Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happend to the credits? - Minitokyo

What happend to the credits?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

This is weird, i just downloaded a scan with my fdq. i had 17 credits but when i was done downloading the scan i only had 1 credit left o_0. i checked my notifacations but nothing had changed. Has this happend to anyone else and can i get my credits back?

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

downloading scan cost credit
check this thread: Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
check the forum before asking question

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote:
1.2 - What will cost credits:

- Downloading an image.
- Posting a scan: very low cost (to prevent users from spamming the gallery). LOW cost.
- Creating a new group: fixed cost, 40 credits. This is to prevent creation of too many groups. Groups should only be created when there is a reason for it, and only if you are really interested in that. Which means, willing to pay.
- Submitting indy art and wallpapers: variable cost. The cost depends on how many members have added you to their watchlist. Only members active in the last 2 months count. This is to avoid friendlist whoring. This will ensure that members only post quality submissions. For anything else, use The Sandbox or Anime Pictures Dump.

Now before you all go ballistic and start complaining: the formula has been created so that members who contribute to the community will NOT have problems with credits, as long as they don't want to download the whole gallery. The values are FAIR.

Just take part in the community, and you will not have problems whatsoever. The main reason for the credit system was to avoid horrible problems like indiscriminate leeching, friendlist whoring and spamming.

In Minitokyo 3, spamming will not help you increase your credit balance. Quality contribution will determine that. So just contribute, have fun in Minitokyo, be fair and useful to others and you will never have problems again with the credit system, which is still being worked on.

plz read before asking and complaint
this thread should be closed by now, stop asking and read it yourself

Quote by nolovedownloading scan cost credit
check this thread: Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
check the forum before asking question

well duh, i know all about that. you should read everything. if you did you would know this is NOT a thread asking a question from before. please pay attention to threads

I think the credit system is great, and fair^^ Although yes it still could use a bit of touch up >.< Anyhow I love this site ~JF~

OMG! Clearly there is a reading problem with the people here. IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE CREDIT SYSTEM! so Itaruga you comment is unnescary and has nothing to do with this thread. Nolove, i read that first day i signed up, know how the credit system works. Im saying I have experanced an error with it. IF I HAVE 17 CREDITS AND 1 FREE DOWLOAD QUOTA AND I DOWNLOAD A PICTURE WITH THAT 1 FREE DOWNLOAD QUOTA, WHERE DOES IT SAY IM GOING TO SUDDENLY GO FROM 17 TO 1 WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST ANY AT ALL. IM ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EXPERANCED THIS PROBLEM AND IF I CAN GET MY CREDITS BACK.

Quote by nolove
plz read before asking and complaint

Sweet sweet irony.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Geez, you don't have to be so mad at everyone for a simple misread. This is a forum afterall, anyway, I saw a post on something similar in another thread before.

Quote by somebodyelse

Quote by djzeor Today i will have 5 quota but after i click 1 wallpaper all my 4 quota finish....maybe cos of LAGness can u solve it for me?

Are you using any sort of download accelerator? If so, you should temporarily turn it off.

I don't know if that is of help, but a mod will come by and answer your question.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Ok, I have some more questions. We get this type of complaint every once in a while and I'd like to isolate this.

1: Are you using a download accelerator? (same question as above)
2: Which browser are you using, and is it the latest version? (I've heard of browsers having issues handling cookies.)
3: Has this happened to you before at any point?
4: Which scan was it? (if you remember)
5: Were you doing anything in any other windows like submitting or downloading something else at the same time?
6: Did the system show as taking your FDQ along with the credits?
7: How many credits are you showing when you read this?

I ask the above to try and isolate the problem to see if it's on Minitokyo's end, or the user's end, and/or duplicate the problem on my own computer. This doesn't happen very often, but it's certainly annoying.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Quote by somebodyelseOk, I have some more questions. We get this type of complaint every once in a while and I'd like to isolate this.

1: Are you using a download accelerator? (same question as above)
2: Which browser are you using, and is it the latest version? (I've heard of browsers having issues handling cookies.)
3: Has this happened to you before at any point?
4: Which scan was it? (if you remember)
5: Were you doing anything in any other windows like submitting or downloading something else at the same time?
6: Did the system show as taking your FDQ along with the credits?
7: How many credits are you showing when you read this?

I ask the above to try and isolate the problem to see if it's on Minitokyo's end, or the user's end, and/or duplicate the problem on my own computer. This doesn't happen very often, but it's certainly annoying.

well it seems to have fixed itself. my credits are back, but to help better understand the situation i'll answer your questions.

1. no, but minitokyo has been moving really slow the past few days. is it me or the site?
2. AOL, Yeah the new version
3. no first time
4. Bell and Peorth floating by speedfreek19 i dont know if this matters but when i download it it said web site not responding, so download was unsuccesful
5. i was downloading another scan which was also unsuccesful, iv done that before with o problems
6. when i entered the window i had 17 credits and 1 fdq. when i went back to the main page i had 0 fdq and 1 credit.
7. 1.8 to be exact.
hope this helps the minitokyo mods find this problem

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

just another question did you download it on friday? if so... when or what time?

merged: 08-14-2006 ~ 10:10am
also another way of losing download quota is accidentally clicking it again causing it to download again... this also could be dued to auto-clickers or increased sensitivity of mouse..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Quote by Hiraku-Sanjust another question did you download it on friday? if so... when or what time?

merged: 08-14-2006 ~ 10:10am
also another way of losing download quota is accidentally clicking it again causing it to download again... this also could be dued to auto-clickers or increased sensitivity of mouse..

yeah it was on a friday. and sometime at night, 1 am i think, i dont have auto click and im sure i clicked it once.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

If I remember, there was a massive server down-time on friday.

But it should be running fine be now.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

errmm, but guess the serve downtime didnt take effect to download since i cant even log in to MT
@afterbunner: do you answer somebodyelse question, it might because of download accelerator or because of browser(example when you download it cost you 1time download and when you save as it cost you the 2nd times)
@burner: maybe the mods will be able to fix it for you, but i havent use AOL, are you sure AOL dont take you another "download time" when you save as? Even in firefox(which is the main browser here) did i see some cases like that :\

if i remember correctly, i had trouble accessing MT on fri, either the page won't load or it loads with many errors... think it could be the server down-time AWOL mentioned..

Errmmm...Can I ask something?! Why is that some scans and works cost more credits while they're not highlighted? What in spcific specially in scans makes them cost more? I downloaded a scan recently and right after finish dowloading it I suddenly realized it cost 1.5 credits. I didn't notice any highlighted sign beneath the thumbsize of scan or whatsoever.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well I replied to the post above- and since this is a very old thread, and the answer was also in Keltosh's credits and browsing thread, I shall close this off after being bumped more than 4 weeks old :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.