Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Fruits Basket having a 2nd season?

Tagged under Fruits Basket

Who's the cutest Sohma?

kyo
37 votes
Yuki
19 votes
Haru
10 votes
Hiro
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Simply put there can't be a 2nd season 'cos the 1st was made just to introduce the anime to a wider audience....aka promotional reasons.......just like Ouran and Loveless......pity though to destroy the manga stories like that.....

I would love a second season of FB! I am very behind on the manga, but I think it would be cool to finish animating the series. It is such a popular series, I am sure it would be successful.

I don't think they should do a second season, since the first has already kinda screwed with the original story. If they want to reanimate the rest of the manga, I think they should do it over and start from the beginning so it all fits together. I don't know if this is very likely to happen though....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.