Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [BLOOD+] Will Kai become Sayas Chevalier ? - Minitokyo

[BLOOD+] Will Kai become Sayas Chevalier ?

Tagged under Blood+

Will Kai be Says chevalier?

probably Yes
4 votes
probably Not
35 votes
dont want to answer. i hate this thread ~_~
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

(Blood + thread)
I have this feeling that Kai will become Says chevalier at some point... in the story.

What do you guys think about this ?
Also, please tell if you would hate that to happen or not.

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

At some point Kai said he didn't want to change because both Saya and Riku have changed. Maybe he will, but i don't think so.

Signature

true he did say that..

although kai did make that comment at one point, i don't think he will become saya's chevalier not to mention saya probably won't allow him either. However, there is a possiblity that he would in order to anger diva.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would agree with rorry on that one. I do remember Kai saying that he didn't want to change. I don't think that he will become one also because it would complicate the whole "love square" thing that's been going on in more recent episodes. It doesn't make things interesting if they're ALL Chevaliers now does it? ;)

Signature Image

I'm thinking that Kai will be more like David. After watching the 36-40, it felt that way to me. There's only 52(?) episodes though, so I don't see the whole chevalier thing happening.

Only thing that makes me think on why he might end up doing it is to be able to accompany Saya so she won't be as lonely :/ Though Saya has Hagi, another familiar face wouldn't hurt ><

Even Thou i voted no i still think theres about a 30% chance that Kai will become a chevalier in order to protect her. But i dont see Saya wanting this so maybe he cuts her hand at night and becomes one to help her out.

hm..i sure hope so because Kai is became more skillful^_^DEFEAT EVIL DIVA!

I think Kai will not be chevalier. However, is Kai did become Saya's chevalier, I think it will not make that much of a difference since currently, he's almost always thinking of Saya - of protecting her and making her happy. I think Kai being human completes the group of men who are attracted to Saya - a chevalier from her side, Haji; a chevalier from the other/ Diva's side, Solomon; and a non-chevalier...

i've already watch the whole series.. its only up to episode 50.. and guess what.. kai didn't becaome saya's chavalier...

Yeah... He didn't become Saya's chevalier, and I'm glad of that.

delia88

delia88

zettai daijoubu

saya would not turn Kai into her chevalier after she has seen what she did to Riku.. i'm glad that it turned out that way.. Kai is an attractive human.. and i have to agree with r q g yamamotoyohko.. he completes the kind of men around saya.. but i think Saya and Haji is still the best pairing

sig made by Moon-Li^^

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

he didnt became her chevalier

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

well seeming that i watched all episodes already he didn't

Smile Even If It Hurts!

I don't think Kai will be Saya's Chevalier

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

NO. Blood + has ended... and Kai never even came close to becoming a chevalier... Riku on the other hand did become one... but he was useless and died in the hands of Diva....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

no. The only Chevalier is HAJI

Nooo, I think Saya wouldnt like to make Kai immortal...that would be sad

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.