Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DeviantART, Deleting all my walls? - Minitokyo

DeviantART, Deleting all my walls?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Okay, i dunno if the problem is that DA finally got to V5, or what, but right now when i got on, i got like 20 messages all saying that all my walls are beeing deleted form the gallery coz: I violated the rules, but using "Scans" "Stocks" adn other things that are not mine, So, right now i ask is that really true that DA doesnt take anime walls, coz of the new version, or just simply coz they like works that are "TOTALY" made by my hands?

Its very strange, since i had some walls on there FOR LONG time, and now they got deleted :/ Gees, thats just not right.:angry:

Well i am just asking some of you that now! is that some sort of mistakes, or what?
Please tell me okay!
~Kioko~
P.S. and the walls there, are the same walls as i have here, and i am not having any prob here so.... Very strange. ist it? :(

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Argh, I let this one slip for some reason.
Dupe of DeviantART, Deleting all my walls?
Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.