Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

I don't like Misa Amane, sorry.

Uhmm, wow.. anime character that I hate the most? Let's see.. I don't really have a particular character that I hate, since I tend to ignore the characters that I don't like.

BUT there are some anime characters that's impossible to ignore since they're one of the protagonists: Sasuke (Naruto) and MisaMisa (Death Note).

Sorry if I offended anyone!

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

Kuchiki Rukia of course >.<

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

eoz

i think that i can not to hate any Character of anime
i hate the productor

kabuto from naruto, i can't stand him

nossa realmente tem muitos dos quais eu gosto

mmm..there's a lot...mmm....pikachu ....sasuke from naruto...the main male character from vandread....and yumi from chobits

mistro delphine from last exile, she was the most anoying person in the world
also kikyo because she is anoying also and just wont f****** die

angell19

angell19

Sniper 19

Lelouch of Code Geass
Shinn Asuka of Gundam Seed Destiny
Inoue of Bleach (definition of being pretty and sexy but the clumsy move the hate of the most)
Kagome of Inuyasha
Sai of Naruto
Ryou and Kyou of Clannad / after Story

I really don't like kikyo from Inuyasha!

uzumakixhinata

uzumakixhinata

GorJess Spazzer

I hate Sasuke and Lacus Cyne!.But most especially Lacus Clyne!My blood blood boils whenever i remember her!

kagome from inuyasha
i just feel like she's just for design there, she is really just a pain in inuyasha's ass

Suzake

I hate him very much!

Signature Image

Hinata (naruto) Luffy (one pice) CC (code geas) Kikio (Inuyasha) Sasuke(naruto) and more but i cant remeber the others....SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

it pains me when people bash kagome
just leave her alone
its not her fault she got that english voice actress

i wish they never dubbed it in english, everything would be fine

i hate kikyou and also misa amane

Tohru Honda, from Fruits basket.

I don't hate anime characters, but I dislike this thread. It's hurting me too much. >_< This is ridiculous.
When I was younger, I disliked a few characters for a callow reason, but my mind changed about them. And I'd changed. Today, I'm mature, and I learned to accept and understand them. Hate is a potent word. Everyone's different., in and out, and we have our own weaknesses and strengths. Dislike a character's "ways", not their "being." No one's perfect.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I don't really hate someone... I love everything about anime ^_^

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Same here..actually i cant think about a character that i truly hate^^ guess theres none lol but there are some characters that i couldnt relate with like for an example Misa Amane because she was really imature,easily deceived and manipulated but at some parts was pretty funny and had an important role xD but bashing a character/person like in some posts i saw its simply wrong..just because its different doesnt mean its a hateful thing

Hmmm I'd say there are some characters that are too much for me to bear. I guess i am really weird because I hate some characters that many people usually love...Oh well...
1. Naruto (As you can all guess from Naruto) - I hate everything about him. He beats some really cool and strong characters, I mean how the frell do they lose to such a imbecile! How the frell can Minato be his father! He was adopted if u ask me;

2. Inoue Orihime (Bleach) - She's totally useless, always waiting for either Ishida or Ichigo to save her, on top of that she is that air-head type of character that is very annoying and is in almost every anime. AND she gets in the way of the IchigoRukia relationship ( Though she clearly doesn't stand a chance Muhahahahaha );

3. Ginji (Get Backers) - GOD! He's so annoying! I just hate that people always pair him up with Ban! I mean what the frell! Who in their right mind would want to be with him!? He ALWAYS brainwashes cool evil characters, turning them into lame goody goodys, makes me wanna puke! And the way he calls Ban-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is argh!

4. Tatsuha (Gravitation) - Grrr He isn't worthy to be with Ryuichi-sama! Why the frell do people pair them up together! Gah! I really can't look at him!

5. Yugi Mutou (Yu Gi Oh) - He turned Yami into all goody two shoes! I mean come on! He used to be soo cool going around , playing shadow games, mind crushing people, but nooooo Yugi had to brainwash him, turning him into some preacher... :X

6. Shirley (Code Geass) - Ok Orihime number two....I believe that explains it all...

7. Kagome (Inuyasha) - She's so useless and annoying! She's always complaining and never does anything right! She's practically abusing Inuyasha (even if he's a demon being slammed into the ground because of her PMS is just plain wrong). I say Kikyou is a lot better character.

8. Yuiko (Loveless) - She's always hanging onto Ritsuka! She's stupid and doesn't do anything whatsoever for the plot.

9. Sakura (Naruto) - She's annoying! Always Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that! Grr! AND I can never forgive them for making HER kill Sasori! It was really unrealistic!

10. Aya (Tenjou Tenge) - She expects everything to go according her wishes and when is doesn't she trows a tantrum, and usually her sister takes the blame, or more accurately Aya blames Maya! And is it possible to be that brainless...

11. Anzu Masaki (Yu Gi Oh) - ooh friendship...Her only purpose in the anime is to preach about it again and again and again and again...

12. Haruki (Ouran High School Host Club) - She gets in the way of the yaoi damn it!

13. Fei Long (Viewfinder) - That ba*tard! He got between Asami and Akihito, He kidnapped Akihito and blackmailed him into submission... AND turned him into masochist :X:X:X:X I hate him.

14. Lady (Devil May Cry) + Nero :D:D:D:D - The Sparda twins do NOT --I repeat-- DO NOT fuck women!

15. Saya (Black Cat) - If it hadn't been for her Train would've stayed an assassin! I deny her existence :D :D

If I have way, life wouldn't start until 2:00 pm.

Leina's whiny-sister from Queen's Blade.

I hardly get infuriatingly mad at characters, but she pisses me off soo much.

Sakura gosh I hate that thing

Shikinami Asuka Langley...that's all...

none of course

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.