Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DeviantART, Deleting all my walls? - Minitokyo

DeviantART, Deleting all my walls?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Okay, i dunno if the problem is that DA finally got to V5, or what, but right now when i got on, i got like 20 messages all saying that all my walls are beeing deleted form the gallery coz: I violated the rules, but using "Scans" "Stocks" adn other things that are not mine, So, right now i ask is that really true that DA doesnt take anime walls, coz of the new version, or just simply coz they like works that are "TOTALY" made by my hands?

Its very strange, since i had some walls on there FOR LONG time, and now they got deleted :/ Gees, thats just not right.:angry:

Well i am just asking some of you that now! is that some sort of mistakes, or what?
Please tell me okay!
~Kioko~
P.S. and the walls there, are the same walls as i have here, and i am not having any prob here so.... Very strange. ist it? :(

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

DA has very very long ago stopped accepting anime styled walls. This was about a year ago. They did this because the anime section was absolutely bonkers and the rips they got were probably way too many.

Despite that, they wouldn't accept anything using a scan. Because scans (and even vectors of such scans) were created by someone else, and really, when you vector a scan you haven't really asked the artist for permission to do so. Same with just the raw scan- you did not gain permission from the original artist to manipulate the scan into a wallpaper.

Having said all that, DA should still only accept doujinshis because this is your own original work.

Also, DA is a large place which needs time to moderate. I'm not surprised if your stuff hasn't been deleted for a while because it hasn't been reported.

And the reason why your walls here are okay is because our policy allows it. And DA doesn't allow it.

And I'm moving this to another forum (do create them in the right place)... and I'm not sure if I even want to keep this thread open. I will for the meantime, but if it's filled with posts like "YEAHH NOT FAIR MT DELETE WALL TOO! NOW DA?!" this thread will be closed.

merged: 08-09-2006 ~ 02:09pm
Alrighty, since you feel that this has already been answered I'll go ahead and close this thread :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.