Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seeing and hearing things that were never there - Minitokyo

Seeing and hearing things that were never there

page 1 of 1 15 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Seeing hearing things that were never there a.k.a hallucinating. Well there are some bizzare times in out lives when we become delirious from lack of sleep etc. So I'm just wondering if anyone hallucinated before for any reason; it might just be the trick of the eye or ear....For me I started to hallucinate 2 days ago when I had no sleep at all and my senses started get to me. Like I saw a bike going across the sidewalk outside my house without a rider and strange nosies like the cry of a baby comming from my room (nothing was there)....So did anyone here hallucinated before? If so, do tell.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I don't know whether this counts as a hallucination. When I was young, in primary school, I watched a tv show that had a scary witch in it. For a few years after that I kept swearing that when my parents closed the door to put me to sleep there was a shadow lurking near the door of my room. It used to send me nuts trying to prove that there was either something there or not there :\

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

i see things quite often, ghosts, demons, whatever you want to call them... mostly shadows of people that arnt there. occasionally i see people that arnt there. it used to scare me as a kid but ive gotten used to it...

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

often when i was alone i used to think i heard someone call my name from somewhere, not so much recently though.
when i was younger i got sick and thought i was on a train to the north pole with frosty the snowman. definetly the strangest hallucination i've had.

I've hallucinated only when I was sick and had a high fever. I actually have the opposite problem: I see things that I wish *weren't* really there. Like the idiot driver ahead of me. You get the idea.

jadenite

Kawaii Girl

I've hallucinated a few times throughout my life.

I'll hear my name being called when noone is around, or something hitting the floor when everything is still in place.

Once, around 2 am, I heard the sound of a dog growling outside my window, but nothing was there. That was the freakiest mind trick I've ever experienced.

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Groups: Ecchi Club, Onetea

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

I know i'm riding the edge sometimes when i am either sick or way way tired - I have many times imagined a rotating/spinning ball - i know its bad when i can actually see&hear the ball rotating/spinning - though its cool too and usually manages to entertain me through my delierium or until i pass out.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

hm.. when i've had a exhausting day, or when i come home drunk (doesn't happen either frequently nor often) from hanging out with my freinds in the city, i sometimes think i hear voices, talking to each other, whispering in my ears, calling my name.. things like that can be really anoying.
and, i started to see people only 1 time.. but at this moment i really wasn't myself *fg*

Signature
despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage
despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

words by billy corgan

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I'm always hearing things, it always freaks me out, I'll be having a perfectly normal conversation with a couple of friends at school, and then I'll start hearing whispering voices having conversations about stuff like past wars and such. As for seeing things, if I'm worried about something (and it's at night), if I look out of the window, out of the side of my eye I swear I can see someone walking down the side path that leads to my back garden.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I dunno if I've seen things... but I might not remember. If I have, it's because I don't drink that much water, and it's So Cal.

As for feeling, well, when I was younger, I used to "feel" something pass through me, and I'd feel ice cold for a moment. Then I'd warm back up.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

I've actually been hearing things lately because of my lack of sleep. >_<
During the middle of the night, the other night I believe, I heard a cat.
Don't know what time it was. Mother took the clock from me. ;_;
Though I really heard a cat. It sounded as if it were in my room.
I was scared and just frightened.

[boom dop]

Guts

Guts

Branded

heh, something I was about to say tru-chan ( I hope you're real tho , not something I see or hear). I stay up late, and usually, in the deepest of night I hear things that are often not there. But I know they're not real. Funny tricks your mind plays on you when you're all alone, and the only thing you can fear is the unknown.

hmmm... never really happens to me... but i think it happens to a few friends of mine who trip and does yay-yo...

oy... seeing high is mad funny...

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

I hallucinate all the time. In my moments of consciousness, I question what is real and what is fake. Im usually sleep deprived (im a workaholic) and I feel restless most of the time. One time, when it was 2am, I imagined that my garbage can was talking to me and that cold air started to rush into the room. I tried walking around to get my blood circulation going yet I started having weird thoughts. I thought that my tv was on when it wasnt and I started panicking when I though all my books were stolen (even though they were right in front of my eyes). They say that the world can be a scary place, but the world of the mind can be a bit scarier. Dont you think?

Sag

I hear and see things all the time and it wouldn't stop! It happens like everywhere I go. It worst at my house.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.