Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

I have a blu:sens p15 of 1Gb. It costs to me 49 euros.

I've got iAudio but now it's broken T_T
And I'm too lazy to repair it so now I'm suffering without player T_T

I have samsung YPD1, only have 1GB space... sound quality is really good. And the video files are compressed so I can save a lot of files.

Planning to buy a new model sometime this year.

my trapped den

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

hmm......maybe Creative Zen or apple iPod nano (well if i've got some extra fund)

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I have an Archos AV400 series (80 gb model). Technically, it's not billed as an mp3 player, it's a video recorder. I don't use it to record programs though, I use to watch anime and play mp3s. I like to call it the ipod killer. It cost me $600, but you can't get this much bang for the buck anywhere else (prostitute puns excluded).

I have creative muvo but I plan to get those sony mp3 players (I dont know what they are called). ipod has became so popular that I dont wanna buy it anymore.

Signature

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i used to have a creative flash disk + mp3 player hybrid.
it got wrecked for some reason T_T

Signature

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Wow, I'm surprised..there are actually more people here (so far) with Creative instead of Apple players! I'm one of those. I got a refurbished Zen Xtra, which is 40gb. I used to have a MuVo^2, but I traded that to my grandfather..o_0

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

I have a juicebox I got it for $20

I've had a 2gb iPod nano for a few years now, its fucking shit :<

Currently have Creative ZEN V 4gb and i am very satisfied. 4 gigs is more than enough for me.

I'm gonna buy one... sooner or later D: Mine got stolen... had a space of 256mb only though heh >_> and it was ugly... and it sucked... etc etc so I really wanna buy a new one now.
I've always wanted an iPod of some sort, but they're so expensive here and my friends keep telling me to buy something better than an iPod xD so... maybe I'll be going for that Creative Zen, a lot cheaper... Not sure yet. But I really want an mp3! ;_;

i got my Creative Zen Touch of 20gb for my stomach fingers ^___^
i hate i-pod : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Im looking into buying an 30 gb Archos, it should carry all 10000 of my songs . . .

Signature

LastExil3

Noir

I have a Maxfield G-Flash 515mb and I'm satisfied with it.
More Capacity wouldn't hurt but it's okay =)

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

ipod nano 2nd generation black 8gb gosh i love my ipod-chan

i remember good themes of this...
from sailor moon i have 3 gb O_O only music
and many for other series ( wrote correct? ) y eso estara bien tambien?
bleach, hack sign, nana, mmm everything is mmm aprox mm 50 GB only anime music ah! some asian music (jpop. kpop, cpop) ^^
from ipod
mmm este post me ta molestando ¬_¬

I would have a Ipod. I think those are the best!

Sam

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I'm planning on getting an iRiver Clix gen 2. The 8 GB model is coming out in June (or so they say), so I'll wait till then to get it.
It's the same price as an 8gb ipod nano, but it plays video, games, radio, and has a custom EQ. Oh, and a bigger screen.

Can't wait. =3

Hi

i got an ipod and its full of rock/Heavy,hardcore,progressive metal ;p

*cough* and some techno *cough*

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I have an apple ipod... 1 gb because i thought that would be enough space, but i was wrong.... im supposed to get a bigger bg apple ipod now.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

I have Creative Muvo 512 mb

manhattanitgirl

manhattanitgirl

Alden Demoss

I have the big black 80 GB ipod. I love it. I treat it like it is my own child.....can't live without my ipod!
I also have a pink 4gb ipod nano, this is the one I carry everywhere, throw around and stuff like that ^_^.

Signature Image
Alden Demoss

I have a sansa, along with my computer if that counts

We fear that which we cannot see

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.