Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kakashi's REAL FACE UNDER THE MASK! - Minitokyo

Kakashi's REAL FACE UNDER THE MASK!

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

I found this pic on a site I forgot the site name > < but i saved the pic ^^
not sure if this is his real face > < everytime i look at this pic I start laughin

http://www2.filehost.to/files/2006-08-10_03/193216_kaks.jpg

that is soooo fake that doesent make sense if that was his real face that would just ruin kakashi for me fo sure

WWWWWWWWWWWhat the hell that be right it cant be that would realy ruin kakashi

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ah! I prefer him with the mask. He looks funny without the mask! XD

Signature Image

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

He kinda reminds me of a small rodent or puppy. :D :D :D LOL
That's priceless, thanks for sharing.

Kakashi still kicks ass though XD ;) :D

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

it's shopped, you fools....

Signature

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

I know that this pic isnt really kakashi's real face but i couldnt help sharing it = =

yea and there wouldn`t be another person who looks like a small rodent or puppy in the show cuz....well we already have naruto LOL!wakakaka

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

Gee... It is him. Er....put back that Mask pls...i can't believe such a revelation of his face could depict a person who reads Extreme Implosive Heaven Books...! hahahaha.. Lmao!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I've seen that one, my friend says it's fake so I doubt that's him. Better luck trying to find another picture of him without the mask next time.

^Thank Goodness. I'm still lmao...Thank you for revealing the truth of the matter. XD

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Real, fake, whatever. I like the way he looks there. lol!

Hmm, is that the episode with Itachi?

He looks pretty believable here, though it is photoshopped. I've read the special manga chapter and the awful filler episode with Kakashi's Face... if it was really revealed, I would've seen it elsewhere on the Internet by now.

i like his face..he likes a cool&excellent guy....love him.....

Hmm, It's fake, my friend say it's not kakashi.
It just other character with added scar and sharingan eye.
But I really want to see the real face under the mask.... ^_^

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

lmao wow thats just.....they havent shown his face yet and honestly i hope they never do, that woud totally take away the mystery that is kakashi, maybe there should be a contest of who could do the best face LOL

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

if thts kakashi...ill die in disappointment...ahahahahahah. dunno if its real but yea...ill die laughing also ROLF!

Signature

wow is very nice
hahahahaha

Mmhm, it's photoshopped. He's never shown what was under his mask as of yet. Not in the anime and not in the manga. There is one of the Naruto Manga covers where he isn't wearing a mask, but his hand in covering his face as he reads his book. So, it's not real, but it's an excellent Photoshop redering. Usually, something's always covering his face if has no mask on. Damn you Kakashi... let the world see already TT^TT

Yae, we promised... promised... that we would always be together... why? Why...

Signature Image

sakura-uchiha06

sakura-uchiha06

Beleive it!

Thanks for sharing, but obviously it was a photoshoped. Means it's fake, my friend at deviantart made it, he randomly vectored it and spread through the net. We laughed so hard at fist XD There was also a kankuro version where his face painting was removed and looked a lot like his dad. ^_^ and a lil' advice, don't bleive in everything the net let's you see something.......

Some might like it...

This is the biggest mystery in Naruto... I hope it will never be revealed.

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

well...i do kno its not his real face but it looked really funny > <

pamkips

pamkips

?????

fweee finally!
oh it was probaly photomanipulated

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.