Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 relationship approval.. - Minitokyo

relationship approval..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

does your parents have high standards on who you are gonna court?..

my mom said she has to be white but i think my mom is joking.. we're chinese

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Yeah, parents usually do... ive noticed asian decent usually have higher standards or you have to prove to them that it's worthwhile. Parents cant control the who you love.

-repeat-

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

that's just an Asian stereotype of order. although my parents too set some rules for my courting, still they would checkout my future wife's inner personality first. looks are just minor order. i'm sure many other parents would agree (minus racial/religion/skin color standard of choice)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

This is a really good question. I'm black & my parents don't care who I bring home as long as she's not high maintinance, or a slut. :D :D That's a quote from my mom. :D

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

*lol* You're chinese? Me too XD I bet your mom was joking ~!
Well... when I asked my mum (when I was younger) about who should I marry and who can I marry in the future, she gave me really high standards... It makes me question... shouldn't you court anyone who you just simply love? Sure the standards are good in some way but in the end if they're too high... avn anyone meet those standards?

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Nya? I'm cantonese/chinese ^^

My parents don't really care... as long as they're a good person and I really love them and they'll take care of me... they're fine with it. They don't really mind what race/religion/etc... Though knowing my parents, I'm pretty sure they would prefer I marry someone who would have gone to university, someone smart, etc... med-high standards I guess. But they respect my choice. So yea xD

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Man. Having your parents standards is hard. I can understandn them on if they dont like your bf / gf. But dating someone applying to thier standards is just too much. Its like they are choosn your partner for you. Like them saying, "I dont like they way she has her hair". Or, "I dont like her perfume".

I'm glad my parents arent like that.

Signature Image

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

I'm Chinese/Cantonese.
My parents used to become very strict with standards until i became 12. They just said, "Make sure you're happy and all".
Just make sure she isn't (put bad stuff here).

Chinese stereotype. They still want something good though.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.