Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winter Rhapsody{Hitsugaya Toshiro} - Minitokyo

Winter Rhapsody{Hitsugaya Toshiro}

page 1 of 1 5 total items

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3318/hitsugayatoshiroqm7.jpg

A wallie i did (:
It got deleted but well i wanna know why?
I am kinda curious cause whenever you get your wallpapers deleted they just send you a notification with a whole bunch of reasons why youre wallpaper got deleted for.
It kinda annoys me cause,
ONE. the wallpaper dont stay long enough in the gallery to get comments and get a request from a moderator to delete it instead of getting it deleted. It waste my credits ye know! =.="
TWO. the notification does not tell you why it got deleted.
THREE. the mods only wait for a request to give the problems with the wallpaper.
*this is not concerning the wallie*
FOUR. i've tried deleted my cookies and files but the credits won't rise no matter how much i comment or post.

tts its for now i guess (:

total time taken: 10 hours
total number of layers: 30+

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

dammmmmmm sorry XD my credits is on 14.50 and its been like that for weeks XD

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

you're right.some of my old wall got deleted just as the way that you told me..I'm a bit kinda curious too..

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote:
A wallie i did (:
It got deleted but well i wanna know why?
I am kinda curious cause whenever you get your wallpapers deleted they just send you a notification with a whole bunch of reasons why youre wallpaper got deleted for.
It kinda annoys me cause,
ONE. the wallpaper dont stay long enough in the gallery to get comments and get a request from a moderator to delete it instead of getting it deleted. It waste my credits ye know! =.="
TWO. the notification does not tell you why it got deleted.
THREE. the mods only wait for a request to give the problems with the wallpaper.

If you're going to complaint, then go ahead Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans.

As for my opinion, the reason of deleting is:
- the wallpaper you've made is considered as "5mins wall"
no effort in integrating the background and foreground
"brush-whore", the wall with only brushes in it arent allowed to upload
"ghosting," the use of a character image on low opacity in the background

<quote in the support section>sorry i dont have much time so i can only quote for you to see my opinion ^_^

About the credit, go here: Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

btw, this is not a place for you all to complaint at anything. plz remember, credit gain depend on your contribution to MiniTokyo.

Quote:
In Minitokyo 3, spamming will not help you increase your credit balance. Quality contribution will determine that. So just contribute, have fun in Minitokyo, be fair and useful to others and you will never have problems again with the credit system, which is still being worked on.

btw, with quality post you'll also can gain credit, not by spamming, about the comment im not sure if it gain or not X-P sorry :)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Burijetto:

I will leave this thread open seeing you are asking for critiques, but in the future, do complain in the complaints thread as nolove has stated.

And I think you should know by now that credits are meant to slowly be added onto your balance. They don't appear as soon as you post.

As for notifications not telling you which reason in particular, I'm sure there should have been additional information...? It's at the bottom of the PM depending on which moderator deletes your work. Somehow I have a feeling that the PM should have had some additional info, so you might want to read over that again because additional info is NOT generated by a bot, but actually hand typed by a mod!

on top of what nolove said, there is another flaw in the wallpaper and that is extraction on the guy on the right. You used the blur tool. Never use the blur tool on edges because we can never tell if you had trouble extracting or if you wanted to 'blend' it in with the background. It's low quality as well.
Suggestions? Extract properly, select the whole scan with a magic wand, right click and feather, feather, feather. The edges slightly fade out, but at least it doesn't sort of all meld together.

EDIT: About having your item up in the gallery and not receiving comments fast enough: you can always post your wallpapers in the Sandbox FIRST before you upload anything to the gallery. Some really good wallers post here, and some beginners post here. No matter the artistic or walling ability/ proficiency in Photoshop and other programs, all are welcome in the Sandbox. What's more, your work won't get deleted.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.