Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

I got a 30 gib Ipod thats all I have to say haha

Signature Image

I've got a normal mp3, but I'm wanting to get a new one, probably either an ipod or an iriver.

I have an mp3 player on my cellphone, Nokia n71

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

I use to have iPod mini, but it decided to stop working! >.< (3 yrs) I wanna get another one, however, people say I should get a iRiver or Creative. I don't know which one; I am conflicted -.-

I'm just using my W800i as my MP3 player, the sound quality is equal to other I guess, so I don't have any interest on other mp3 player.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Never buy the Samsung Yippee. It may have lots of space and able to tune in to radio but the earphone wires will start to melt after long usage. Its junk that crashes a lot and crappy hard-to-use software. I lost most of my data in it .\_/.

I JUST GOT THE ZUNE, AND I MUST SAY, EVERYONE MUST GET IT! IT IS THE BEST MP3 PLAYER IN THE WORLD, MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN IPOD!

I got an ipod mini two years ago and now it's battery life sucks! It doesn't even last for half of the time it's supposed to anymore. It really sucks because now I'll just have to get a new mp3 player

i've got 1gb ipod shuffle, but i'd like 80gb video ipod

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Just bought the 80 Gb Ipod. Screw the ipod Mini

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

I-PODS FOREVER! i-pod'll always my favorite mp3- player!

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

blue ipod nano G2
now that's an mp3 player

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I have a Apple Ipod 4gb, but right now its messed up. I can't update it with ITunes, I think its because the usb cable connector is kinda broken.

have a nifty little touch screen MP3 player. Had it for about 6 months and still going good!

I've got Samsung YT-T4 and it's very good. It's had few accidents but it's still work and look very nice.

Definitely an Ipod Shuffle (because I'm broke). I bought one for my boyfriend and the sound is crystal clear; plus, the batteries last a long time, which is nice. I always listen in Shuffle Mode anyway.

I have an 80gb IPod and a sony-ericsson s700i, which can also play mp3s.

Im quite happy with my Zen Vision M. Too bad they don't sell accessories where I live

i have an iriver flash thing (256 MB). But now I mainly use my cell for music listening

But do you know why kids like the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

30g Ipod Video, and a Deep Blue Zune

??

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Got a new MP3 Player, Ipod Nano 4gb. It's got what my Gigabeat S30 and that's battery life! ^_^

I have a blue Ipod Nano. I used to have an Ipod Video, but it was stolen. Oh well...

I have a 30gb IPod, which I kinda need... to store my evergrowing collection of manga/anime scans.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Well, I have an iRiver T60.

I'd want maybe an X20, Tomahawk SH101( one could dream, right? ), or an iAudio D2( 8 GB space, por dios!) like my sis, but very likely i won't be getting anything of the sort until my fiifteenth b-day. Anyway, it's the songs that count, right?

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.