! I guess that's it...now that I think about it not that many people like her...wow. That makes me smile! (Naruto/Naruto Shipuudden)

Karin (Naruto Shipuudden)

Risa Harada (D.N Angel)

Suzy (Zatch Bell)

Orihime Inoue, Yuzu Kurosaki, Chizuru Honsho, Shiba Kuukaku (Bleach)

Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood)

Tomoka Osakada (Prince Of Tennis)

Song (Avatar The Last Airbender)

Azula (Avatar The Last Airbender)

Mai (Avatar The Last Airbender)

Ringo Noyamano (Air Gear)

Simca (Air Gear)

Kitten (Teen Titans)

Mao Jahana (Blood Plus)

Misa Amane (Death Note)

Himeno Awayuki (Pretear)

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl (The X-Men)

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Amanda, Wanda (X-Men Evolution)

Kim Possible (Kim Possible)

Most Hated Anime/Manga Cartoon Male Characters:

Dragon Ball Z/Gt:

Kakarot/Goku

Krilling

Roshi

Yamacha

Kai

Cell

Freza

Street Fighters:

Ryu

Ken Masters

Bison

Tenchi Muyo!:

Tenchi Masaki

Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Shinji Ikari

Yu Yu Hakusho:

Kazuma Kuwabara

Bakken

Inuyasha:

Inuyasha

Miroku

Hojo's ansistor

Naraku

Renkotsu

Mukutso

Slayers: all

Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Mokuba Kaiba

Dinosaur Ryuzaki

Gouzaburou Kaiba

Dartz

Amelda

Raphael

Diginmon:

all

Blue Gender:

all

Chobits:

Hideki Motosuwa

Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden:

Naruto Uzumaki (gary stu)

Orochimarum

Sasuke uchiha (gary stu)

Kabuto Yakushi

Shino Aburame

Fullmetal Alchemist:

Gluttony

Kimblee

S-Cry-Ed:

Unkei

Kyouji Mujo

Bleach:

Isshin Kurosaki he's the most annoying and ugly father in the anime.

Don Kanonji

Ganju Shiba

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Jinta Hanakari

S?suke Aizen

Tousen Kaname

Air Gear:

Ikki

Blood Plus:

Joel Goldsmith

Kai Miyagusuku

Amshel Goldsmith

Van Argiano

Collins

Karman

Vampire Night:

Rido Kuran

Fire Lord Ozai

Kim Possible:

Ron Stoppible
Most Hated Anime/Manga Animals:

Inuyasha: Myouga, Shippo, Jaken, Souten, Entei

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

Males:
Kira Yamato (GS/GSD) - He cries everytime he kills a pilot. He is too arrogant to accept that killing is a part of war. Also, he "miraculously" survived the explosion of Freedom in midair after being stabbed by the Impulse. He became reliant to the Automatic Targeting Systems of both Freedom and Strike Freedom to disable hundreds of MS.
Athrun Zala (GS/GSD) - His tendency to shift sides annoyed me. He shouldn't have rejoined ZAFT after he left it in GS.
Sanosuke Sagara (RK) - This arrogant and stupid character makes me hate RK sometimes but love to see him being beaten up by Aoshi, Saitou and Shishio.
Females:
Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) - She's the dumbest character I've seen in an anime series. She always have to be saved after always falling into the traps of her enemies.

Anyone from the cast of Code Geass.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Quote by DarksideXDKira Yamato. I want him dead

I second that, I dislike Kira as well.

merged: 02-13-2009 ~ 05:49pm
Gah semarchiifreya wrote a essay on the topic?!

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Lol, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto tie for first place in my most-hated list! XD

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Yagami Light from Death Note (sorry if I spelled his name wrong..... sorta :-P). He knew he couldn't kill L on his own so he had a shinigami sacrifice herself. L IS superior to Light in every way.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

NEAR (nate rivers) From death note he can burn in hell

Kimi

Kikyo! i hate that damn bicth!>.< i haaate her she is my black list of people that someday i will kill no matter what...
and before leaving....

Quote by allukaHate? Sorry if I might offend the fans...

Sasuke (Naruto)

Dear... allu-chan ^^# im just going to kill you....

merged: 03-06-2009 ~ 03:02am

Kikyo! i hate that damn bicth!>.< i haaate her she is my black list of people that someday i will kill no matter what...
and before leaving....

Quote by allukaHate? Sorry if I might offend the fans...

Sasuke (Naruto)

Dear... allu-chan ^^# im just going to kill you....

Kikyo from inuyasha

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Several of them, but one in particular is taking my hatred to a whole new level. Kaworu Nagisa. Yeah, that little red-eyed bastard from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Everyone says that he was an angel, so he can wreak havoc with Shinji's mind, but what the hell, he clearly understood mankind, he knew what he was doing and he had bloody choice. So he was a spy, and what? In the end, he said he loves Shinji 'n stuff so he wants to be killed in order for mankind to survive. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE! If he understood mankind, then he should never go against NERV and everything, he, as the last messenger somehow got the choice. Yeah, so we wouldn't have the mind-rape which was the End of Evangelion later, but what the hell. Shin was wimpy and spineless enough as he was, we didn't need another breakdown for him. So yeah, Kaworu makes me go OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

1. "Anzu Mazaki" from Yu-Gi-Oh!
2. "Lelouch Lamperouge" from Code Geass
3. "Meyrin Hawke" from Gundam Seed: Destiny
4. "Sakuno Ryuzaki" from Prince of Tennis
5. "Wang Liu Mei" from Gundam 00

those are my top5

Let's see....
Naraku (Inuyasha) - so despicably cunning and evil, heartless, selfish...
Kanna (Inuyasha) - like a walking corpse that does everything Naraku says
Dr Nii (Saiyuki) - evil & manipulative
Gyokumen Koushou (Saiyuki) - irritating & cruel
Shinn & Lunamaria (GS/GSD) - downright annoying and dumb

My God semarchiifreya, that was an epic post... :D We need more ppl like you on the forums...

??

Flay - Gundam Seed
Shinji - Fate/Stay Night

OH GOD, i forgot all about Flay......okay Flay is offically stepping up to number 2 on my list XD

??

I hate many, but those that I remember are:

Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic!

Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin

Kotoko Aihara from Itazura na Kiss

Mitsuki Hayase from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Makoto Ito from School Days

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.