Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Quote from Black Cat - Minitokyo

Favorite Quote from Black Cat

Tagged under Black Cat

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

My favorite quote has to be from episode 14..
Train jumps out the window and smashes right to the pavement and then says:
"Sven! The wings didn't come out!"
Then Sven replies: "Like they would actually appear, idiot."
I was rolling on the floor. The whole scene was hillarious epecially when Kyoko says "Ah! Kuro-Sama! Kyoko will come too!" and jumps out the window after him. XD
Too Funny!
So, whats your favorite quote and/or scene?

*lol*
Yeah, this scene is really funny.
But I suppose, I like more "classical" quote. )
I mean, "I've came to deliver bad luck". ))

i fell off the chair rolled on the floor laughed my head off and kicked my feet when train sings the rap,"red milk yellow milk...oh oh oh yeah yeah ... it's milk festival!" so unexpected of train

I forget which episode it's in, but Train is just walking by a bad guy singing his milk song before he shifts from happy-go-lucky to badass of the year. I even got the scene clipped for my amusment.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

oh i like it wen sven wz telling train about hao eve memorizes the entire book only after reading it once... an then train wz all surprised an sed somthing along the lines of 'i forget evrything after the table of kontents' hahahaha! lov train XD!
m.i.a. ^^

You just can't get enough of Train's line from the first episode: 'I'm here to deliver bad luck.'

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

"a stray cat living as a sweeper might carry heavier weight" when he's gonna fight Lin Xiao Li

Pride comes before the fall

this is my favorite quote : "I've came here to deliver bad luck" :)))

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.