Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who uses Terragen when working on walls? - Minitokyo

Who uses Terragen when working on walls?

How many people use terragen

I use it, and i like it.
5 votes
i dont now how to use it, but want to.
4 votes
I want to now more.
5 votes
Need help!
0 votes
i dont use it! THEN DONT CHECK THIS!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Well! i am willing to make a group!
This group is going to be about the program you just heard about, Terragen. It creats very realistic looking bg with Landscape, and Scenery. But before i will make this group i need to now utleast how many people use terragen, and like to use it, but maybe dont now! or that want to learn.

So please everyone if you use terragen for any walls, Anime, Or Original. Please vote in the poll, and tell me, if you would like to participate in this starting group!
LuVe your,
~Kioko~

Hrm...i can't say i will be dedicating lots of time to it but learning it in adva.nce why not ? Hrm...will msg u Asap....

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

hmm, never heard of it. Though, im gonna try it out so see how it is and let you know.

Signature

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

alright. I didnt mean it that way FIremance! i didnt mean that you have to dedicate A LOT of time to it, but if you are interested in it, i will see if i could make the group!
Well thanks anyways, and think about it! ^^
LuVe
~KIoko~

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

sounds interesting ^-^

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yup, I use Terragen, though I'm still playing around with it and experimenting... I'm far from good, but I like the clouds and sunsets I can render with it. I made the background of this wall: Crimson Sunset by MapleRose with Terragen. yeah it's really simple still...

one thing I find with Terragen-rendered backgrounds though, is that it's too realistic-looking and doesn't quite fit with most anime style images. For that one I filtered and fixed the background a lot after rendering...

but yeah if there was a group, I'd be interested :) esp if there's someone who could give pointers or something ^__^

There is a huge possiblity of me joining though. Since i need to learn more about the Graphics world if i want to persume a carrier in that field.

Signature

Ah...then count me in. Sorry if did misinterpreted ! ^^ Forgive me.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Oh alright!
yeah sure okay so FIremance is in! ^^

Well Clmani, if you really need to learn how to use it...
You now i am not the best person for it, but i think since its pretty easy, and plus since you really dont now whats going to come out when you set the settings. I think no matter how good you are at it, you should just try to make a wall with it no mater what!

Like this wall i made with terragen with Sailor Moon scan-I Dont Need Wings To Flyhttp://download.minitokyo.net:8001/thumbs/247985.jpg.
I made the bg look more unrealistic, and changed some colors around just to make it look that way.
So, really no matter what render you get i think, will make a good wall if you get the right scan! ^^ well sorry everyone to confuse you, if i did!

Well, i hope to hear from some more people, and then i think we can start it!
And yeah, thanks MapleRose for joining us. The wall you made is very pretty, and neatly done!
Thank you everyone!
LuVe
~KIoko~

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

Terragen is fun to mess around with. I only wish I knew how to photoshop other pictures into it.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

it shuld b useful to me...so y nt?!

I've heard good things about the program from various sources and I'm downloading it at the moment. I haven't used it yet obviously and I really don't know how to either ^_^'. At the moment I'm using PS7 but Terragen sounds good for creating the scenery quickly and in a relatively pain-free manner lol.

Its a nice program.

I don't want to join the group though. ;p

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Oh dont worry there is not going to be a gourp actually. Anyways, i am going to close this thread as soon as bosible kay! ^^

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I have used it in my second most popular wall actually, called Snowy Mountain Man. You can find it here:

Snowy Mountain Man by mentis

It's a good program to be sure :D.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Terragen, I downloaded that for a while, but it was too hard for me to figure out how to use it. So I gave up in the end ^^"" lol

Signature

It looks very nice...Im gonna look for the program and try it out first

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think Terragen is pretty good for generating skies especially, so definately try it if you haven't. However, I think to be successful, you'd have to edit the render a bit before using it as a background because of the contrast of the realism against any anime scans you use as foreground.

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

yeah thanks true. I always edite my things on PS. :)

What is Terragen? ^^ ~
I nvr heard of it O.o

I've heard of it, but I don't have it.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.