Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't wait for Trinity Blood! - Minitokyo

Can't wait for Trinity Blood!

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 1 9 total items

If any of you traveled to Anime Iowa (instead of Otacon) this year, you'll have seen the first couple of Trinity Blood episodes in English. And MAN do they rock! Funimation's done it again! Anybody else holding out for the awesomeness of the Trigun/Hellsing love child?

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I believe they did show some episodes of Trinity Blood at OTAKON. What's so greaet about it though? It looks like an unimaginative cross between Hellsing and Trigun.

OMG, i love trinity blood. I saw the whole anime and i was really happy that they are going to show it here. It wasn't that good when you compare it to the manga or the novel. It's way too short, 24 eps is not enough. I wish they can do a better job on the anime.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

I can't wait either, Cartoon Network is playing the show on their adult swim line up on September 9th at 12 midnight(4 days after my Birthday =) and I plan on taping it.

Quote by NasikiI can't wait either, Cartoon Network is playing the show on their adult swim line up on September 9th at 12 midnight(4 days after my Birthday =) and I plan on taping it.

REALLY?! Oh my gosh! I can't wait! It's sooooo cool!

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i havent reeli seen ne of trinity blood ever before except fur the previews of it they have on adult swim and i read about it in newtype, looks pretty gud frum what iv seen, b looking much forward to this series, looks way cool! especialy since it have vamps, heHehE

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've seen a few fansubbed episodes on YouTube before the site went retarded and deleted them, so I'm stuck watching it in English. I can't wait either way, though, becase I loved what I saw :D

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

um it looks really cool, I plan on checkin' it out when it airs on Adult Swim ^^

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

on cartoon network? so what is it in english? thats useless man. its such an awesome series and they had to do what they did to naruto and app bleach too by the looks of things!
when its dubbed - it sucks!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.