Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 150 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Yeah, most of us would have one of those cool little devices in our pocket playing our favourite tunes all day long either during a walk around the neighbouhood or even at a boring Wedding. It just comes in handy to flush away all the boredom. But some of us arent that rich, and plan to force yourself to behave or even take a torturous summer job just to get your hands on one. Whatever the case, we would like to know what funky player you got or plan to get.

im planning to get one this week
and i plan to get myxed mp4

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I got a Toshiba Gigabeat F20 (20gb space) which I got last Xmas for a nice $300 (Original Price was $500), it plays normal music - MP3, WMV and I think MP4, but not videos it also views pictures. It's great, it's small handy for walks and etc. Friends bag me out because its no Ipod, but then again I think this is more reliable than the iPods they had last before switching to the new ones. They went through 4 ipods while I'm still using my first Gigabeat.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Lots of my friends have Creative. I think IiPod is more user-friendly though. But it's surface is not scratch-proof.
The latest Creative mp3 (forgot which) is tough! It'll still be perfect even if you threw it onto the wall.. haha

aouieLAN

+= subZero dragonZ =+

i have the latest sony walkman E-series well.. wareleased las month.. it has 1gb space but for an athlete like me... its all i need! =) platys mp3,WMA WMV,ATRAC and it has a sports timer.. prize.. $130~!

ehehe

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Not too sure yet, but it wont be an iPod i know that much, mainly due to the fact that half the music collection is in WMA ^^; and converting it is going to be a pain in the butt and take up more hdd space on the pc >>

i prefer something like 30gb or so and a decent size screen so i can watch anime when im away from home :P

but i need to save up the money first before i can even consider something like that

Signature Image

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I've got an Ipod nano.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I bought Ipod video last year, I haven't got any problem...

does a psp count? i have one with a 2 gig card and planning on getting a 4 gig soon.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

At this present moment, I have a 5th Generation iPod Video that is also additionally customized with other format reading features, whether it would be AICC, MPA, Lossless, or many other encoded files I have never even discovered playing with before. Even though it would be highly and likely impossible to fill my 60 GB with all sorts of great music [I can only name off the top of my head enough songs to make up for more than half of its space], an iPod to me means nothing much unless it is accompanied with an amazing [though expensive] set of pure quality headphones, especially that of the Sony REA series.

Of course, when I first bought it, I really enjoyed my iPod so much. I even made the silly notion to name it Angel derived from one of the songs from one of my favorite Japanese musician artists out there. It's kind of embarrassing to be playing MISIA's Color Of Life or SNoW's Hanabi Made Ato Sukoshi quite so loud from out of the blue, but nobody seems to mind. It's amazing how technology can arise virtually everywhere nowadays. I'm sure there are many out there who are really taking these things for granted.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i don't need one, cause i'm using my mobile phone(Motorola E398) as an mp3 player. though it's not really a good mp3 player, i don't want to spent my money on a new one.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I have the Creative Zen Vision:M. It was a birthday present, so (thank God!) I didn't have to buy it with my own money, because they're quite expensive.

It's a really great player, though--30GB, more than I'll ever need, video-capable, a great screen, not very scratch-proof, and quite pretty.

A cool thing it has is that you can give it a wallpaper, which you can't do on an iPod... and you can change the color scheme. I just think that's quit spiffy. I have a picture of Gin as my background... heh.

I have the Zen instead of an iPod because instead of iTunes I use Windows Media Player, and as iPods don't support WMAs, which most of my music is encoded as, that would certainly be a problem if I were to get one. Also, the Zen supports AVIs, which is the type that most fansubbed anime is in, and I don't believe iPod supports that file type either, so I've saved myself a lot of hassle converting...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I have the Verizib LG Chocholate phone Part Mp3player, part phone ^_^

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

zen micro 5gb. Not a video T.T

Hi

I have a Samsung, all I need is something that play's music not to watch DVD'S on! I can't stand to look at something so small, I'd rather watch it on T.V

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I had recently purchased the 1 Gb Samsung YP-Z5. Sound quality is excellent. The use of the control touchpad is somewhat easy to use.
Manual claims it can play up to 35 hours of music. So far, the most I got out of it was an average 12-24 hours of music before having to recharge the battery via a computer. Normally, the limited play time wouldn't matter much to me, but when I want to use it while on vacation trips, it will be an issue when I don't have no access to a computer.

Signature

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i have an iriver...but on my birthday (November 20th) i will recieve an ipod...

Yeah, i have a Creative MuVo mp3 and its reeeally convenient because you dont need the cord to upload music, etc. - for anybody getting an mp3 i would recommend one that doesnt have a cord, with the plug-in thing built right in - you'll thank yourself for it!

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I'm the only one on this MB who have a MD (Minidisc) player and I love it. (I can listen to like 2-5 CDs on a MD, been having it for like 2 years) As for MP3 players, I'm probably going to get a Creative Zen type. (the one that embershadow mentioned is quite something I'd love to get)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Right now, I cant remeber what kind of mp3 I got, but I will get another one when I have enough money (hehehe) ^^. I dont know what it will get, cause the only thing I want is something easy to use, but I can still have quite much music in it. I dont want like 4gb in my mp3 player (thats a waste o.o. Costs much more money too >.<), its enough with 1GB ^^' (its even cheaper :D). Maybe I will tell later what I will get, but right now I dont know what to get :P

Signature Image

Have a iriver ifp 300+ series 256mb for 3yrs+ still working though except the up joystick having problems. Plan to get a creative mp3 player when the iriver dies

i've got the little sony bean, two of them thanks to my mom who broke the door off hers and bought a new one, lol. it's good to me, better than getting an ipod and affordable.

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

I've got three iPods: (one 4g, one 5g video, and one Nano). I also have a phone that can play MP3's but I didn't decide on that option when I bought it; I have enough music players as it is.

My entire library is on my computer, I just have a big enough sony bean (1G) to take my favorites with me.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.