Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

I'm hoping I can get some type of mp3 player for Christmas. I haven't ever had one. It would be so useful. I hope I can get one that has a lot of room o_O heh.

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i got the zen but im gonaa get zune the rival of the IPOD http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/zune-first-full-review-212255.php

I had 1GB Hyundai MP3 player for one day. The software and hardware both sucked so I returned it to the store the next day. Next I bought Panasonic 1GB MP3 player. This one I had to return it to the store because my computer for an unknown reason refused to recognize when I tried to download. Finally I ended up with San Disk Sansa E140 MP3 player and I have been happy with this purchase because it works. :D

I have a 1gb samsung k5. I really like it. The form factor is cool. I like the sound quality and the built in speakers.

If I smile and don

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

20gb video iPod. works extremely well for what I use it for while traveling.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I have a 30gb video ipod...personally I think its a great little thing only thing is the surface can get scratched pretty easily so if you want to be safe you need some sort of protective cover for it being plastic cover or case or whatever...but anyway while I think the ipod is a great little machine I think its main drawback is that you have to use the itunes to put the files into the machine because I just don't like itunes...and anyone who doesn't like the tunes are forced to use it =\...but other than that the actual player is great

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

mine is an ipod and it;s cute. XD
it currently manages to store my entire library.. lol.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

oh well just an add on as to what I said earlier I guess your main question would be how many songs you have and how often you are willing to change songs...because if for example you were like me and have a huge collection of songs then you would probably need a high end mp3 player unless you were willing to deal with the hassle of constantly changing songs in and out of the player...however if you were just a casual listener with maybe say 500mp3s at most maybe a cheap/lower storage capacity alternative might be just what one needs to enjoy themselves =3

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Oh no, i was not going through the hassle of changing around all my songs every week. So i went out and bought me a 30 gig I-pod video. i was kinda pissed i had to get the video. Holds all my songs and got room to spare. By far the most expensive thing i ever got though...... o_0

I was kicking myself for getting a video untill i found this site recently to get free anime!
Btw, i hate i-tunes too, it just plain sucks. :angry:

I have a couple of iPods (nano and shuffle)
used to have a Creative one but it was too small (512mb)
iPods are awesome, except I hate that they don't have an fm tuner, which would be so easy to include but Apple likes to price gouge people lol
oh well fm is slowly dying anyway.. what would be really cool is to get a Sirius Stiletto.. it's an mp3/satellite radio player.. I might get one for XMas :D

Dracom

Dracom

SpAcE MoNkEy

I have a Creative Muvo, 1 Gb. it's useful, cause i also use it like an usb key.
But fox xmas i want to ask a zen micro for present... :P

- Sei pronto?
- Sono nato pronto!

I recieved the 30 gig video iPod for my B-Day several months back, and have had a blast uploading/listening to my collection at home, on campus, car trips, etc.

Couldn't be happier with it.

i have an apple ipod thats 20 gb

XD I have a black 60 GB ipod video.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Anything maybe a creative,
BUT an ipod I'm hate them *lol*

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I have a tangent pulse with 512 mb memory. I find it quite good so i highly reccomend it.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i have 2 mp3 players. Both of them are iriver since i dont want ipod cause they are too overrated. The first iriver that i got was the H320 which still performs well to this day. its about 2 years old and dropped like 6 times. The second one that i got is the iriver PMC-120. This is cool for the nice big screen and theres windows on it but it cant fit in my pocket -_-. PMC is portable media center so it can play video, and music and look at photos. thats about all it can do. it can do it simultaneously.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I have lost my Gigabeat F20... T_T, now I'm using my phone with a 1gb memory card. Until I save up enough, I'm planning to get a new MP3 player soon.

WAH~ So a lot of people still DO have the Creative one....that one was the cheapest and it was cute~ but I heard the video one (the Zen V Plus) was bad. Is that true,....?

But as for my collection of songs, thy're all Asian songs. I've given up on American songs a long time ago. WAH~

i have mini xen-korean mp3 player. looks HOT and sexy.

I already have a mp3 player. Transcend brand. if i were to choose again it would be a creative branded.

Currently im using an Iriver 512mbs. I need a new one cuz that thing doesnt really hold alot. I'm Planning to get a Zen Creative (black) or a Zune.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Recently, I've bought a Gigabeat S30 with my own money. It stung my wallet. >_<
I'm pretty disappointed with it, it's alot worse than the old Gigabeat I had. It's a pain to upload songs using WMP. The only thing that is better than the old one I had, is the looks. Very sexy.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've got a Sony, but with all the music I listen to, I might end up switching to the Creative Labs brand and get a 10gb or a 20gb if I'm lucky. ^_^'

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.