Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your Favourite host? - Minitokyo

Who is your Favourite host?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

WhO Is YoUr FavouRite HosT?

Suoh Tamaki "The King"
41 votes
Ohtari Kyouya "the Shadow King"
30 votes
Hitachiin Brothers
45 votes
Morinozuka Takashi
11 votes
Honey-kun
7 votes
Haruhi
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Hitachiin Brothers !
They are so hilarious && hot.
=)

Brothers are probably my favorite

??

tamaki is such an idiot but so funny, hes my favourite but i love all of them especially huny as well so adorable

Kaoru & hikaru are the best>.<!although they always disturb Tamaki also haruhi, they're funny and cool^.^!but kyouya also cool.... i dunno who is the coolest between 'emT.T

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... I'm can't decide between Tamaki Suoh and The Hitachiin Brothers... so........ I'm not really sure right now... hahaha... But I think I first got 'attracted' to 'The King'....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

hahaha! were the same pandemonium4146 I can't decide between them! But i was attracted to Mori first, then as the season progressed i didn't like his one liners and his stoic attitude! then i came to like tamaki and the hitachiin brothers!

I love ouran high school host! >////< especially kyouya! he is way too cool! xDD

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

What a question, darling.

Ohohohoho (imitates Renge's high power motor) XD - im torn between the King and the Shadow King themselves =D

I always had a thing for the Prince - long before I started watching the anime xD Plus, he is, hot - albeit a tad stupid ^_^'

And Kyouya-kun is just cool :D

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

Hitachin brothers! *.*
I love them *.* They let me completely mad xD lolol *kidding*

I said the twins, but I just love them ALL! <3

My favourite used to be the twins followed by Hani with Tamaki, then Kyoya and Mori
As for Haruhi, I don't really consider her a host. But after reading Tamaki's background, I fell in love with him. I found myself chanting either his name or Hani's. The twins are now the third.

Kyoya!<3

welllllllllllllll,i must say...everyone has a very unique stratedgy...wich i really like....
'well......i can't pick my favorite cause they are too talented!"
each is 100% man.....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If you really want to talk about the subject matter then please create a new thread about it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.