Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season?

Tagged under Fruits Basket

Who's the cutest Sohma?

kyo
37 votes
Yuki
19 votes
Haru
10 votes
Hiro
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

There have been rumors about fruits basket having a second season after the manga being over. And i wanted to know if they were true and if other fans would be excited for a 2nd season

Stray Kat

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well I think the first season ended pretty decent and a second one isn't neccesary. But on the other hand I guess it would be cool to see all the things that happened in the manga animated. Well, if they'll make it then it's cool. If they don't, it's fine with me also ; P

up up and away

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

If there is goin to be a second season to fruit basket then i would be really happy cuz i want to find out what happened between them without havin to read the manga ^^

I love the manga, and loved the anime. I would love to see them finish out the anime, but I have not heard anything about an actual 2nd season coming out.

They should really think about having another season of fruit basket because I dont read the manga and I wanna know how it all ends.

I haven't been keeping up the manga as much as i liked, in fact i'm a few months behind which makes me sad. my friend accidently spoiled to me a little part of what was happening not knowing that i hadn't kept up w/the manga. Now I GOTTA go find a store to get it! I do hope they come out with a second season tho, the first was so KAWAII!

I love both the manga and the anime. I think that a 2nd season would be amazing.

BTW, has the manga ended?

A second season is a must be! As I was depressed by the ending of first season.

merged: 08-11-2006 ~ 07:41am
By the way why is the poll consists of only 4 characters? Why isn't Ayame on the list ?I vote for Ayame.

I heard the same rumor and i hope its true!^^ i'm a huge Fruits Basket fan and I loved the anime and the manga.^^

merged: 08-11-2006 ~ 08:00am
I heard the same rumor and i hope its true!^^ i'm a huge Fruits Basket fan and I loved the anime and the manga.^^I liked the anime really well so i hope theyll continue the anime^^

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

That would be nice. Where did you hear that rumor? I would really enjoy another season of FRUITS BASKET! That would be so exciting! Like fruity pebbles after a long day's work!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Yeah, I've heard about it too. It's been a huge hit both as a manga and anime, I don't see why not people wouldn't be excited! While, I DO like the manga more than the anime, but the anime had lots of funny moments just that are better animated. For sure I'd be glad to see it, I bought the first season, I just hope they don't ruin it, and they get the same voice actors. They were all awesome >.< (talking about the Japanese Seiyuu). More Kyou~! *cheers*

sure yuki ...

lamite

lamite

White Japanese

I am not a big fan of FB but the end of the tv anime wasn't one for me, so a second season, or OAV, to tell the end of the story, that would be cool. I am not ready to read the manga (my wife does) but I'd like to know how it ends and how the relation between kyo and yuki goes.

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

Yea i guess it wasn't only be dat heard this rumor but if the 2nd season does come i hope the voice cast would be the same as the the first season and im really anxious i can't wait after all Kyo Is So Sexy !

Stray Kat

animeluver4eva

animeluver4eva

harahetta

ooo is it true i really want to see the second season! i only read up to like volume 10 or 11 or fruits basket i really wanna read and watch the whole story ! evry1 in there is soooooooooooooooooo kawaii!

Everything in the end will be okay. If its not okay, then its not the end. Signature Image

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

great! I wondder if thee head of the family is the dragon zodiac.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

They realy should not have ended the first season. I realy love that anime! I want to see the "real" ending of the series. I want the second season to go up. The ending of the first season was sad and nice, but it was too soon for the anime to end. Please bring the second season up!

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've been keeping up with the manga, and I'd love it if the Anime had a second season.

In some ways, however, I'm glad that the ended the first season when they did, because then we'd be treated to horrible filler episodes. x_x

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

Wow, really? Where did you guys hear those rumours? I don't read the manga either, but I hear there's Kyo/Tohru after the anime stops? <I've been flooded by spoilers> I'd love to see a 2nd season!

I would love to see a second season of Fruits Basket, I'm so in love with the manga and the anime, and I feel like the anime it's missing a lot. First, I would like to see Hiro and Ritsu again, and there are many characters that I would like to see, as Tohru's crazy teacher, Rin, Machi......................I also want to see the relationship Tohru+Kyo........................well, I would like to see the whole story turned into a second season. :)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

It would be nice to see a second season to FB but the likelyhood of that happening is very slim to none.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think it'd be good for a second season to finish things up, but if they did, they'd wait until the manga finish it probably. But I doubt there's gonna be a second season....

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

this is new season i dont know if its good

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

hmm.. well, i have seen the latest scans, and i think.. no. it would be fine if they left it alone.
it had a great ending(the anime) which originally made me search for the manga.
if they do start a second season, itd be too complicated, and dragged out. think about it. there are too many characters for an anime. and the second season might only have 26 episodes as well.. not enough.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.