Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 7 of 21 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Somehow I agree with UchihaTaijiya I don't hate them because they don't exist xD, but I DO have characters that I don

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

I don't know...
I haven't problems with characters from anime.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

Sunabozou form desert punk, another characters mm.. Yu gi and Aizen from bleach

hmm i kinda dont hate anyone o.0 hmm should be none

I hate karen in code geass

It would have to be Rido Kuran from Vampire Knight

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Jack The Reaper from Kuroshitsuji.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Inoue! (from bleach)
just die x@

oh yeah! I just thought of one! XP That random guy in the FMA movie who killed Heiderich! TT.TT

I hate Sasuke (naruto). hm... yeah... I really HATE him. Now that I think about him, I got irritated. tch.

Uh, I hate Akari from To Heart..."Hiroyuki-chaaaan" it

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Itou Makoto from School Days.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Sorry if I might offend the fans... but i hate momo hinamori because she's stupid

Someone said they hated Aya from Tengo Tenge.... dang That was harsh. I personally like her alot.

I don't really hate any character. All of them built from experience and individualism. Just because you hate them doesn't mean another person does.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I find it hard to hate an anime character but there's one that gets on my nerves every time and that's Winry (FMA).
Man, I hate that girl! She's always hitting people with that stupid wrench! I wish i could hit her with a wrench on the head so she'll know what it feels like! I mean how could Arakawa-sensei put her in the manga!?
Ops, I'm ranting. I'll stop now, but anyways I HATE WINRY ROCKBELL!
^.^

/DDD............ Thoma Seguchi.

Light imagay...i mean yagami(Death Note).. that guy sucks!

Do you know what sin is? It

Quote by kestrelLight imagay...i mean yagami(Death Note).. that guy sucks!

Oh.... wow thats the first time I've noticed that!

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

thisgirllovesanime

thisgirllovesanime

Aya-chan wants more Hibari ^q^

Ann Tachibanana and Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis. they share my number one HATE spot.

probably light yagami from death note

Misa from Death Note. I hate her so bad.

Inoue from bleach and sasuke from naruto -_-'

Em...

Hating is really strong emotion, so I think I have no.

At most "dislike very very much", not hate.

Flay Alster and Meere Campbel from Gundam Seed and GSD, they both pissed me off

page 7 of 21 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.