Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your Favourite host? - Minitokyo

Who is your Favourite host?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

WhO Is YoUr FavouRite HosT?

Suoh Tamaki "The King"
41 votes
Ohtari Kyouya "the Shadow King"
30 votes
Hitachiin Brothers
45 votes
Morinozuka Takashi
11 votes
Honey-kun
7 votes
Haruhi
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

I like Kyouya b/c he's a somewhat funny character but hate the money-grubbing aspect of his personality.

haha! tamaki rulez! hes so funny!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

shezaei-neko

shezaei-neko

Oogama no Kamatari

I like Haruhi the most!
Then the twins and Honey-senpai. Mori-senpai is cool too!

Tsuyoi chikara ga sekai wo kaeru, tsuyoi chikara ga hitobito wo mamoru.

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

all of them are so cute and funny in their own way that you end up loving all of them! What brings out more fun to me if the hitachiin twins. Aside from their mirror images and their endless tease they bring out some taboo which is actually quiet funny when you see the fangirl's reactions! I go for the Hitachiin twins!

mori mori mori mori ! :333333 <drools>

well...Tamaki for sure!he is soo cute and adorable^_^...ok,stupid too but he still the best!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tamaki-senpai!

and then mori~~
he is sooooo HOTTTTT (hug)

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/97/tamawd4.jpg

merged: 09-04-2006 ~ 05:43pm
oh yeah!even haruhi is a girl...she is my fav too^_^cute!and blurr type~

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4702/morinozukaio9.jpg
.::Mori::.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5309/haruhicunmr1.jpg
.::Haruhi::.

Um! It is hard to answer because they are all handsome. Um! But Tamaki is my prince because he may look like a womanizer but indeed single-minded ( he says so in the anime too =) ), romantic, kind, caring,noble, easily-moved(lol), chivalrous, sensual and hot.Yeah I fell for him at the very first episode.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Ohtori-kun. twisted enough. LOL. I love guys with brains and yet sometimes are a bit clueless. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Kyouya with his smirky, money-making manner ;)

Reminds me of myself perhaps ;) ;) ;)

Haruhi is my favorite for sure. Am I the only straight man that watches this show? (Not to be homophobic ofcourse). I know a few girls that like it, and I'm aware of it's main crowd (Shounen-Ai lovers, Bishie lovers, be they male or female) but I know there has got to be someone other than me moe'ing out over Haruhi. No? Oh well. I did a quick vector of Tamaki glomping Kyouya, the main word there being QUICK. You can check it over on my page, or my deviantart page (same nick). Next episode is going to be amazing, I can feel it.

TWINCEST. <3<3<3 Ehehehe they are so cute. :3 THEY ARE STRAIGHT DAMN IT. -.- It's sort of an act, their brotherly love. After all, I\'m sure Hikaru likes Haruhi quite a bit. (:

Haruhi .. hands down. Not just because I'm a guy and She's a girl .. But I really like Haruhi D: She's Kawaiii all the time.. to me. ^_^

XD ack, hard choice! *spaz* like most here i love em all, but... if i absolutely HAD to choose itd be...

Tamaki hehe such a goofy sweetheart! his fascination for Haruhi is so adorable lol i feel so bad for him, cuz hes always gettin shot down in that department ^_^() and tho he may act like a total moron, hes really quite bright... i love that talent he has for seein through the \"walls\" people build around themselves, not to mention his compassion. hes the first to jump at the chance to help someone, even when they dont think they need it lol and of course, hes flamin hot *giggles* ive always had a weakness for violet eyes....

Darkn3ssPhantom

Darkn3ssPhantom

~+FuRuDe RiKa+~

Quote by Hotaru89Kyouya no koto Daisuki~! XD

totally agree with you....... :D :D :D :D :D :D XD XD

this sig made by melisandre..very nice..^_^ and THANK YOU AGAIN..!!!!!

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

I really wouldn't prefer the twins brothers, cuz, y'see... are they even straight? My friend says its brotherly love, but still... Ah well, my favorite is Suoh Tamaki, DA KING, especially when he's growing mushrooms. Hunny-sempai is not bad... it's rather hard to believe that he's even a senior...

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

Obviously Tamaki! Like mehach and cassandramotou, he's just so facinating >.> *coughcough* I fell for him in the first episode where he appeared so... yeah. He may appear seriously dumb-ified at times but that makes him all the more luffable, no? *giggles like obssessive fangirl* ^-^v

Kyouya n Haruhi

mari-chan18

mari-chan18

Mari-chan

Tama-chan! :D
I love it! XD

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

I <3<3<3 Tamaki!and the Twins! ^___^;;;
But I'll vote for Tamaki~*___*
TAmAkI

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

Yay, Kyouya-senpai! God, he is hot!
The twins and Tamaki are also cool, but Kyou-chan is cooler! haha <3
*wow, are we fangirls or what, hahaha*

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

TAMAKI ><

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

I like all of the hosts but not the Hitachiin brothers (^^) but i like Kyouya the most then Mori-senpai. ^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

I like Kyoya the. How he influences Tamaki and he's fun when it comes to money. Like the episode when Ritsu designated Haruhi. Or when Honey got the cavity.

Hitachiin Brothers <33 They're too funny XD I love just how they tease people and I like their relationship they have towards each other too, even though it might be complicated to other people o: Both of them look handsome too... hihi. My other Host favourites are Tamaki-senpai and Kyouya.
"Braaavo Kyouya! Mon Ami! Mon Ami!"

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.