Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ping & Pong anybody ?? - Minitokyo

Ping & Pong anybody ??

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Oka who like to play table tennis here ??

I must say that I love it :D I could play all they long :)

Signature

SapphireLuna

SapphireLuna

Which way to Lunar land?

lol
I had a ping pong class in college. It was real fun^^

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Only one person here like ping pong !?

Well check this game then: http://www.shockplay.com/shockplay2/HTML2/demo/pingisdemo.htm and this one: http://www.ynte.net/fun/tafeltennis2.html.

Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I like ping pong, though I can't play for beans. Though it's a lotta fun to just forget about the net and table and just bounce the ball back and forth thru strange places XD

I like it. I've played as long as I can remember. My entire family plays as well.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I like the anime Ping Pong Club, does that count?

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Ooo, I love ping pong. The longest I've played straight must be...oh...6 hours. Ya...kinda weird. But I use it to relax. I have this great friend, and all we would do was go outside (that's where the table was) and play under the stars for hours on end just talking about stuff. Other than that, I consider myself pretty good. I'm also against "slamming." If that's the only way you can win, then you have no skillz.
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

VampireMelinda you watched the full serie of Ping Pong Club ? I wanna see it toooo :o Don't you know a DD place where I can find all eps ?

Protista I've played longer than you (7-8h) and that day I've stopped playing about 4:00 a.m :)

Signature

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Ahh, Ping Pong is addictive, it's one of those "Lets just play for a little while longer" games although you have no idea WHY you want to play for a little while longer. =D

my old apartment had a ping pong table and me and my housemates played quite often. after we moved we stopped playing cuz the new place has no table :(

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

not good in em T_T
tho it does looks kinda fun ^.^

woo.. i dont play that game

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

so you should try it darkrad16 :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.