Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get? - Minitokyo

What MP3 Player do you have or plan to get?

Your Mp3 Player?

Creative (like Zen)
32 votes
iRiver
6 votes
Samsung
9 votes
Apple iPod
45 votes
Others
37 votes
Will get one!
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

well i have an ipod nano.. but i really planned to buy a creative zen v+ but when i went to the mall, it's out of stock and at that time, i really wanted to have an mp3 player, so i resulted to buying an ipod..

Rayzi

Rayzi

Is it anime? Then no.

I have an RCA lyra.... not exactly brand-name, or possibly even known, but I haven't had any problems with it so far. holds around 200 songs. I would like a ipod, not sure which, but I don't think they are very sturdy. I know you are supposed to look after your things, but I have a friend whose on his 3rd or 4th ipod for whatever reason. One of them had to get fixed because of a virus..... which was probably his fault, lol, but still, my player gets whipped around sometimes when I'm using it.

I'm surprised the zune wasn't on the poll. I have a samsung T10. Just got it 2 weeks ago. Before that, I had a samsung K5.

AV-98

AV-98

MKT

I had an iRiver H340 for about 2 years with no problems, then some f00l stole my bag, I bought it in Hong Kong so it was lovely and cheap. It looked like a brick, but I loved it so ...
Now I've got a Creative Zen Vision:M 60Gb, so I can still watch my lovely anime on the move! :)
Though it's a pain converting to fit on the player, still you can't win them all I guess!

Either way, I'm happy with it

Signature

Cross the T's and dot the I's

I will buy a iPod Nano, but at the current situation I dont have money.... so my old MP3-Player with 256mb have to work a little bit longer.

PS: I need more Space for my MP3's

I use my PSP as my mp3 player.
And I have an iPod Shuffle.

Alastourblaque a.k.a. Fourth Children

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Quote by CrackedLcdI'm surprised the zune wasn't on the poll. I have a samsung T10. Just got it 2 weeks ago. Before that, I had a samsung K5.

Its not possible to list out every known player known to man, sorry there.

merged: 12-29-2007 ~ 01:58pm

Quote by AlastourblaqueI use my PSP as my mp3 player.
And I have an iPod Shuffle.

You are certainly very fortunate to own such machines!

merged: 12-29-2007 ~ 02:00pm

Quote by RayziI have an RCA lyra.... not exactly brand-name, or possibly even known, but I haven't had any problems with it so far. holds around 200 songs. I would like a ipod, not sure which, but I don't think they are very sturdy. I know you are supposed to look after your things, but I have a friend whose on his 3rd or 4th ipod for whatever reason. One of them had to get fixed because of a virus..... which was probably his fault, lol, but still, my player gets whipped around sometimes when I'm using it.

Never heard of a Mp3 Player failing due to a nasty virus.

Don't trust that brand ever again, could actually be buggy software.

i just got a sandisk 512mb player for christmas from my brother in law but he has promised to get me a 1 GB Coby video/aduio player like the one he got my sister [for christmas] when biglots [thats one of the stores he works at] gets some more in.

Signature

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I just got an Ipod Shuffle for christmas! (kyyaaa~~<333) so happi~ and its metallic green! wo0t! I luv the new edition of colours, especially the berry red. The old fluro colours are disgusting.

I prefer the iPod but I am thinking of buying a iPhone

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Congrats to reirei777 and ang3llove! The magic of giving! Funny though, I got nothing for Xmas.

Quote by veryhappyI prefer the iPod but I am thinking of buying a iPhone

Go for it. I was wowed by it. I'll never get one in a million years, go reward yourself.

panda-kun

PANDABOY

I have a creative zen 4g

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

actually i buy MP4^^well,i think i will change a new one later.^^

I have just got a 4gb samsung MP4 for christmas. really nice :) But I have seen some really cool ones from Iriver

i hav the classic ipod. it has 60 GB.
although i wish i waited long enough, so i can get the updated one. =[

panasonic... it's advertised on animax channel

I have a Sony mp3 player,but I don't know what kind it is,lol.

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

Samsung YP-U2R... 2GB and it's not enough I have to delete songs v.v

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I got a 2GB Laser MP3 player for Christmas...I wasn't expecting to...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I have a Philips and a Creative mp3 player, don't know what brand, it plays music and that's all I care about. I think Ipod's are just overrated, Creative is better, at least Creative will last longer and go through much tougher times, like being launched across a room and smashed into things fallen on concrete and such. Poor creative.

ipod nano black first version

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

I have a black Creative Zen Micro 6gb back from around 2005.

Although rather outdated by now, it still works as well as the day I bought it. It fits the palm snugly like a medium-sized fruit, and with the designed leather case I bought for it, it's still my preferred player (when I won an iPod Nano 8gb from a lucky draw last year, I passed my sister the ipod with no regrets). Just, the battery life seems to be running out a bit fast lately... hope they're still selling batteries for this player.

animemanPfred

Bleach,Death Note,and Naruto Fan

I have an 3rd Generation iPod. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it does not have an FM Radio. Other than that, it's great.

FinalFantasyFans

If you don't like Bleach, Death Note, Gundam, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy, or any real good animes...then I feel sorry for you!

have mp5...
it has camera, can watch videos, listen music, calculator LOL and video...

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.