Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what sports do you play? - Minitokyo

what sports do you play?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

i play volleyball and tennis!

xXKEIXx

KaKashi sama

I only play badminton but since i love prince of tennis i wanna play tennis too but never really tried

reening

Black Passion

Skateboarding. Kinda cool to jump off stairs with a piece of wood under you.

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

i don't really have a sport i like. we don't have any fun sports were i live ... =_= booring. but i like cirkus things and acrobatic^^

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Basketball, soccer, volleyball, and I also like martial arts!

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

I love playing Tennis, although I am not on an actual team.

I play volleyball and do athletics. but I also play badminton a lot ^^

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I play alot of air hockey and pool.
Not on a air hockey team x.x!

Cricket, Table Tennis, Basketball, football(soccer)

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

Martial arts like judo, muay thai, taichi and karate. Oh and squash is fun, whacking the ball against a wall XD

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i wish i could play volleyball but no... i wish i could do swimming but i dont have the time...

so, my playin sports stays in wish

I do judo! Last year I played touch rugby. Bith of these are fun especially when it's with friends. Here South Africa rugby is one of the most love sports.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Tennis, and swimming. I'm going to try my hand at gymnastics in a couple of months though...

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

I play lawn tennis and table tennis, volleyball, basketball, badminton, chess and scrabble (unless you don't consider this as a sport)
swimming, billiards. i also tried some other sports that i couldn't quite remember.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

badminton

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

I play netball when i'm in school.A bit of futsal with my family.i like to swim (i'm still not that good though...hehehe)I also play badminton and pingpong.Now, i wanted to join taekwondo and maybe some defense techniques classes like kendo and judo.hehehe....

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Football and Poker(is it a sport?) jeje

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Just playing some basketball, volleyball and table tennis.

Signature Image

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I used to do play badminton and swimming.
Now, I'm into wushu and qigong.

baseball and tennis..... 0.o though tennis i'm sorta noob at and baseball.. well its hard to play cause theres no one who really wants to play >.<

i m not big on sports nowadays, but seem like last time, i play all kinds of BALL games,yeah, no kiddin'

love them, ping pong, soccer basket, poison ball(some of u dont know , some might, so please excuse me,thx)tennis,and many others, i swm, badminton,floorball,supat takraw(cane ball),pin ball, (heh, yeah)andbillard, pool,many more, but i m nithing compared to some mentioned here,

just now i saw a guy that said hehorse ride, wow!

Goolfff Lol Fun

soccer

I love playing Soccer and Basketball. It's hard to find people to play with though. Ah...I really miss being on a team...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.