Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lady Kaoru - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2890/kaoruwalltx3.th.jpg

I went into way left field of my brain and decided to make a wall in a style that I've never done before. I've been working on this pretty much all night and before I went to sleep I wanted to post it and get some opinions. I hope yall like this, i think its a good concept. Imageshack reduced my resolution, its made at 1280x860.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

THAT IS TOTALLY COOL! I think you need just a teeny little bit more to separate her from the background, but that's it. I'd totally fav that.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

I agree with sailorchiron, the background looks quite chaotic. Does is show flowers? The character almost seems to disappear in the background. And why are there these two sqares at the top of the bottom with a slightly different color tone?

The quality of the scan looks good though.

Did you mix different images into the background? I'd try to make it look a bit more calm but it is a bit hard to tell since the resolution was reduced.

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think the idea is nice, having those flowers in the background, it matches the patterns on her clothes. and personally I like those coloured bars at the top and the bottom.

but the background looks way too busy and cluttered, and would look kinda dizzy on a desktop. And she just blends right in. Maybe make the background less opaque, like almost a watermarked feel? Or have less flowers, leaving some space between the blossoms.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.