Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Clover ending... (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Clover ending... (Spoilers)

Tagged under Clover

what's your favorite character?

Suu
6 votes
Ran
8 votes
Oruha
5 votes
Gingetsu
1 votes
Kazuhiko
2 votes
A
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

ok everybody
i noticed this a while ago
kou told Kazuhiko that the leaf she put on his hand would desapear from it when his mission was accomplished... but when he was at the hospital the leaf was there in his hand o.o what do you think this mean?
is it possible that Suu is still alive?

Signature

Unfortunelly, there are only FOUR persons in the world that can really answer that question, but if you think by that way....And knowing CLAMP, i guess Suu is still alive, i think that this ending has a hidden meaning and if you find out that meaning, you'll find the answer, for me Suu is alive, i like to think this way, for me that would be the best ending for that wonderfull story, and i think that it is exactly what CLAMP wanted, don't you think ?

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

well... our answer must be in the legendary fifth volume waaaa why it's still unfinished?

merged: 08-12-2006 ~ 11:51pm
well even if it's unfinished someone can tell me how killed oruha?
i heard once that barus had something with it...
is there anything on the manga that i missed?

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I have to reread it again. people where is scene where we see Suu die? there is NONE (or I'm blind). the last scene is when she is sitting on Oruha statue (with head cut off) and that's all. so Suu has to be Alive! she HAS to! that's the CLAMP way.

but I'm curius aboute Ran and Gingetsu relationship. They can not stand against Wizards (or whotever they are, this old pricks). But does not mean they can not be together, can they?

Ran is lives in Gingestu 2 years when Suu came (she looks the same but Ran grows up -_-') and it is said that Clover oudside cage can live no longer then 5 years, does that mean he has 3 year live left? but he is living in some kind of cage (he never leaves Gingetsu's house) so maybe he will live longer (pleas pleas pleas he's my Favorite, his stoicism astonish me).

pray I'm right.

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

well hehehe i do think Suu has to be alive because when the wizard Kou asked Kazuhiko to go with Suu she said the leaf she put on his hands would disapear when his misson was over, right? ;) well when Kazu appeared on the end the leaf was there ^^ and on the last edition Suu said she wants to be something different from a 4-leaf-clover soo probably she will "reborn" ^^

ummm i'll pass talking about Gingetsu and Ran realtionship ^^

and well Ran is in a cage but on the wizards cage his powers must be monitorated and the growing process would become different... so i do hate to have this conclusion but.... yes probably Ran will die soon....

hum hey Oriya ^^ do you get who the hell killed Oruha?
and what's with Barus?
i get mad when i remember him ~_~

merged: 10-25-2006 ~ 06:46am
ah and Suu die in the explosion of the Fairy Park....
it was said that she would commit suicide if she finds her happiness... so she exploded the park dying with oruha's memories...

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

now, aboute Ran You hit me straight in the gut... WHY? I was right, old pricks this wizards are.
what do You thing, how old Ran and his brother were when he run away from cage? maybe, this cage stops growing prosses? and now he can live like normal human? 'couse Suu do not change for 2 years. (damn, what happend to A?!) and now Ran looks like... 17 years old or so? (he looks like Subaru Sumeragi too much XD)

aboute Suu, it was said, it was said. but listen it can be like with politicians, one said, second think third do, right?

aboute Oruha... give me few days, I'll reread this volumes nad try to answer, ok? now I'm sick -_-'

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

first question umm that's good i think he was about ten...
second question yeah i do think so, since they make experiences with the clovers....
they probably found out a way to do it.... they are wizards after all hu?
and he cannot live as a normal human ^^ it's impossible since he's a 3-leaf-clover (even if he could grow normaly)
and about Suu, well I really don't know probably it's because of the same reason as Ran,
but i think it's nice that she still the same ^^
ahhhh i hope A could appear again but it would be a big problem don't ya think? ^^ he hates Gingetsu ^.^
and if ran Looks like Subaru, it's good for me because i looove Subaru-kun too ^^ (specially in X ^.^)
about Suu it can be, it can be ^^ lots of things can still happen on clover since it's still in the list of the unfinished works from Clamp, we can still dream about a volume 5 he-hehehe
hu about oruha ok i can wait don't force yourself ^^ your healf in firt place ^^

umm once i heard that it was Barus who killed Oruha... Oriya, do you have the published manga or you get in on the net?

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

The Clover manga (I have all four in Japanese, eheh), give very little clues. In my opinion, Suu is dead. The leftover leaf on Kazuhiko's hand is just the remnant of the pass that Kou-baasan gave him.

And Ran will indeed die in three years, since he is no longer under the Wizard's control. But you all know that Suu stayed voluntarily in her cage, right? She knew what a threat she could pose, and decided to submit to the Wizards. Though in the end, she wanted one moment of happiness before dying.

And Oruha's death has never been explained, though a popular theory is that Barusu (the real romanized name, though I have no clue what it's romanized from) was responsible... though no one knows his and Kazuhiko's past. Nor Gingetsu's.

And the Clamp way is to make us hope, then twist us around ^^ but here, as the chronology is messed with, we start at the end and go back in time to see the causes. Suu is dead, the only fitting end, and the projected two last volumes will probably reveal the causes of Oruha's death, Barusu' backstory with Kaazuhiko, etc.

Clamp originally planned 6 volumes, so we can dream...

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

nyaah thanks for the explanations tobiast88 ^^ umm *sad*
but i do want suu alive ^_^'
6 volumes? that's cool ^^ CLAMP sould complete it soon no?

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

They have Tsubasa, xxxHOLic, Gouhou Drug, Kobato, and X all dangling as well. Those projects have been on hold for far less long than Clover, and Clamp has practically confirmed in word and action that the series getting priority after Tsuba/Holic will be Kobato and Gouhou Drug. We can hope all we want, but there's a chance that our goddesses of manga might leave this one as is (though I wish they wouldn't: the story is technically ended, but so much is left!)

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

since I'm sick, I've got this sick idea. What if Wizards order to kill Oruha?
thing about it, they are afraid of Clovers, and Suu befriend with Oruha, witch give us 5 leaf Clofer, Ran kicked them in the ass and run away, no metter what they do to Gingetsu, there's still A! we have another 5 leaf Clover and 6 leaf Clover (A case). and Oruha is Gingetsu friend? now plus Ran, plus Suu. count all this leafs! pretty horrific for 'old procks' ha?

@tobiast88 You just killed my day...

btw, I've heard that CLAMP don't release new title if it's not finished, so there is 5'th volume somewhere... abandoned... but hey, Mistresses CLAMP We can take GOOD care of it, can we?

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

one-leaf-clover means belief
two-leaf-clover means firiendship
trhee-leaf-clover means love
and
four-leaf-clover means happiness
put them alll together
and you'll have a tragedy ^_^'

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Oriya, where did you hear that they never release anything new unless they finishe the old? This is probably untrue: I'm sure that Ohkawa-sensei has finished the script, but I wouldn't assert anything about volume 5 and 6.
And I'm not sure you can "combine" clover leaves. That wasn't in the original version - perhaps a mistranslation? What the Wizards don't want is Ran and Gingetsu attacking them at the same time, which would easily defeat them. I'm sure they would have no problem with four one-leaves living together for example, since their power is so weak. Three or more two-leaves wouldn't be much of a problem either, I think. A three-leaf attacking would be serious, several would be catastrophic. A four-leaf...

And Danielly, where did you get that info?

Join the groups!

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

eah, Danielly? where?

aboute 'finished projects'? some time ago I've read in manga/anime magazine here in my country.

but look, Ora is Suu NEW and ONLY friend, right? what if Suu would like to leave cage? to really meet Ora?
I thing she somehow knew C (and A) or at last knew aboute their existence. (correct me, but A thought he and Ran are the only 3 leaf Clover and there is no 4 leaf right?)
and 'old pricks' (Ill use that nice for them) said that it's dengerous for them to let Ran live with Gingetsu, ne? couse together they make 5 leafs. so they're afraid of putting few Clovers in one room XD.

who said aboute 6'th volume?

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Oriya, you are wrong on this. You have grave misconceptions about the series (based probably on bad translation)

Suu stays voluntarily in her cage. She could break out anytime, given her powers, but she does not because she knows what she could do to the world. She finally requests (and this is important) to leave the cage to go to Fairy Park to die, accompanied by Kazuhiko, Oruha's lover. Oruha is dead, and she wants all three of them to be happy symobolically by going there to meet the fairy statue; she wants happiness for once in her life before she can die.

C and A don't know there's a 4-leaf. A even affirms there is no one more powerful than them in the 4th volume. C only knows the 4-leaf really exists when he meets her as Ran and guesses.

It's dangerous indeed to leave Ran with Gingetsu, but not because they can "combine leaves". It's dangerous because they can attack the counsel together and take over. "Combining leaves" is not a concept found in the original manga; the wizards are just afraid of them attacking together. The five wizards can handle a three-leaf with much difficulty, a three-leaf and a two-leaf attacking would topple them easily. Hence the self-destruct device in Gingetsu. A four-leaf is stronger anyways than a three- and two-leaf together.

And Clamp has stated several times (notably in Clamp no Kiseki vol. 2 which deals with Clover) that they planned the story as this: Vols 1 and 2, first leaf; Vol 3, second leaf; Vol 4, third leaf; and vols 5 and 6, fourth leaf. In 6 volumes then. The symetry is obvious. And it doesn't make sense that Clamp would draw two volumes and let them rot in a safe somewhere: if they were drawn, they'd probably release them to tankoubon form directly. They have much too busy a schedule to draw 2 or 3 hundred pages of a series not being serialised and that won't get them money. They might conceivably have the scenario, sketches at the most, but certainly not finished, printed tankoubons that they just don't want to release. Your magazine source is blatantly ignoring facts and fabricating false info.

Join the groups!

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote by tobiast88Oriya, you are wrong on this. You have grave misconceptions about the series (based probably on bad translation)
Your magazine source is blatantly ignoring facts and fabricating false info.

possibly You are right aboute magazin, couse it went bankrut some time ago XD XD XD

aboute Clover I agree with You in every aspect. It's becouse I can live with knowledge that Ran will die so young. well at last he was happy before his death for much longer then Suu, wasn't he? but it still makes me sad.

and I hate this bunch of wizards.

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Then again, the wizards protect the world from the misuse of a clover, even if they use somewhat nasty methods to ensure that. It's all a question of perspective. And Kou does genuinely want Suu to be happy. In Clamp works, there are never moral absolutes and all the antagonists have reasons for their actions.

Join the groups!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

my info? ^^ well it was a poem i wrote ^^
it will be the theme of my new wallies ^^
and i agree with you tobiast88 CLAMP has a touching way to make us think about things ^^

and oriya i understood your "combining leaves"
you probably think the combining as fighting together right?
using their powers at the same time against the wizards ^^
at least it's the way i understood the combine ^^

so everyone here choose ran as favorite chara ehehehehe
he's really the best
you guys took the quizz?

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Combining power of several clovers doesn't increase their leaves. Suu is more powerful than Gingetsu and Ran together.

And I like the poem. ^^

Join the groups!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

thnks tobisat88 ^^
i'm glad ^^

Signature

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Though I would perhaps modify it to fit the story better... Like this perhaps.
The one-leaf clover means living grief
The two-leaf clover means living for another
The three-leaf clover means living for oneself
And
The four-leaf clover means dying for happiness
These are the tragedies of life.

Join the groups!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

ahahahahaha sure it would fit ^^
but i prefer my poetry one hehe ^^

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

@Danielly Your Poem gives Hope. It's needed in CLUMP works XD. but tobiast88 is cool to, fits perfectly to manga story (but with two-leaf I would oppose. Gingetsu lives in solitude.

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

so tobiast88 what you say in your defense?
thanks Oriya ^^ i'd like to give hope to Ran ^^
since i love him so much XD

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.