Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Own Stuff - Minitokyo

What do you think?

You're on your way ! keep it up
1 votes
pretty bad :(
0 votes
pretty good
1 votes
worst i've ever heard
0 votes
okay, nothing great, though
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Hey Everyone,
I've contributed a few wallpapers and stuff but i've mainly been here to look for some rare / new wallpapers from my favorite series. As of late, though, I've been making music and just screwing around with what little instruments and software I have. I have a few sites hosting my mp3's so if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think that'd be greatly appreciated.

Here's the urls:

http://www.myspace.com/boojitsu21

and

http://www.purevolume.com/boojitsu21

criticism is welcome, but please keep in mind this is one of my first runs at singing / making music... so if it's not quite your cup of tea or you don't really like it, please be nice :)

Thanks a bunch !

-Boojitsu21

p.s. here's the stuff I use:

-cheap mic
- sony acid 4.0
- a fender stratocaster guitar
- j-station for guitar fx
- cheap yamaha electronic drum kit
- old school keyboard for piano bits / violin bits

ty ! ;)

Hmmm, The instrumentals are pretty good. The lyrics and vocals don't always sync well though it seems. It sounds partially like vocals need production tweaking, and at times like your trying to flow in a way that doesn't really work with the music. I don't know, seems a bit off. I liked Divided Soul the best though, it had its points where everything seemed to sync well, but still had a few problems when it seemed like you were trying to get too much said or something.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.