Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beggars on the street.. - Minitokyo

Beggars on the street..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

here in the philippines.. there are lots of beggars.. i really feel s0rry f0r them.. s0 when i have edible f0od i'll give it t0 them...

teh g0vernment? half or should i say.. 85% IMO about the 0fficials are CORRUPT. S0 they cant d0 their j0bs pr0perly... Most of them only help during the electi0n.. f0r publicity... i hate m0st of them... but its n0t only the g0vernments fault.. i guess s0mehow us citizens t0o.. and th0se beggars t0o.. well.. aside fr0m helping.. i think they should help give them j0bs & educate them by bit or fully.. they cant always depend on people to give them something.. they could become lazy.. & etc.. or become parasites.. th0se who depend m0stly for others for survival..

anyway.. this is a ncie hread.. i like it.. :)

Not too much here in Australia.......

But when I went to China the condition was pretty bad......beggars

were every where............

The government should be doing something I guess -_-

the government needs to do more about this where i live (chi-town) one day i was gettin off the train and there was a big pack of them like 7 or 8 of them all asking me for change and transfers.then i walked home and counted almost 7 more on my way. i realize its worse in other places but it still gets on my nerves

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't think the government did enough. But lately i haven't seen any homeless people around anymore. o_O I really hate seeing homeless people. It makes me sad T-T I am glad there's barely any homeless here.

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

yeah...well here, most of the beggars are people playing games, they even admit it...that's pretty cheap and they rob people of their money which is not respectable at all...so you pass by a beggar who in reality actually has a decent home and car, so what is the use of givin moeny to that person? but sometimes you are forced to think...is it fair for the real beggars that people with money have actually become cynical and jaded?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.