Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

I have a Philips GoGear 6gb it can used to view pictures as well as MP3 and WMA music files. it's pretty good

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

I have a Creative Zen microphoto 8gb just got it hoorey!

Zen Vision M is what im getting, but im waiting for a larger hard drive model to be released, 30gb is wayyy to small for what i need, esp. im gonna fill it with anime. I used to have an ipod, but it broke within a year of use for no apparent reason. THIS IS WHY IPOD SUCKS, NEVER BUY ! ITS A RIP OFF.

I saved up my money and got a 60gb ipod video.

iPOd, i plan to get an 30Gb iPOD, but right now there are too expensive, so i have a MuVo MP3 player... its pretty good have a voice recorder and can be used as a usb Flash memory.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

i have a sandisk 1 gig mp3 player. The other massive mp3 players(ipod, creatives, etc) are waaaaay too expensive for my taste and would rather use my money on soemthing else. The problem is had it for 3 years and headphone jack is starting to die out T_T

Down it Down!

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I don't have any mp3 player but maybe next time I will get iPod Mini for starter.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Currently i had an iPod 512 Shuffle, I've gave mine to mai father since he listens to it more than i do Lol. Hoping to soon be upgrading and gettin a Nano.

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I got a black iPod Nano in June and loved it ever since. ^_^

Does anyone have the new Microsoft player? Is it a good buy?

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

I have an iAudio X5 the specs are
20gb (30gb available in the X5L version)
Color Display
USB connectivity (best part is that it can function as an external HDD, no need for junk like itunes)
Plays video (not as good as the ipod video but it has the option, plays avi, but comes with conversion software)
Built in FM tuner
Built in mic for voice record

it's loaded and reliable, I like it a lot, the only problem is that there are not a lot of accessories like carrying cases and such.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i am planning to go and get an ipod nano soon, but since this thread is here. does any body have any comments on which mp3 player would be better for me?

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I have a ipod 20gigs black and white *3 years now..and it is a dinosaur*But it do the job I ask him too...

any brand will do as long it has huge storage space easy to navigate interface and of course it must be affordable...yeah i wish affordable exist in the real world

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Quote by midnightLOVERSi am planning to go and get an ipod nano soon, but since this thread is here. does any body have any comments on which mp3 player would be better for me?

I can't help much since I dont know what exactly you're after... but I think any MP3 player will do fine.

Hmm.. I'm thinking about upgrading my Gigabeat to a new model soon, after I finish school and begin working. I would love to get the F60.

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

I've got a 2giger YP-Z5 from samsung. It's really great and i think it's better then the ipod. There are a few reasions why but one the important reason is that it can play mp3, wma, ogg, and one other.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I have the Samsung YP-U1, and I think it's better than the ipod too. It's about the size of the ipod, but there's a display screen on it.

Someday I plan on an iPod.
I wouldn't mind another kind, though, but I'm pretty familiar with iPods already.

Most likely get something cheap, though.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

I totally want an ipod! It's so cool especially nano!

I've a creative mirco photo with 8 GB, I'm anti-Ipod so...

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

I have NW-E000 Sony Walkman. 1 gb but it could be better...
Anti ipods FTW

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I have a mp4 player called meizu.it have 4 gb and the screen it the same as a iPod.Can record voice,listen the radio and see photos. >120 Euros< ^^

I have an Ipod Nano and I love it! I am just sad that now they have colored ones and mine is black. But when this one dies eventually I am going to get a pink one! :-)

I have an iRiver. I've had it for two years now, and I love it to death.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.