Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Drastikhate ~Hi everyone!~ - Minitokyo

Drastikhate ~Hi everyone!~

page 1 of 1 7 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I've been a member for 6 weeks and I have to say this place have not only the best wallpapers and scans but also a great community sharing opinions in multiple forums. I have so far posted 6 threads with a total of 152 replies. That's so awesome! I have so far not submitted any picture yet since I'm still new to photoshop (Only editing photos) but I will do my best to contribute to the forum and hope someday that I could actually make something :sweat: . Well, I hope everyone here will help me out in need! Thank you all!

well,........ welcome to MT(not realy u been here awhile)jeezz i help u on ur photoshop thing but i have no experience..............but watever i have other great talents...............^^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

HELLO DRASTIKHATE!

Welcome to Minitokyo, even if you've been here a while. Nice to know you decided to show yourself, haha...
Well I think you are aware of all the rules and what's going on, no need to ramble about that.
It is a pleasure to meet you *flicks hair* Just hope you become more active, we need more active members than leechers.
There are tutorials online for photoshop if you're interesting in more than editing photos ... Either way!
Thank you for coming here, I hope to see you around, yah?
Ciao!

Welcome to the site!
biorust.com is an excellent site to learn some photoshop skills thru tutorials.

Hello there !

Welcome to MiniTokyo. *Hands some melted Almond Chocolate pie*

Haha, that's a good aspiration and i must say, we looked forward to your works in the future ! I 'm absolutely sure you can make something. You do photography do you ?

Leechers ? Yucks.. u sure, Devilet ? Gross.

Anyways, See you often in the MT neighbourhood!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

good for you! i would say you're one of the best example others should emulate~

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

lillium1

life = existence, existence = ?

welcome to MT, i haven't been here for so long either, but i sure hope to be, and i hope so do you... well, give us your best shot! :p

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.