Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your Favourite host? - Minitokyo

Who is your Favourite host?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

WhO Is YoUr FavouRite HosT?

Suoh Tamaki "The King"
41 votes
Ohtari Kyouya "the Shadow King"
30 votes
Hitachiin Brothers
45 votes
Morinozuka Takashi
11 votes
Honey-kun
7 votes
Haruhi
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Hey, this question just slipped my mind when i watchd this anime. This anime was super! It's fun and has entertaining hosts.

Okay, My favourite host is noone other than Suoh Tamaki himself. He is very kind (little stupid) even though he is extremely rich. He is very handsome too! I want to hang out with him!

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

lol i'd say that i love Honey-kun the most =^ ^= so cute X33

but i also like Tamaki and Kaoru and Hikaru too lol X333

ouran high school host club is the best! XD

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

King and Shadow King, Kouya Kun ^^

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Tama-chan! He rules! *clings onto tamaki* Haha yea he may be stoopid and that wat makes him funniee! I just love the way he talks with the ladies~~ so charming~ One thing I like about him the most is that he plays the piano amazingly~~! *swoons*

Oh oh, and my second favourite would be Kyouya~~ the mother XD Love his seriousness and his "writing-down-every-single-thing" behaviour XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

I love all the hosts in this anime. HAha.. But if i had to choose, i think i'd go for tamaki - King. He's all so charming. However, i like Mori senpai and the twins too--> Devils! They're hot. Too bad I don't go for the lolita type.. lol =P

Tamaki - hes too suave...wish he can teach me how to court a lady... >.>

I love Mori, you never know what he's thinking. Muwhahaha But Tamaki is a hottie too *distressed*.
I tried vectoring for the first time and used this pic of Tamaki. Thought it was too yummy, but next I wanna do Kyouya. ^_^

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7831/tamakivectorew5.th.jpg

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

All of them are nice in their own way...just depends what you're looking for. But me...I like the twins more than the others.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

All of them are great, but I'd go with Tamaki. He's such an amusing character. Very charming too~

Eclairu

Eclairu

Lil'Ec-chan

In fact, I like everyone...
But I guess I like Tamaki and Kyouya most.. And if I have to chose between them, it would be Kyouya... He's just way too got.. *W* *bishies with glasses luv*

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Without a doubt - Tamaki :D
He's so silly, yet so hot XD
Kyouya is really cool too, and so is Hikaru ^_^

Kyouya no koto Daisuki~! XD

they're all so good! but tamaki is first... followed closely by kyouya *stares at bishies*

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

Hikaru Hitachiin! ^__^ He's the best host
Followed by otosan & okasan! :D

Signature

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Go Twiins! but tamaki is funny and cute...hahaz,he's always distracted on Haruhi. while Kyouya is real mean...i still dun understand how can tamaki and kyouya be good frens...

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

HITACHIN TWINS, MORI, TAMAKI, HONEY, KYOUYA... "Wai Wai" They are the best hosts! HARUHI too! But she's really a girl, so i wouldn't really consider. HAha..

Love all the hosts' cos they are all so sporting and are always everchanging and daring to wear all those cool costumes that really show off their charms. Daisuki! The suits and the kitty costumes the twins had on during the ep. Haruhi in Wonderland, was really Kawaii...

Ouran KoKou... Your Hosts' Rock! =P *Faints*

GAH. That's such a hard question! I love Tamaki but he can be so silly and dramatic sometimes, but I do think he's the best looking out of all of them. I LOVE Kyouya, just simply because of his looks. Such a bishounen. Err... the twins aren't bad, but I'm not into the yaoi thing. Maybe just as entertainment. Mori not so much for me, but Honey is SO cute. I'd hug him to death. And Haruhi... well, I'm not lesbian. :-P

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Such a hard question. May I have two decision ? I have two personality anyway. "White" K1R31 love Mori, she thinks Mori is cool because we can't know waht he thinks. And me "Dark" K1R31 prefer Kyouya. Why ? Because sometimes Kyouya act mysterious, always know everything, and can be evil sometimes.

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

hoho... this is actually not TOO hard for me *drools and shivers... and dreams about...*

MY FAVORITE HOSt is no DOUBT TAMAKI-sama! *squeals like a mad girl*

Yes, he's way too st"oo"pid at times, but that makes him completely adoreable. I like how he is all so caring about the people around him. I'm awed too at how he is so sweet with the ladies, and how he seems to really mean it, he's a complete GENTLEMEN.

And I gotta say, this is the first time I've "fallen" for a blue-eyed blonde! You see, TAMAKI is THAT special! no doubt the BEST HOST for meĀ° ^_^

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

kyouya
he is so cute..more than cute and i love his personality ....
i dont know what to say but he is the coolest (^_^)

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin are the best!
I still don't know if their straight or not but I love it. Plus the way they play around reminds me of myself and I can relate on some level with them!
Plus their so cute, not in just looks, but attitude!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Tamaki, and the Hitachiin brothers XD (Thats practically half the club). I find them the most funny and interesting. Tama-chan is hilarious.. especially all those "daydreams" of him and Haruhi =P The hitachiin bros make the host club fascinating... the "BROTHERLY LOVE' stuff >D

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

OMG! i love all of them! XD i just started watching it yesterday and it's COOL! :D :D :D *faints*

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8319/ourancolorbar5ab.jpg

The guys are SO CUTE! especially TAMAKI AND HONEY-KUN! and the twins are HOT too!

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I love all the characters, yet right now Hunny is the one that is sticking out to me right now. So for now I'll say Hunny.

Evil Mind Good Heart

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.