do u have a style? which?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

Cancel

hello...
right now i don't have one...but not too long ago i was gothic...
although now i'm not gothic (an example is that i love pink)...i still like some gothic things like music and clothes...

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

Cancel

style-? in anime or manga-.. general art?... traditional and contemporary.. :)

ego vici mundum

• Aug 13, 2006

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

my current style... hippie? i don't care about love/peace pipe smokin... I just like the freedom of wearing anything in anyway that I want at any particular time...

same w/ music, whatever sounds good, I listen to, don't have a specific genre....

ive always taken examples of Bruce Lee's style of no style... even saying it restricts it... so my style is of no style... but I can't really tell you a name, cause that would defeat the purpose... ^__^

tc

-repeat-

• Aug 13, 2006
Cancel

hello my current style i really don't have on ebut i guess i could use a stlye of some sort..

Peaches23

• Aug 28, 2006
Cancel

my style? wat kind?

i lovs:
pink n black
no gothic traditional 'n horror thinks
modern, simply, elite
u know wat i mean? XD

licioues

• Sep 09, 2006

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

Cancel

hippie? lol i doubt im 1, i gues u culd call me that seein as alotta pele do, i do luv pipe smokin and i usally just wear nething in ne way i want at any time i'm myself call me what yu wna, im also sumwhat "gothic" if yu wana call me that as well, i realy don't like labels much but it's kinda hard wen i dress the way i do an all these posers out here screamin goth and freak across the street, so wuteva, u label me as u like, u can fuck yehself for all i fuckin care, u now i like alotta dark colours, oh an Hot Topic neva shopped there for much else then shirts an junk, i get all my other stuf from awhole differnt place, i gues u culd say i wear alotta eyeliner/shadow, as for music style its all just pure heavy fuckin shit, all metal baby hehe, luvs alottta gorey bloody shit especially in movies, awesome, well its not something i wuld expecta ya to understand, but if ya do, cool

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

• Sep 09, 2006

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Cancel

Quote by natsuki-hime i gues u culd say i wear alotta eyeliner/shadow, as for music style its all just pure heavy fuckin shit, all metal baby hehe, luvs alottta gorey bloody shit especially in movies, awesome, well its not something i wuld expecta ya to understand, but if ya do, cool

"THAT IS SOO ELEGANTLY FUCKING KOOL!
natsuki-hime! YOU ARE THE GIRL OF MY DREAM!
MARRY MEEE !"

----------------------------------------------

wanna know more about style?
check this out : http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2006RTW/runwayshows/video

• Sep 12, 2006
Cancel

I wear alot of different styles. I think it kinda changes on the seasons.
During spring and summer, I usually wear the preppy clostes, like polo shirts and kakhi shorts. Some tshirts and stuff. And I'm usually wearing my running shoes.
During fall and winter I wear kind of hip hop clothes. Korean hip hop, not American. Dark denim jeans and a throwback baseball jersey and stuff.
During winder I'll also wear my snowboarding clothes. Heavy sweaters and my snowboarding pants and coat, with my dark brown docs

• Sep 12, 2006

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Cancel

Nah, I dont know. Most of the time I wear the same kind of clothes but I can change style quite much. It depends on my mood and what I want to wear.
So I dont got a special style but I prefer easy moving clothes. It doesnt matter if it looks bad, as long as I can move im satisfied :D
And for music its mostly J-Pop, J-Rock and heavy metal. If I could, I would like to wear some kind of gothic style :P

Signature Image

• Sep 13, 2006
Cancel

Gothic 100%

• Oct 02, 2006
Cancel

@zimmer: I like how you use "elegant" and "fucking" in the same sentence.

As for myself, I guess I'm rather practical. No makeup or hair product =P. But that's mainly because I'm a lazyass.
Music: Alternative rock? RHCP, Powderfinger and the like.

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

Haha, I don't have one and rarely pay much attention to my apparel.

But if I could pursue one, it'd be Gothic Lolita XD

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

I don't have a single style, I like mixing them XD Some sporty & elegant style would be good for me :)

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Cancel

Umm... Adventure gear (for want of a better word) meets Boy Racer?
That last part only happens in winter when I need a jacket to drive (60's style leather racing jacket). All the rest of my wardrobe I either got free at pubs or comes from Mountain Designs ('cause it's relatively cheap, sturdy and is usually made from cool-max fabric).

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

my younger brothers says im preppy but its so not true.......im like everything......i jux liek to mix and match!

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

my style is whatever... a lot of anime tshirts... jeans... can't live without black nail polish and eyeliner... or sweatbands, much love for sweatbands

music is j-pop/j-rock/anime or emo or random songs i find

my favorite bands at the moment are:
high and mighty color
AFI (my name is a reference to a song lol)

• Oct 07, 2006

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Cancel

I'm a gothic and a gothic lolita.. :) You have to love frills and dolls :D

Signature

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Cancel

Hmm... not really. Jeans, eccentric screen t-shirts, and eclectic combinations of jewelry. I guess you could call it the "This is what I unearthed from my drawers this morning" style.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

These so-called "gothic" kids are posers. The Goths were a Germanic tribe that scared the crap out of the Roman Empire because the Roman Empire lied to them and treated them like crap so they revolted. Hot Topic is for posers, the only reason I shop there is the rock band tshirts and the Anime merch.

Anyways. My style? I'm me. I wear what I wanna wear. For school I dress appropriately so that I look professional and respectable, and when I'm home around my family I guess by outside standards I dress "punk." *shrug*

A lesson I hope those younger than college-age will learn: Labels are for cans. You're not a can, so trash the stupid labels.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

Quote by eXDream2K5

A lesson I hope those younger than college-age will learn: Labels are for cans. You're not a can, so trash the stupid labels.

Uh huh. I agree! :D
I geuss I wear what I want as long as I think its cute. I've been looking at those Shibuya/Harajuku fashion mags, so I've been going towards that style more. :nya:

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Cancel

• Oct 20, 2006

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Cancel

well i like to wear black T-shirts or black sweaters and only jeans....
don't blame me...
my mom thinks im being boring with my clothing...
but its because of society that people dont accept any strange clothing....

if it werent for society i would wander around wit some strange....well let's say manga style clothing....
or if somebody knows fire emblem....
the clothes of Karel in blazing swords.....;)

Meow~

• Oct 20, 2006

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.