Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season?

Tagged under Fruits Basket

Who's the cutest Sohma?

kyo
37 votes
Yuki
19 votes
Haru
10 votes
Hiro
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I know for a fact (check out the link and scroll down to the entry of 10/13/05 http://www.fruits-basket.com/extras/fb_news.htm ) that a second season of Fruits Basket is on Funimation's mind.

I think that since the popularity of Fruits Basket is so large, and the first season followed the manga so well that it would have been wrong just to make filler episodes. So I'm really happy that nothing has come about (as of yet!). At least we can say that a second season is "in the works" but I don't think that anything beyond pursuing making a second season has been done. I remember reading somewhere that Funimation asked the original director if he'd come back to do a second season and he said he would - permitting that he's not busy on another project, etc. So there is hope! :)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

There IS going to be a second season? OH YEAAAAAH! That would be fantastic! The show was amazing and a second season can only make it better!

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

I WANT a second season... i've been waiting SO SO long... I really hope this will come true as the story was a good one. The characters were beautiful and the soundtrack was nice... So, if a second season would be published... I would be the first to buy.. LOls...

The only rumour i heard was when they asked the company about the 2nd season they said 'no comment'

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

i want a second season in animation i want to see Kyo

Stray Kat

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

Woohoo! Go Fruits Basket!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

Well I will be excited about fruits basket having a second season then I will be able to know what will happen next after fruits basket is finish then I will never be able to stop reading about fruits basket.

i would be so psyched if they did.
i have like the whole dvd set hahaha
i would luv for a second season. =]

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Still 26 seasons or not im not one to read. lol
I would like to see what happens cause i cant buy anything, i am broke, and get ever anime ive seen from tv or internet, soo thats why i want it. I also really like the anime i have been wandering whats going to happen next cause i have no clue whats going on at this point, fill me in if you want to

the anime ended kind of... weird, like, it was a good ending but there could've been more i think.

OMG! please have a second season... so i could die happy! joke:)

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

I don't think a second season's necessary, especially considering the decent way they ended the first season.

Although it would be interesting to see how they would animate the relationships between all the characters, one could just as well go read or download scanlations of the manga ^^;;

I don't disapprove of a second season, but I honestly wouldn't watch it. (does that make me sound mean...?)

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i think a 2nd season would be nice :)

they should introduce rin and the chicken in the anime too XP

Rin X Haru ! ^^

Signature

A second season >o< that would be soooo fun to look at it! but they must make it good then! but that would be exciting!

theres actually a petition going around for a second season, http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/, i believe the current number of signatures is 11,712

merged: 08-21-2007 ~ 09:53am
just realized that link doesn't work, just type fruits basket into the search bar :P

Hell yeah! I have read the manga and I want to see it all happen in the anime! I LOVE FRUITS BASKET! And I LOVE KYO!

I like Kyo Sohma.

well, I looked on their official website and it says Natsuki Takaya finished ALL of her mangas and so now she's going to start making the second season of Furuba... but it's gonna take a while....

Second season would be nice; it sort of makes me sad to think that the anime only covered barely half of the manga. I love Yuki's relationship with Machi and it would be awesome to see it onscreen.

I think that a second season is a MUST! just think about it, anyone watching the anime without reading the manga would just be left wondering about the other zodiacs.. I think it's not appropriate to leave the anime hanging like that. the manga has its closure so I think the anime also deserves one.. XD

i thik it is only fore make the history more deeper

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

That will be a great news if there's really a second season.I'm a fan so...I'm going to love it.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

hoping that it is really true

It was already revealed by the production company that there will probably never be a second season of fruits basket because it has been to many years since the first season was aired and they feel that the audience is no longer connected to the story and it won't be a success.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.